It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dem Senator Accidentally Admits TWO-YEAR PLAN To Keep Trump From Filing SCOTUS Seat

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: norhoc
a reply to: kaylaluv

Well with that post you do come across as a snowflake, oh the irony

You’re right. I should love it when people call me a libtard and mentally deranged. How retarded and mentally deranged of me to not like it.

Well, take comfort, the ones who call you that are probably "deplorable".

When was the last time anyone on ATS called a conservative here a deplorable? I could give you 50 examples from this afternoon alone of people calling liberals one or more of the names I listed, including by you.

For some reason, conservatives really like their name calling on the internet.

Actually I called republican and democrat politicians door knob humping assholes.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

a reply to: avgguy

Well, that’s just like, your opinion, man.

You're still sticking around, wow.

Might be 2 ATS records today!

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I hope if Kavanaugh is delayed that the Repubs win more seats come November and then
nominate some hardcore conservative Christian that the Dems can’t block just for #s and gigs.
edit on 19-9-2018 by avgguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
This admission proves the current "Dr Ford" scandal is BS.

Besides that, nobody has actually seen the letter.

Senator Feinstein won't even give it to Senator Grassley !!!!

💥😎💥

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

And the Dems did it and them the Republicans and on and on . Wake up , they all need to be replaced

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
I hope if Kavanaugh is delayed that the Repubs win more seats come November and then
nominate some hardcore conservative Christian that the Dems can’t block just for #s and gigs.

And I hope the Dems win enough seats in November to block anything Trump tries to do the rest of his term.

Just for #s and gigs.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
This admission proves the current "Dr Ford" scandal is BS.

Besides that, nobody has actually seen the letter.

Senator Feinstein won't even give it to Senator Grassley !!!!

💥😎💥

To be fair, no one knows if Grassley can read Chinese.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

He has a pen and a phone so he can still do whatever he wants. I learned that from bho

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
If these people worked half as hard at working together to find a compromise to issues instead of manically going at each other's throats and undermining the other at every turn because "muh ideology is best" imagine the world we could've lived in.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

If you'd phrased that as "some" conservatives, I might have agreed with you. Had you even said "a minority of conservatives", I would have agreed with you.

But, nope, you had to put us all into one neat tidy little box. How is it you're different again?? You sound much like all those "conservatives" just now.

How many of the saint like liberals favor using the FBI, or other govt. agencies to get at political opponents?? All of you, or just some, or a small minority??

You might get further in you argument if you didn't, seemingly, go out of your way to lump everyone into one homo genus group.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

And I hope the Dems win enough seats in November to block anything Trump tries to do the rest of his term.

Just for #s and gigs.

Well here you have it folks, an actual example of hoping the country will fail to smite Trump.

I'd say I was amazed, but 2 years of this BS has sort of made me immune.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

a reply to: norhoc

And I’m sick of all the threads on here where the conservatives come out of the woodwork to bash and bash and bash and bash liberals, while giving their own people a pass.

I’m tired of the “ libtard, SJW, snowflake, triggered, mentally ill, deranged, violent killers” references. Excuse the crap out of me for not liking that.

So because you saw someone hit a guy, it is ok for you to do it? where is the logic in that?

You made a HUGE generalization about republicans, then pulled the victim card when people start saying IT IS NOT OK for any sides... maybe it is you who is a hypocrite!

You clearly DONT understand that neither democrats or republicans are the same person - they are ALL different

Your sick of the bashing? why do you do it then?

Iam not saying this because you are a democrat or whatever, i really dont care - iam saying this because you do what you do, and nope, it is NOT OK for you to hit a guy, just because someone else done it before you...

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

well dont read the bloody things

link   

link   

link   
double post
edit on 19-9-2018 by Steveogold because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Just for #s and gigs.

Well here you have it folks, an actual example of hoping the country will fail to smite Trump.

I'd say I was amazed, but 2 years of this BS has sort of made me immune.

To be fair she was responding to this

I hope if Kavanaugh is delayed that the Repubs win more seats come November and then nominate some hardcore conservative Christian that the Dems can’t block just for #s and gigs.

So dont make it sound worse than it is - both comments are stupid, and most likely only made to piss each other off.

Stop trying to divide people, that is the EXACT goal of the people spreading this hate, from BOTH sides of the fence!

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

You’re right. I should love it when people call me a libtard and mentally deranged. How retarded and mentally deranged of me to not like it.

What? You mean you don't like being called names you don't think you ought to own?

Imagine that.

Maybe you ought to think of that the next time you imply a good swath of people are racist, sexist, homphobic, transphobic, etc.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw

And the Dems did it and them the Republicans and on and on . Wake up , they all need to be replaced

And the idiot D's have earned the right to get shunned forever 1st. The R's better take notice but since so many RINO's like Paul Ryan and Bob Corker are leaving they might get to stay as a party. Time will tell.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Just for #s and gigs.

So that’s the agenda for America as seen by liberals? No plan to make things better, just blatant obstructionism? And you wonder why people have issues with liberalism? Personally, I’m hoping adults win the mid-terms, regardless of political persuasion. Maybe one day the US government will function again, as well as follow the Constitution upon which the Country was founded.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join