It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Anti-Christ Already Here?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Do you think the Anti Christ is already on Earth? If so, who do you think it is.

I've heard talk any where from Bill Gates to Scott Baio lol.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I think there are many "anti-christs" if you take it figuratively. Big business (I mean huge mega-corporations like DuPont, Dow, Monsanto, big drug companies, Microsoft (absolutely), President Bush, VP Cheney, anyone in Bush's staff that believes he knows what he is doing, the IRS, the insurance companies, the lottery (and any legal gambling....where does that money go?....good question), murderers doing less time than drug dealers, rapists doing less time than drug dealers, etc..... I could go on and on and on!

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Sure....

Didn't you see the election?

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Good point Zabilgy. I never thought about it that way.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
"Many now expect the return of their awaited Teacher, whether they call him the Christ, Messiah, the fifth Buddha, Krishna, or the Imam Mahdi. Millions now know that the Teacher who fulfills all these expectations is already living among us.

Maitreya, the World Teacher, has not come alone, but with a group of wise Teachers who have long guided humanity from behind the scenes."

The Christian word "Anti-Christ" means "in place of christ", as opposed to "against christ". Of course, it is also almost universally believed amongst Christians that they will not know who he it until he is "revealed"

This fits in with the idea of hijacking organized religions for the implementation of the New World Order.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Try the search function...there are a lot of threads here on this....a whole lot! You should find some threads you'll be interested in, and can add to an existing thread...

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   
If anyone, it definately couldn't be George Bush because he is a christian and satan would never say he was one of those. Is the Anti-Christ already here? I don't know, and I don't think anyone can know.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MauiStacey
Do you think the Anti Christ is already on Earth? If so, who do you think it is.

Umm..........how did the Scott Baio line make it past everybody before me without comment? That has got to be one of the funniest things I've ever heard.

I guess I really don't have anything else to add to this thread.

Peace

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   
There is a lot of confusion about the nature of the Antichrist, which is a very high-level being known as the Sun Devil or Sun Demon, although it is not properly speaking a demon, which is a very low-level being whose proper function is the decomposition of things that have died. A demon is a "child" of Satan, and a person who becomes demonically possessed, known as a "child" of the demon, becomes dedicated to destroying human lives, sometimes by destroying the soul. The central purpose of Satanism seems to be to elicit demonic possession, by aligning human will with demonic will. The Antichrist is the god of black magic, the true purpose of which is the eternal destruction of the spiritual essence of mankind.

The Antichrist will not incarnate, although there are occultists (actual occultists - not black magicians or their dupes) who claim that Hiter was intermittently possessed by the Antichrist, which explains black magician Michael Aquino's affinity for Hitler. (The CCW-rotating swastika is a symbol of the Antichrist.) Satan, on the other hand, has according to my sources incarnated, and his minions are staging a "fake Apocalypse" (the "war on terror") ultimately to con us into accepting him as the supposed physical return of Christ. (Note that Fundy leader John Hagee said in 2002 that the war in Iraq is the gateway to the Apocalypse - they're going through the motions of "fulfilling prophecy," and they're currently working on the "tribulation.")

The notion that Christ will physically return is based on a misconception of the nature of the Resurrection and Ascension. Christ's post-Resurrection manifestation was in a form unique to Him, which has physical and nonphysical characteristics. His physical body vaporized in a flash in the tomb, producing the Shroud of Turin.

Christ will return as He ascended, but the Ascension was a matter of Christ ascending through the various spiritual realms as the Apostles observed clairvoyantly. In about 1930, Christ descended back to the lowest spiritual realm above the physical realm, and He appears to people, often in many places at once, as if He were a regualar person. This descent was part of the Second Coming, and as each of us attains the ability to see Him there, we complete the process on an individual basis.

[edit on 25-2-2005 by deorbiting]

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   
deorbiting...The rotating swastika is on the pyramids. It is not a symbol for the antichrist.

My guess is the antichrist........................

The guy who invented cell phones

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   
hmm the antichrist many people would see it as bush or billgates or drug companys or the irs/cia/mib but hmm probally somebody walking down the street having no clue hes the anti christ at all and one day the devil will show up in front of him or maybe the devils son and tell him to start preaching to people and killing people and become a leader of something .

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

Originally posted by MauiStacey

Umm..........how did the Scott Baio line make it past everybody before me without comment? That has got to be one of the funniest things I've ever heard.

thats an old bit by sam kinison...no wait....it was bobcat gold-soemthing.

I'll go see....

here is it... and we are first!!!!!!!

www.google.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkFollower
hmm the antichrist many people would see it as bush or billgates or drug companys or the irs/cia/mib but hmm probally somebody walking down the street having no clue hes the anti christ at all and one day the devil will show up in front of him or maybe the devils son and tell him to start preaching to people and killing people and become a leader of something .

Yes true the Anti-Christ wouldnt be one individual it would be a multitude of people and anything associated to theirs means of greed,hate,war all that stuff which opposes that which is ment to be a GOoD

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I heard someone speculate that maybe the anti-christ was one of Sadam Hussein's sons who are now dead. I also have heard that the anti-christ was born in 1966 and many will think he is a great leader or even the Messiah with miraculous powers. I heard that he will bring world peace. Bringing world peace would probably be enough by itself to fool most of the world. Of course if that is the anti-christ, you can bet that world peace wouldn't last. I've also heard that this supposed great world leader might require everyone to get implanted (to stop identity theft?) so that they can buy and sell things. If you get implanted, there could be a virus in it waiting to be released if you ever become a threat to the world government. This sounds to me like a diabolical plot that could work. We just need a one world government and then a major currency crisis. I see the possibility of events like this happening.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 02:23 AM
link   
He wants to help people get together and establish a grassroots one world government in order to best address the inequalities between peoples and avoid the possible serious environmental problems we all face.
He is considered to be of genius level intellect according to the educational powers that be.
He does not believe that Jesus died on the cross so that his blood could wash away his sins and save him, even though he has read more than one version of the bible, and attended a Christian school for three years. In fact, he would refuse to let anyone but himself, including Jesus, pay for his sins on principal.
His first name means, "born of fire.".
He was born on the date of Lupercalia, the celebration of Pan, the goat-legged, horned God of fertility, lust, and nature.
He was born in the year of the dragon, a symbol of the devil, and dragons are also considered born of fire.
He is an Aquarius, apt since it is the start of that age. His ascendent is also Aquarius. He has Mercury, Mars, and Saturn in Aquarius too, and they are all very closely packed together, which apparently signifies a very fiery emotional personality.
He doesn't believe that there really is a god the way religion defines it.
His numerology life number is one, whatever that means.
He has had paranormal experiences all his life including dreams that came true in exact detail.
He has walked away without a scratch from more than one life threatening event that likely should have killed him, or at least injured him.
He is pro-abortion, pro gay marriage, pro capital punishment, and wants to do away with prisons.
He feels mankind has royally screwed up, deserves to pay for it, and very likely will, very soon, one way or another.
What do you think?

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 03:57 AM
link   
The Anti-Christ died back in 1977, many have tried to replicate him and failed, Good will always defeat Evil..

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 03:57 AM
link   
in reply to does this sound like it might fit him? How do we know it is a male. There may be no such thing as the Anti-Christ as everyone believes.I think there are many missing links and i dont know if i even believe there is an anti-christ. I think it is much bigger than that and much more complicated. Also on the subject of gay marriage and capitol punishment I dont know what your point is on those subjects?

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by omega_vii
in reply to does this sound like it might fit him? How do we know it is a male. There may be no such thing as the Anti-Christ as everyone believes.I think there are many missing links and i dont know if i even believe there is an anti-christ. I think it is much bigger than that and much more complicated. Also on the subject of gay marriage and capitol punishment I dont know what your point is on those subjects?

First, let me say that I strongly doubt in the existence of an anti-Christ. I also agree with you, if I am wrong and there is one, I have no clue what gender it would be.
As for the two subjects you asked for my point on.......well, all the other particulars are just things that are true about me...so the stance I posted regarding those issues is nothing more than my view on them. That's all. I have found that the average person seems to feel my views on those controversial topics is wrong, and to some people, even considered evil, so I included them.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I am new here so I sent a u2u but I dont know if it went through. Here is roughly what I said. It sounds like you are open minded about the subjects mentioned and I like that. And I am glad to have someone agree with my point of view on the Anti-Christ subject as well!

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
mauistacey,

hehehehehe...well

my vote would be for , bubba [ bill clinton ] , perhaps bush or kofi annan

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join