It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 236
<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Not one with meanings like this.... How ironic

That phrase isn't in the constitution.

Here is a related question: Why can't the governments of Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador stop their citizens from joining the immigrant caravan?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

The man with the highest measured IQ alive right now, Christopher Langan, is absolutely a Trump supporter. ( his IQ is believed to be around 210 ) That alone makes many heads explode. 😆

He had written a very eloquent and insightful piece on Trump once that I can't seem to find at the moment, but here's a vid with some of his thoughts:

youtube.com...

I am aware of his name. And, some of his trains of thought, especially, the ones we agree on
He is, without a doubt, a "National Treasure". I could say more about him, but, well... Let me just say when you see the bits of logic, hidden in place, then all of a sudden, faster than light, the connections are there, and vision occurs.

One thing we disagree on is "Faith". Like him, when the faith ran out you look for truth, logic. At least for me, I found that the logic, directed me, back to faith (Knowledge). And it was so. And it becomes "Knowledge". Don't ask me LOL LOL. I know of no other place suited, for him. Mission from God

I absolutely love how he was able to sidestep the dragnet designed to control intelligent people. Something inside of him must have told him, its not right. And he followed his heart, instead of a bank roll.

He studied Egyptology when he was young(Acadamia's version). I wonder if that lead him to far older scriptures, deeper logic(Much Deeper, much older). He looked out to the universe like everyone else searching for the "Factory" that spits out universes. Does he realize, looking out, was diversionary?? Does he now realize the truth, it all comes from "Within"??? Does he see the truth right below our very feet? Academia has been very hard at work throughout history emphasizing the stars above. We only see half of our reality when we do that.

My one question to him would be, have the Savants (ones who know) given him, the rest of the story. For logic, can only take you so far... No answer required.

He supports Donal Trump? I guess, its just the smart thing to do.

Going back to sleep now, wake me when its over LOL LOL LOL

Fun fact; James Woods' IQ is allegedly upwards if 180. Another staunch Trump supporter. Even Kanye is alleged to be 130+.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Sounds about right... I can't check at the mo as don't have spreadsheet on ipad

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

The point was a one page constitution as a mission statement.

Can you point me to another constitution on one page please? I'd genuinely like to see what you say exists.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I have to say before I go to bed... I'm jealous!

I think the US of A is the only country in the world with a "mission statement" of what they stand for - their constitution ( amendments aside) -it's concise in a single page for people to easily focus the whole country towards.

For the Uk, the Magna Carta itself only said " the King rules all except where this says he needs to listen to his people"

Could the Constitution be implemented in a pre Magna Carta world?

...would be my response to that😎

(i really dont know the answer...i was just trying to make you feel better)
edit on 10/20/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Trillium
Did we miss something somewhere

Chick-A-Boom . . Chick-A-Boom
(Don't Ya Jes Love It)

The actual dress doesnt have that small slash that makes it a Q....picture was edited to add it. Look up Melania Polish Hot Pink and you'll find numerous pics.

Thanks for the reminder that we must remain vigilant. There are many who would delight in making us look foolish.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
There are many who would delight in making us look foolish.

That includes most of the people in power & media you think are on your side / are fighting for you / etc.
edit on 20-10-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

This 'caravan of refugees' is currently trapped on a bridge over a river at the Guatamala/Mexico border.
"The Bridge"?
"Watch The Water"?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I surmise thats what Q is saying about it. When ObamaCo. should be getting crucified for that coup right now.

GOP wants to CRUSH the DNC, its wants JUSTICE right?

Keeping us all looking at the facade, instead of the the core the roots the crimes, thats slight of hand magicians tricks the MSM pulls over our eyes our whole life.

Same with the Al Qaeda in Syria "Moderate Rebels" situation Trump could still CRUCIFY them for that and put an end to the witch hunt BS against him.

And until he does he cant be trusted, because he's letting them divert us with a tabloid witch hunt thus covering up treason acts, war crimes, mass murder in the hundreds of thousands. Its the core of the Muslim invasion of the EU everyone supposedly cares so much about. Etc. Etc. Etc.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Oh boy. Deny ignorance right? You trust anon posts with less hard facts than a Nostradamus quatrain. People get that info and play six degrees of separation of Kevin bacon and validate what w says after he says it to say he was right.

Who is the crazy person here?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

He is stupid and conniving and he cheats and lies and does anything he needs to to come out ahead.
And Chess master? Give me a break. I bet he never even won a game of checkers
And the burden has been carried by main stream media as has the truth. He is garbage.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

If only you were honest with yourself like that about Obama & Hillary.

Convenient you dodged the hard truths in my latest thread.

But I'll bet you're all about making a big fuss about supposedly caring about Hondurans now that the DNC says you should?

They didnt matter when Obama Hillary overthrew the government to install a corrupt regime though huh?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Do you have any sources, paper trails or documents that support your idea that the Dems utilized this caravan idea to install the Lobo regime?

Because if folks were to believe your theory based on an infographic that you yourself made, that wouldn't exactly be denying ignorance, right?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

HOWTO: Create a Self-Serving Refugee Crisis

The 2009 Honduras Coup precipitated the Propaganda Caravan we're seeing now.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I have to say before I go to bed... I'm jealous!

I think the US of A is the only country in the world with a "mission statement" of what they stand for - their constitution ( amendments aside) -it's concise in a single page for people to easily focus the whole country towards.

For the Uk, the Magna Carta itself only said " the King rules all except where this says he needs to listen to his people"

Could the Constitution be implemented in a pre Magna Carta world?

...would be my response to that😎

(i really dont know the answer...i was just trying to make you feel better)

319, that question is made more complicated by the decline in certain forms of awareness over time. The Constitution was meant to codify business, and the business of running a government. The Constitution does NOT cover the control of human beings - this is not allowed unless agreed to by each person (too complex for this post). The business of controlling humans was considered a no no by all at the time simply because it was a no no - "self evident."

Its secondary purpose was to codify the system of "law" and "law language" but this was only meant to be in relation to business, but oddly over time this wove its way into to the world of people and their thinking and took over their moral compass. ie, "is it legal...?" "is that against he law..." which led people away from natural order and into the world of manipulated words in another language.

That document was simply designed to manage commerce, those engaged in commerce, and those in the business of managing the systems (government) to deal with corporations/business/commerce. Early in the 20th century the overlords figured out a runaround and turned the entire population into businesses (through birth certificates in part), thereby allowing for the governance system to expand control of what they are in business to control - businesses, to people.

Over time the notion of personal sovereignty became a relic of a bygone set of nutcases like the Amish and weirdos who think they are "above" or "outside" the law. Of course this is mind control, but within 100 years the entire population became crabs, grabbing those who dare to feel sovereignty is inherent in all and self evident.

Q team is well aware of this, it is hidden within the clues. In essence, the drops deepest layer is asking folk to connect to their inherent sovereignty as it is the thing the overlords fear the population discovering within themselves for if they do the entire system will go poof.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

HOWTO: Create a Self-Serving Refugee Crisis

The 2009 Honduras Coup precipitated the Propaganda Caravan we're seeing now.

That was one of the most well put together OP's I've read on this site. Thank you.

If you are reading this post, and have not gone to the IIB's link, please do. You will be richly rewarded with knowledge.

Again, Kudos for a job well done.

edit on 20-10-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Interesting Libya came up via Q clock/#576 and DJT's speech in Montana. Truepundit has a piece on the connections.

Hillary Clinton Supplied Cash, Weapons, Tanks, Training to Al-Qaeda to Kill Gaddafi & Weaponize “ISIS” in Syria

For extra credit, watch the clip of HRC testifying, notice the "look." Long hair, part on the wrong side of her hair, and glasses. Hmmmmmmm?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Remember when Q referenced this:

(partial) #1928 dated 8/19/2018 qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

[MOVIES 1-3 FULL LIST].
Coming SOON to a theater near you.
MOVIE 2 – Coming this FALL.
MOVIE 3 – TBA
Enjoy the show.
Q

We have had a long lull in the Q postings.

I have a feeling Movie #2 is about to start any day now.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

QoS... your post may tie in to #2381 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub(the last post on 9th) which says on line 1:

Statement release 10.9.18 [p_AUTHORITY1]

...and #1928 was on 8/19/2018

top topics

<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join