It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Knapp, Jeremy Corbell Ask Me Anything thread live Saturday 22 September, 2018

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Did anyone tried big scale excavation? If not why?
Phenomena seemed to be very "protective" when it comes to what's under the ground.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Thats interesting - I wonder if there's something to the following video or not?

JORDAN MAXWELL DISCLOSES THAT ROBERT BIGELOW HAS HAD A REPTILIAN ENCOUNTER

RADIO HOST - JORDAN MAXWELL DISCLOSES THAT ROBERT T. BIGELOW HAS HAD A REPTILIAN ENCOUNTER, AS PART OF SIX CHRISTIAN FAMILIES HIKING IN THE COLORADO MOUNTAINS, WHO CAME UP OVER A RISE AND SAW A CEREMONY BEING HELD DOWN BELOW IN A CLEARING. PARTICIPANTS WERE WEARING HOODED ROBES AND WERE SURROUNDING A CEREMONIAL CIRCLE WHERE ALLEGEDLY AN 8 FOOT TALL REPTILIAN APPEARED. SHORTLY THERE AFTER THE CREATURE AND THE HOODED PARTICIPANTS POINTED UP THE MOUNTAIN TOWARDS THE CHRISTIAN FAMILIES AND THEY WERE DISCOVERED. ALLEGEDLY IN A BLINK OF AN EYE, THE 8 FOOT TALL REPTILIAN WAS STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE FAMILIES PRESENT. THIS VIDEO IS THAT STORY. POSTED BY: DRACOREPTOIDSEXPOSED

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Sounds like an interesting read. Like watching Knapp on Amazon. He pops up all the time. Can't wait !!

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

legitimate hypothesis.

Well a hypothesis is according to wiki

a supposition or proposed explanation made on the basis of limited evidence as a starting point for further investigation.

or philosophy..

a proposition made as a basis for reasoning, without any assumption of its truth

I would tend to go for the philosophy slant when thinking of a hypothesis for the phenomena.

We approach the subject based on our own internal framework placing emphasis on whether we come from a hard science background or as Vallee seemed to subscribe to ( if I remember the Guts thread correctly ) there is a control loop mechanism that has been awakened or maybe it awakens us when we approach it.

In other words if you look at some Occult practises it is a given that what you invoke will generally interact with you; just be prepared for the consequences.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I will post the actual Ask Me Anything Thread at 3:00pm Eastern/2:00pm Central/12:00pm Pacific/8:00pm GMT TODAY. Once I've posted it I'll add a link to this thread and close it out to avoid confusion.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

After cat walking and juking like a ninja, the punch bowl has already been successfully spiked! May this telethon be a party!

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Thats interesting - I wonder if there's something to the following video or not?

JORDAN MAXWELL DISCLOSES THAT ROBERT BIGELOW HAS HAD A REPTILIAN ENCOUNTER

RADIO HOST - JORDAN MAXWELL DISCLOSES THAT ROBERT T. BIGELOW HAS HAD A REPTILIAN ENCOUNTER, AS PART OF SIX CHRISTIAN FAMILIES HIKING IN THE COLORADO MOUNTAINS, WHO CAME UP OVER A RISE AND SAW A CEREMONY BEING HELD DOWN BELOW IN A CLEARING. PARTICIPANTS WERE WEARING HOODED ROBES AND WERE SURROUNDING A CEREMONIAL CIRCLE WHERE ALLEGEDLY AN 8 FOOT TALL REPTILIAN APPEARED. SHORTLY THERE AFTER THE CREATURE AND THE HOODED PARTICIPANTS POINTED UP THE MOUNTAIN TOWARDS THE CHRISTIAN FAMILIES AND THEY WERE DISCOVERED. ALLEGEDLY IN A BLINK OF AN EYE, THE 8 FOOT TALL REPTILIAN WAS STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE FAMILIES PRESENT. THIS VIDEO IS THAT STORY. POSTED BY: DRACOREPTOIDSEXPOSED

Hasn't Knapp interviewed Bigelow before? C2C?
I wonder if George would know of this story; whether Bigelow ever told him; maybe off-air?

Could be a good one to ask.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JeremyCorbell
I'm sure, despite my fragile temperament, we will have a rumble of a good time. Looking forward to it ATS! a reply to: Springer

Looking forward to this and thank you!

If you and/or George could drop any pics or short clips here and there in the AMA that didn't make the film it would be especially yummy and most likely whet the appetite of those of us that haven't seen the film yet. Even just some behind the scenes pics of all y'all would be awesome.

Just a thought but I'm sure this will be cool regardless. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

edit on 22-9-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: The Undertaker
Springer- Skinwalker Ranch seems to be dead center of a terminal moraine. Has anyone looked into paranormal activity at other terminals Morraines? After all- the earth was scraped clean by god for a reason. Is this a leftover hotspot? a reply to: Springer

Nice thought. If a glacier ended at the ranch, what are the odds something was pushed along in front of it and buried there. Something indestructible from long ago, something like a stargate or some other ancient device that could open a portal in time or space.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

originally posted by: The Undertaker
Springer- Skinwalker Ranch seems to be dead center of a terminal moraine. Has anyone looked into paranormal activity at other terminals Morraines? After all- the earth was scraped clean by god for a reason. Is this a leftover hotspot? a reply to: Springer

Nice thought. If a glacier ended at the ranch, what are the odds something was pushed along in front of it and buried there. Something indestructible from long ago, something like a stargate or some other ancient device that could open a portal in time or space.

I like this type of idea. Especially given the anomalies still under Antarctica, curious, would the glacier have come from the north or the south?

I've been developing a theory about the next method of communication, outside of EMF.

Like some, I believe the reason we have the famous "Where is everybody?" quote, may just be because there is a better way to communicate, and advanced civilizations are all using that. We're on the technological equivalent of AOL instant messenger, and the rest of the cosmos is on Space Skype or Space Discord. :p

The anomalies at Skin Walker, if related to phenomenon found elsewhere... (Explicitly Antarctica) would have a little to do with what I've been working on. I have a couple of very specific technical questions about the ranch, for the live thread.

If my questions get answered, I'm buying two copies of whatever Knapp sells next, haha.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The suspense is killing me. Can't wait for the AMA to start!

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Just finished watching the documentary. The anecdotal evidence is off the charts. But, for obvious reasons, challenging to put total faith into. The lack of scientific evidence adds to that challenge.

I believe something is going on there. The truth usually lies somewhere in the middle. Lost between fear, imagination and curiosity.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Everybody is getting connected and we are about to be provided a link for the AMA... exciting! a reply to: Night Star

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JeremyCorbell

Great!

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Has it started?
I don’t see the link yet?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Which forum will the AMA be on?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: JeremyCorbell

Hurry! Hahaha!

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

They will be providing a link in here when they are ready.

link   
I will make sure to do that. a reply to: Night Star

link   
I watched it, and feel it was very well done. One of the scientists spoke about two scientists on the site who saw a portal open up very close to the ground, and some humanoid crawled through the opening, but it was crawling and elbowing it's way through the opening. Freaky thing to witness for sure. Once it got through, it stood up and ran off.

As the portal closed, it was described the same way as the scientific description of the optical properties of a collapsing wormhole, the scientist guys said. (Or something close to that)..

Pretty mind boggling!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join