It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dem Senator Accidentally Admits TWO-YEAR PLAN To Keep Trump From Filing SCOTUS Seat

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I'm tired of the Democratic crap . Also tired of you , I still read what you have to say and don't lie and try to destroy your life . Have a good one

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: xuenchen
I wonder if they thought about the consequences if another "Liberal" Justice seat (or 2) becomes vacant?

They have hence the actions we are seeing, but your blinders you got on are making it tough for you to even entertain that thought.

How sad it is for you when you cant describe something without using memes.

"Holy Jump'n Jehosaphat !!"

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: sooth
If these people worked half as hard at working together to find a compromise to issues instead of manically going at each other's throats and undermining the other at every turn because "muh ideology is best" imagine the world we could've lived in.

We'd be colonizing Mars by now. Harnessing the power of a black hole. Cured world hunger, AIDS, cancer, homophobia, and erectile dysfunction. We'd be honoring Tesla for giving us free energy. We'd all speak 17 languages, but ironically living under a one world government. It'd be paradise.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

originally posted by: sooth
If these people worked half as hard at working together to find a compromise to issues instead of manically going at each other's throats and undermining the other at every turn because "muh ideology is best" imagine the world we could've lived in.

We'd be colonizing Mars by now. Harnessing the power of a black hole. Cured world hunger, AIDS, cancer, homophobia, and erectile dysfunction. We'd be honoring Tesla for giving us free energy. We'd all speak 17 languages, but ironically living under a one world government. It'd be paradise.

No paradise with a goverment, we need something else in that paradise, like a common understanding - a "goverment" should only make sure the infrastructure is up and running, each branch should govern themself - with a common understanding that we all just want to live in peace.

If someone wants to govern anybody, there cant be paradise - I for one, dont want to be controlled by anybody!
But hopefully we can all agree on peace - but the slavery needs to end, so NO GOVERMENT!!!

ETA: if we got one world goverment, NOTHING would have changed, we just go next lvl. Instead of nations fighting, it will be planets, solarsystems, galaxies, universes, multiverses, other dimensions, other realities, it NEVER ends... Should everything be govern by the same rule? are people different, does the same stuff i do work for you? Do you want to live in a world, where EVERYBODY is basically you!?! cause that is what you get with a "one world goverment"
edit on 20-9-2018 by IAMNOTYOU because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMNOTYOU

^^^^^^^^^^^^^Great post!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Freedom for all requires limited government. The so called liberals want us to have more laws and rules. To that, I vote MEH! We would only need some basic laws for a business to not poison us and laws that provide for our own self defense when someone else wishes to restrict our freedom to live or attempt to physically harm us or our property.

edit on 20-9-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: norhoc
a reply to: kaylaluv

Well with that post you do come across as a snowflake, oh the irony

You’re right. I should love it when people call me a libtard and mentally deranged. How retarded and mentally deranged of me to not like it.

Well, take comfort, the ones who call you that are probably "deplorable".

When was the last time anyone on ATS called a conservative here a deplorable? I could give you 50 examples from this afternoon alone of people calling liberals one or more of the names I listed, including by you.

For some reason, conservatives really like their name calling on the internet.

it's because liberals started it.
Lucky for me, I'm rubber, and you're glue, whatever you say, bounces off me, and sticks to you. and yes, you do sound just like that.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Democrats hate it when they are not in a majority rule.

Hate it so much they will throw Democracy right out the window.

💥😎💥

But... But...

Hillary said that Trump is the one putting democracy in danger.

edit on 20/9/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   
How is this any different than when the Republicans got on TV and said they would vote down anything Obama wanted in an attempt to make him a one term President? Both sides are guilty of this crap and they should both be held accountable for it.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

She did not know it was a federal crime to illegally enter the US

And these are the types of low-IQ low-information morons that are making the laws. That is Terrifying, in a word

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Oh it is very different. Republicans never acted how Democrats are acting. Opposing the agenda is one thing, behaving in the ridiculous unhinged degenerate way Dems have been behaving? Not excusable.

We didn't vote for Garland. We sure as hell didn't pull out the Gloria Allred train of suspicious/convenient "witnesses" or bus in "activists" to disrupt the hearings and act like animals.

There is no comparison. You all have no moral high ground, so stop trying to claim one.

The difference is this: during Garland's nomination/Obama's terms we were the MAJORITY in both houses of Congress. To this date, we still are the MAJORITY in both houses of Congress. Democrats won't be obstructing anything because they don't have the votes to do it. They are the MINORITY party, attempting to obstruct the Majority agenda. THAT is the difference. THAT is the problem.

And to do it in such a vile, unhinged and deleterious way? Forget about it.
edit on 9/20/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Where am I claiming a moral high ground? I said both sides are equally guilty.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I'm sorry, I do not mean "you" or directed at you.

I am just talking about the far left, I should have specified "You" doesn't mean you personally

I clicked "reply" on your post and not to reply in general
edit on 9/20/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

You have spoken.....................wisely.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
How is this any different than when the Republicans got on TV and said they would vote down anything Obama wanted in an attempt to make him a one term President? Both sides are guilty of this crap and they should both be held accountable for it.

The difference is:

The Majority rules.

💥😃💥

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

so we can expect you to lead by example and call out the left leaning posters here when they try to legitimize these actions?

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

We all knew it was their plan.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

a reply to: norhoc

And I’m sick of all the threads on here where the conservatives come out of the woodwork to bash and bash and bash and bash liberals, while giving their own people a pass.

I’m tired of the “ libtard, SJW, snowflake, triggered, mentally ill, deranged, violent killers” references. Excuse the crap out of me for not liking that.

Because you and your ilk are so above it all that you do not enter threads to bash conservatives and call for the banning of all white men.

Who is being the hypocrite now?

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Please.

Government leaders in Somalia are probably looking at the US government and saying, "Whoa! Too harsh man!"

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

Speaking of Africa, who else is ready to annex South Africa?

Huh ????

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

if the activity of the democrats falls within the bounds of law then they are "doing their job".
both parties are guilty of hijacking the other to push their own agendas.

instead of being angry at what these politicians are doing, we should be pushing for legislation to change what we the people don't like.

politics is a game to those elected to office. we the people are the pawns sacrificing for their benefit.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join