It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Anti-Christ Already Here?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Okay here's a site that might help.

www.stmarycoptorthodox.org...

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 12:53 AM
link   
antichrist = in place of , or substitute for

[ as opposed to against christ ]

please correct me if I'm wrong...

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I'll let you know when I decide to uncloak my inner evil diety and ...oh ... nevermind.

crap! undone by my own mouths.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
The bible tells us that the man responible for rebuilding the 3rd temple in jerusalem, excluding the courtyard as it is now the dome of the rock, is the anti-christ. i dont think anyone will have a clue who he is until this happens.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Hell's war plan with the Church is called the "Mystery of Iniquity"
in the Holy Scriptures (2 Thessalonians 2:8).

The iniquity has been working for centuries and will have its culmination in the appearance of the Antichrist ( 2 Thessalonians 2:8).
The Antichrist can come only as a result of universal Apostasy,
that is,
the abjuration of the people from God and His paths,
when God's grace will withdraw from the people.

"And in the latter times of their kingdom,

when the transgressors are come to the full,
a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up." (Daniel 8:23)

"Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders...." (2 Thessalonians 2:9)

In the prophecies of Patriarch Jacob about each of his sons becoming the progenitors of the tribes of Israel,
the fate of Dan's ancestors is depicted in such a way that can only be ascribed to the Antichrist.
"Dan shall be a serpent on the way, an adder in the path..." (Genesis 49, 17)
In the prophecies of Ierenim: "From Dan himself...(Ierenim VIII,16)
In the prophecies of the Apocalypse,
enumerating the remainder of all the tribes of Israel,
marked by the Angel for salvation, the tribe of Dan is absolutely excluded. (Revelations VII, 4-8).

more......
www.serfes.org...

quote//As St. Paul said: "That day shall not come except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition" (II Thess. 2:3). more below.....

www.roca.org...

Scripture frequently refers to the Antichrist as asking and conqueror who will wage war with many kings and will defeat them, utter blasphemous words against God, and oppress the Saints of the Lord, (Dan.7:23-25).

“All the ancient writers of the Church teach, that during the end of the world,
there will be ten kings…..and then there will arise an eleventh lesser king (i.e. the Antichrist),
who will defeat three of the ten…
.and with the defeat of the three, the other seven will submit to his authority.” (29)

In the Holy Scriptures,
the kingdom of the Antichrist is described as a society in opposition, even in its external organization,
to the Church of God.
We find in the book of Revelation,
that Satan will be permitted to act freely, then he will gather people from all nations under himself and with them he will surround the camp of the saints and the beloved city, (Rev. 20:7-9).

In reference to this, St. Augustine comments, “this will be the last persecution,
which will precede the last judgement; throughout the whole world the Holy Church will be exposed to all the servants of the Devil.” (30)

www.homestead.com...

and more end of times prophecy
www.geocities.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
The temple was already built for a third time. Why do some of us conveniently leave out Herod's? Unaware of? Willing participant in disinformation? Willing to perpetuate the romanticizing of the myth of the apocalypse?

Paul is not the messiah of the Christians, at least not that they would admit, and certainly not God. Why then is he quoted so, this murderer whose account of seeing Jesus is inconsistent in the same book by the same author?

He had a vision, probably a dream, a state we all succumb to, which means his are no more worth yours or mine.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII
He wants to help people get together and establish a grassroots one world government in order to best address the inequalities between peoples and avoid the possible serious environmental problems we all face.
He is considered to be of genius level intellect according to the educational powers that be.
He does not believe that Jesus died on the cross so that his blood could wash away his sins and save him, even though he has read more than one version of the bible, and attended a Christian school for three years. In fact, he would refuse to let anyone but himself, including Jesus, pay for his sins on principal.
His first name means, "born of fire.".
He was born on the date of Lupercalia, the celebration of Pan, the goat-legged, horned God of fertility, lust, and nature.
He was born in the year of the dragon, a symbol of the devil, and dragons are also considered born of fire.
He is an Aquarius, apt since it is the start of that age. His ascendent is also Aquarius. He has Mercury, Mars, and Saturn in Aquarius too, and they are all very closely packed together, which apparently signifies a very fiery emotional personality.
He doesn't believe that there really is a god the way religion defines it.
His numerology life number is one, whatever that means.
He has had paranormal experiences all his life including dreams that came true in exact detail.
He has walked away without a scratch from more than one life threatening event that likely should have killed him, or at least injured him.
He is pro-abortion, pro gay marriage, pro capital punishment, and wants to do away with prisons.
He feels mankind has royally screwed up, deserves to pay for it, and very likely will, very soon, one way or another.
What do you think?

That wouldnt work... if the anti-christ was the devil incarnate, or evil in a sense, then why would he attend a catholic school at all? He would not allow it, so to speak.

Also, if 'anti-christ' meant "in place of christ" instead of "against christ", wouldn't that mean that the anti-christ would have to be born of a virgin mother? Can someone say CLONING or GENE ALTERATION ?

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Well, if the Christian school was Catholic....but was it? I don't think so. Here is a thought. What if the devil is actually not that bad, and his father is just being extra hard on him cuz he sees so much potential, and feels satan is capable of much better. If so, that would explain the relatively casual attitude Jesus displayed when the devil was tempting him.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufo_believer
Okay here's a site that might help.

www.stmarycoptorthodox.org...

Hmmm what if the Antichrist is made of Anti Matter and the Christ is made of positive matter... That means that if they were ever to meet they would annihilate each other instantly in a big puuff lol

NeoN

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   
The Anti Christ is none other than President Putin of Russia!

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hmmm what if the Antichrist is made of Anti Matter and the Christ is made of positive matter... That means that if they were ever to meet they would annihilate each other instantly in a big puuff lol"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You might be closer than you think, Neon! In the end the equation must equal 0.

www.vnwo666.1colony.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 04:56 AM
link   
or its just plain that christ is positive male energy and the antichrist is negative female energy.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mayet
or its just plain that christ is positive male energy and the antichrist is negative female energy.

Um, what? Can you explain this conclussion without using the Taiji Du? (the philosophy, not the martial art)

Speaking of the martial art, I passed my snake & straight sword test!
Much the happiness. Here's a snapshot of someone I don't know doing the form:

[edit on 24-3-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I explained the energies in another thread in science and technology about numbers but it seems no one saw the simplicity so I'll leave it for now and let everyone go and find their complicated reasoning that doesn't quite add up.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mayet
I explained the energies in another thread in science and technology about numbers but it seems no one saw the simplicity so I'll leave it for now and let everyone go and find their complicated reasoning that doesn't quite add up.

I missed that, it sounds like you are the one to ask for a brief summary of the simple truth, since everyone else's apparently doesnt add up.
Don't you hate that when people make things so overly complicated that the equation becomes impossible to follow, like this for example:

"Hmmm what if the Antichrist is made of Anti Matter and the Christ is made of positive matter... That means that if they were ever to meet they would annihilate each other instantly in a big puuff lol"

Let's see if I can break that algebraic labrynth down into something that is simple.... One minus one equals zero. I hope I got that right.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join