It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Knapp, Jeremy Corbell Ask Me Anything thread live Saturday 22 September, 2018

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

I'll give you his initials... RW

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

What's the new owner's initials, Springer? Thanks in advance.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Well, I already bought it, so...

I did the free Amazon trial just to get this doc, I'm glad there's a trial option, since pretty much all their content is old movies or tv shows, everything else you have to pay for

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Revenance
George Knapp, Jeremy Corbell Ask Me Anything thread live this Saturday 22 September, 2018

Oh! How awesome is that?

I can't wait to ask them "everything" about nothing.

Cuz' that's what Jeremy's "documentary" is about: nothing.

I'll be sure to be "en pointe", with nothing.

Can't wait!!!

There you are! How you doing old friend? You are like the Thing That Wouldn't Die. Happen to mostly agree on this one though. Long Live You.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Get ready for tomorrow folks! It's coming to ATS at around 12:00pm Pacific - 7:00PM (19:00) GMT TOMORROW!

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Nice try Brother Gut.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Midnight is a little late to kick off a telethon dont you think? Grannies go to bed early.
edit on 21-9-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
a reply to: The GUT

Nice try Brother Gut.

Ahhh haaaaaaaa....Robbie Williams

Take That: 😆😆😀😊😊🤗🤗

edit on 21-9-2018 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Yep, everything costs money in this world.

That's because it costs lots of money to produce the content you want to see (an unbelievable amount of money, take my word for it I know) and the old model of three or four BIG TV networks who paid for everything has failed...

I believe it failed because the people - you and me- wanted more options than what the "creative executives" at ABC, CBS, NBC, and BBC thought we should see. Those cats used to control EVERYTHING that made it to TV or cable.

In any case the new paradigm is doing better business than the old one and is allowing THOUSANDS of other voices to be seen and heard. Cough up the $10.00 a month, if you can, and you will be amazed by what you can watch!

I, like you resisted it at first, now I am a full on believer in the subscription model, I only pay for the stuff I want to watch.

It's not perfect yet but it's getting there IMO.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Where would this be at Midnight?!

Also, this aint no telethon.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Double removed
edit on 9-21-2018 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I just wanna know what a "skinwalker" is, and is not. Sometimes what something isnt is more important.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I want to remind everyone that CIVILITY is required, POLITENESS is required, and RESPECT is required or you will be blocked.
Civil disagreement is fine as long as it's presented in a grown up and POLITE manner. Just like you would do if the person was standing in front of you and had a band of boxers standing with him.

Seriously, the staff and I, Jeremy, and George are spending our Saturday to bring this opportunity to us all, no sniping, assholery, rudeness, or trolling will be tolerated at all.

The idea is to make an exclusive opportunity for ATS members to ask legit questions of the moviemakers of a film that is certainly in our wheelhouse of interest.

Let's be cool.

See you all tomorrow. :-)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Get ready for tomorrow folks! It's coming to ATS at around 12:00pm Pacific - 7:00PM (19:00) GMT TOMORROW!

You going to be answering questions too? or Just Knapp and Jeremy?

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
What. I really want to know what a "skinwalker" is, and is not. I wouldnt troll a fellow film maker. Unless its Anderson Cooper.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
It’s still a shame were so ignorant. We've got these mysterious phenomena going on all over the place and don’t even have a legitimate hypothesis.

I recall the AMA with John Alexander, one of the honchos at NDIS who hang out at the ranch. He even became a shaman and still doesn’t know what’s going on. Or he studied under some shaman. They say real shaman are born not made.

GUT always says we're moving to the IDH paradigm, I think he’s right

The thing about IDH is that is practically all experiential. One has to have the capacity to travel or do that ID travel, it’s not based on referential knowledge.

It’s like sex, if you don’t have the internal chemistry, which comes with puberty, you can’t play.

One day we may evolve to teaching our kids how to do that rather than how to be zombies in these schools. That’s probably a long time in the future.

Hopefully, we'll learn something from this AMA

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I have tons of errands tomorrow but should be able to take part. Trying to figure out how to narrow my question(s) down into some one question format that will be easy to respond to without jumping all over the place.

I don't want to ask something everyone and their brother will also be asking, but it's likely someone else will have the same idea!

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I want to remind everyone that CIVILITY is required, POLITENESS is required, and RESPECT is required or you will be blocked.
Civil disagreement is fine as long as it's presented in a grown up and POLITE manner. Just like you would do if the person was standing in front of you and had a band of boxers standing with him.

Seriously, the staff and I, Jeremy, and George are spending our Saturday to bring this opportunity to us all, no sniping, assholery, rudeness, or trolling will be tolerated at all.

The idea is to make an exclusive opportunity for ATS members to ask legit questions of the moviemakers of a film that is certainly in our wheelhouse of interest.

Let's be cool.

See you all tomorrow. :-)

Thank You👍This concerned me as I remember how other guest were treated.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

All the best for tomorrow’s Q&A/AMA. Got hurricane cleanup — won’t be an active participant — but I sincerely hope ATS behaves itself. Again, nice work making it happen

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Google it, it's ancient Native American legend.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join