It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suicide Pod

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

Well, it's pretty messy, and I'm sure..extremely unpleasant for whomever finds you.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410
How much does a bullet cost? You save 5 grand so that your family can pay for a funeral instead.

The trend in suicides lately seems to be two bullets to the head.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
m.scmp.com...

The Dutch Death Doctor at it again with his new invention the Sarco short for sarcophagus as stated in the article.

The pod is sealed and with the push of a button by the one inside it’s then pumped full of nitrogen, the “patient” will feel dizzy and pass out and die painlessly.

Costs $5000 per “treatment”
I think bender only payed a quarter in Futurama.

I’ll put my stance on the issue here as well. I am pro euthanasia for those whose quality of life is no longer worth living. Those with mental illness should seek help.

Honest question: do you know what life is with mental health? I have bipolar on my peaks I get a lot of suicidal tendencies, do you think I choose to? I am medicated and being seen by a psychologist, but don't you think you're being way too judgemental on people with mental health issues?

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Tough audience.

Okay, fine, no fake parachutes over the ocean.

There's always terminally ill people as stuntmen.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: narrator

Each to there own me thinks.

As to dignity, in the end, at the end, i dont imagine most people would be entertaining such thoughts having the rather pressing matter/possibility, of nonexistence to contend with.

But it takes all sorts i suppose.

You're missing the point, most suicides want nonexistence. Life sucks that much for them they're done with it.

Death just like birth is usually a painful and bloody mess, it's fortunate for us we don't get to recall our own.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Yup I go to counciling and have a few problems suffered from anxiety and depression. I saught out help and it did wonders for me. Not on meds nor have I ever been though.

So yea you should seek help and not kill your self just like I stated.Do you take issue with my statement of wishing that you seek help instead of ending up in a pod?
a reply to: JameSimon

edit on 20-9-2018 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Earth, home of the hairless ape, the unhappy hairless ape, right here on the Earth.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
That’s Alex Jones not Bill Hicks

Or is Bill Hicks Alex Jones
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

How could you recall your own death?

Where even?

Birth, death, suicide, life is pain studded with a few fleeting moments of happiness.

About the only thing fortunate about it is our continued existence really.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
And back to the suicide pod that’s assumjng ten existence is even worth living.

a reply to: andy06shake

edit on 27-9-2018 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join