It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Anti-Christ Already Here?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mayet

She was born in 66

Interesting, I will have to watch the girls my age I know more carefully.
They could be pure evil and I wouldn't have a clue just how bad to the bone they are. Now all guys around my age will have to hope they aren't married to the anti-christ.

I guess at age 38 or 39 it's still too early to be an esteemed politician or that special to the world. I guess the age rules out Hillary Clinton as well. Of course I'm still wondering about Mr. Clinton. He is so good at lies that his stories always put me to sleep.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 05:04 AM
link   
It is quite possible that the Anti-Christ is here on earth just waiting in the wings so to say till the time is right for him to make his apperence. He will expose himself when there appears to be a very high chance that there will be a great loss of human life. Then, he will step in and make it all go away and at the same time showing the mass' of people that he is the one to follow. For those who do not know the Bible, this is not the person to follow. The Bible states he will come out of the Eastern sky. Some might deem it funny but I carry a compass with me all the time so if and when it happens, I will be able to find the direction of East. This is just my guess and I stress those who are underage not to attempt this at home.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 05:18 AM
link   
i think one thing is sure about who ever he is. like the first two(napolean, hitler) he will have to be part of the mystery schools(i.e secret societies)

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   
In my personal opinion he is not only hear on earth, but lives in the U.S.A.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
would it make a difference to you? Each day could be our last. Not 'doom and glooming' it, just saying it's important to think about today and what happens the day after your last now. I'm wondering how many people during the 11th hour are going to be like, "oh my God! You do exist! Now I believe you because I see you, can I get into Heaven now?". Hm...I wonder if they're going to be left without a key to the front door....

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MauiStacey
lol Dubya could be dubious.

Would that make him Dubious Dubya...

The anti christ isn't going to announce who he is if he is here.... thats just asking to go missing................

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 02:41 AM
link   
If the 'Anti-christ' is trying to hide his/her identity, wouldn't the best thing for them to do involve being totally obvious?

Seeing that people so strongly believe the 'Anti-christ' is going to hide under the radar and appear as 'good,' anyone who shows themselves as being evil or the like is immediately dismissed.

Personally I don't think it exisits.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Just thinking, since a number of people believe there is or will be an anti-christ and that implies supernatural power, anyone showing signs of super powers will be accused of being this anti-christ. Did Clinton have a supernatural power to lie and have a majority of people believe him, maybe so. I guess he would say lies worked for him until he talked too much.

What if the anti-Christ rejects Satan and never becomes all he/she can be just to be a pain in the you know what? I guess we would never have an anti-Christ but maybe an anti-Satan then. I wonder if that would mess up bible predictions as well.

[edit on 5-3-2005 by orionthehunter]

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Excellent post Black, but who are describing?

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 02:36 AM
link   
firstly, find one time in the scriptures that 666 is equaled to "the anti-christ." secondly, "the anti-christ" has been here since the birth of the Church.

to cover the first point, the beast is not the anti-christ. the term "anti-christ" is not even mentioned in the revelation.
whoa! now that's something your sensational modern christian churches aren't too quick to admit!
this one requires no quotes as there are simply none to be quoted.

next, verses speaking on "the anti-christ" defer this singular noun and impose it onto ANYONE against the teachings of the true Christ. in other words, he was refuting a specific and singular anti-christ and acknowledging "it" as effective and operative in his current day via multiple personages.

specifically, it can be said that - all those who are against Christ are "the anti-christ" since "the anti-christ" is the spirit of being against Christ. i suppose i should stop there since it can only be said so many times.

only known verses including the word "anti-christ." -

1Jo 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

1Jo 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

1Jo 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that [spirit] of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2Jo 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

amazing what a little knowledge can do to the credibility of weak eschatology. keep in mind folks, the bible is spiritual, not carnal. if you think that tanks, america, or id chips are in the bible, then stop contextualizing.

daved

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Well composed. I was thinking the same when I read Revelation for the first time. Hey! Where's the anti-christ? Isn't he supposed to be here? Answer is: nope. It's been a while since I read it all the way though I'd forgotten he wasn't in there but your post reminded me. Thanks!

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 07:07 AM
link   
2Th 2:1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2Th 2:2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
2Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

The fact remains that there is AN Anti-Christ . Yes, there are many small ones...but the king of the seventh head is THEE Anti-Christ who will be wounded by the sword as if dead...and all the people will marvel when he recovers. He will not be revealed until the bride is raptured.

Then he will come on the scene and CONFIRM a TREATY with many for 7 years. It is believed that at the 3.5 year mark is when he is 'wounded'...and then satan himself indwells his body . (the beast is even the 8th, but is of the seven) ...

2Th 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshiped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

Matches up nicely with Daniel and Revelation

2Th 2:5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
2Th 2:6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

Look back up? He said there must be a falling away first. Now you know what withholds him (the ac) that he might be revealed in his time

2Th 2:7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
2Th 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
2Th 2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
2Th 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

So, yes you are correct that the term 'antichrist' is not used in Revelation.
True also that everyone who is not for Christ is against Him.
But the AC and and the beast in Revelation are very much interlinked ...but we will never know who it is because we will be gone when he is revealed.

[edit on 9-3-2005 by jake1997]

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Second Thessalonians had it the whole time. Who'd a thunk! Thanks jake1997, awesome heads up.

Guess there is still much for me to learn.

[edit on 9-3-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by MauiStacey
Excellent post Black, but who are describing?

I don't believe in the anti-Christ, but I posted that list of qualities because they seemed to fit the description of the anti-Christ.
They are all things that are true about me. So......I sure hope I am right that there is no such thing, and if I am wrong, I sure hope that I am not it. Of course, I cannot imagine that it is even remotely possible I could be.
But then I have been wrong before...........

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Stand or Fall!

As the Founder of the VNWO I bring you a New Free World for all Nations and Races.

Tonight is the Zero Hour on the clock of history!

As you make the stand with me, our history will end and begin again!

As you make the stand with me, we will throw down established empires!

As you make the stand with me, I will bring you The Dawn!

1. I will abolish all forms of censorship.

2. I will abolish the vice laws governing gambling and prostitution.

3. I will abolish the "morality ethic" laws which ban public nudity and sex.

4. I will abolish any agency which seeks to defile the female spirit by by portraying the sacrament of sex as shameful.

5. I will abolish the Uber-Patriarchal religio-political systems of the world which are inherently out of balance, and restore in the minds and souls of the people, the concept of the Goddess.

6. I will abolish Credit Usery.

7. I will abolish property tax.

8. I will abolish the abuse of Eminent Domain Laws.

9. I will establish a Jubilee Equity Plan to forgive domestic and international debt, which shall be renewed every 50 years. We will set the counter to zero!

10. I will establish the Global United Currency System which will facilitate the Jubilee Equity Plan.

11. I have the "Jerusalem Key" that will facilitate the Convergence of all Nations and Races, by revealing the Hidden Sun of all religions. A secret which will shake all religions to the ground!

12. I shall establish ten mystery schools worldwide based on the ten predominant religious traditions. These shall cover Christianity, Islam, Judaism, The western esoteric tradition, North and South American tribal religions, African tribal religions, Buddhism, Taoism, Shintoism, and Hinduism.

13. Your birthright and history have been stolen from you! The Church and the State have denied you your Rightful Nobility! I have come to help you win it back!

14. I have brought down a Promethian Flame and stolen the secrets of the temple! I will restore you to your Rightful Nobility and Occult Heritage!

If it should come to pass that the people should ask "by what power and authority do you purport to establish and abolish laws, institutions, and traditions in such an iconoclastic and riotous fashion?" I will answer: This is nothing short of a complete revolution, overthrow and takeover of all existing institutions, orders and traditions! This is a formal declaration of WAR on all that stands in the way of the Victorious New World Order! Those who seek to oppose us shall find their institutions infested with our agentur! Only too late will they discover it! Our Victory shall be won on one and the same day, and the world will be astonished by the accomplished fact of our revolution!

VNWO Founder, H.B. Hornby

www.vnwo666.1colony.com...

[edit on 17-3-2005 by shaman666]

[edit on 17-3-2005 by shaman666]

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter

She was born in 66

Interesting, I will have to watch the girls my age I know more carefully.
They could be pure evil and I wouldn\'t have a clue just how bad to the bone they are. Now all guys around my age will have to hope they aren\'t married to the anti-christ.

I guess at age 38 or 39 it\'s still too early to be an esteemed politician or that special to the world. I guess the age rules out Hillary Clinton as well. Of course I\'m still wondering about Mr. Clinton. He is so good at lies that his stories always put me to sleep.

1966 famous baby girls -
Cindy Crawford
Edie Brickell
Janet Jackson
Halle Berry
Lee Ann Womack

the men are more likely sounding, really interesting year 1966

Rob Zombie
Mike Tyson
Billy Zane
Stephen Baldwin
David Schwimmer
Tone Loc
Shabba Ranks
Krist Novoselic
Kiefer Sutherland

www.bigpedia.com...:1966_births

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Anubis_
There is no anti-christ. They're about as real as the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus.

Damn ...please don't tell me that.....Otherwise just who was that red suited dude that was in my bedroom a whiles ago.....

Skeptic Overlord?

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I AM THE ANTICHRIST!

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emmett_Dabru
"Many now expect the return of their awaited Teacher, whether they call him the Christ, Messiah, the fifth Buddha, Krishna, or the Imam Mahdi. Millions now know that the Teacher who fulfills all these expectations is already living among us.

Maitreya, the World Teacher, has not come alone, but with a group of wise Teachers who have long guided humanity from behind the scenes."

Father Wingate Agrees with you...

www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo_believer
I AM THE ANTICHRIST!

I do believe lying will get you booted from the board according to policy so I've come to one of three possible conclussions:

1.) You are the anti-christ and everyone can now calm down.

2.) You believe you are the anti-christ and everyone can now calm down.

3.) A boot will be coming your way and everyone can now calm down.

It's really an all-win situation for us.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join