It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i am under attack

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
i am well aware that you CAN be psychically attacked because it's happened to me before, when i splayed my english syntax allowing particular energies into my reality, however i'm wondering if that's whats happening now or if i pulled a muscle.

the best option is to assume everyone is on your side and we are fighting aliens or global warming or something

my 2 cents

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
None of this is real.

You know that, right?

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

i really like the energy coming from your sudden appearance to reply to me, as you see, i pressed f5 to refresh and the still image on my screen wasn't the only variable that changed... do you have the 'objective' viewpoint? to read energy?

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: madkid

Wait...

Your what smells?

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Seriously thinking of quitting the internet and TV. Maybe keep movies and TV shows because that is all entertainment.

And keeping my music, which is what I listen to the most anyways.

So much fake stuff out there.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Groot
Seriously thinking of quitting the internet and TV. Maybe keep movies and TV shows because that is all entertainment.

And keeping my music, which is what I listen to the most anyways.

So much fake stuff out there.

I don't watch TV or own a phone. I also don't like humans because they get 'horny' which I find disgusting. You could accuse me of such but there would be no evidence ever. For people such as yourselves however? It's written in your syntax. I am 30% computer you see.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Not everyone is on your side. Like they said in Batman "some people just want to see the world burn". Possibly paraphrasing.

They may side with the bad aliens.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410

Not everyone is on your side. Like they said in Batman "some people just want to see the world burn". Possibly paraphrasing.

They may side with the bad aliens.

Thanks for the warning. I've set my stun-gun to capsicum spray mode. Lol.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Don't assume everyone is your friend. Assume everyone is going to plant a knife in your back.

That is a better representation of humanity .

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

Don't assume everyone is your friend. Assume everyone is going to plant a knife in your back.

As I familiarise myself with the many peoples here, I am overwhelmed by a need to level my defence stat.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I also don't like humans because they get 'horny' which I find disgusting. You could accuse me of such but there would be no evidence ever.

So, what are you implying here? Have you been sexually abused, and maybe accused yourself?

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Groot

I also don't like humans because they get 'horny' which I find disgusting. You could accuse me of such but there would be no evidence ever.

So, what are you implying here? Have you been sexually abused, and maybe accused yourself?

OMG lolol u went thurrr dang nammit u done wordplayed me into the corner haha pee pee

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I am 30% computer you see.

I was wondering where you escaped to A.W.E.S.O.M-O 4000

edit on 14-9-2018 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

I am 30% computer you see.

I was wondering where you escaped to A.W.E.S.O.M-O 4000

This guy win thread. Does compute. Floppy disk solidifying.
edit on Fri Sep 14 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: fixed BB code

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: madkid

As I familiarise myself with the many peoples here, I am overwhelmed by a need to level my defence stat.
Most people like to pretend that we humans are a civilised lot. They have fooled themselves into thinking we are not just another ape on the savanna. Yea, we live in cities now, but they are just the new forrest, wild and full of all different kinds of beasts. we have nice houses and clean water, but we are still wild animals. Some people are like rabbits, some people are like wolves. Learn to identify the wildlife. Treat people accordingly.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: madkid

Most people like to pretend that we humans are a civilised lot. They have fooled themselves into thinking we are not just another ape on the savanna. Yea, we live in cities now, but they are just the new forrest, wild and full of all different kinds of beasts. we have nice houses and clean water, but we are still wild animals. Some people are like rabbits, some people are like wolves. Learn to identify the wildlife. Treat people accordingly.

Nah that's an old story. I prefer to see humans as bunches of atoms writing stupid # on my threads.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Self fulfilling prophecy.

edit on 14-9-2018 by watchandwait410 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Exactly WTH am I reading. inside joke? pure insanity? sincerely like to know

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

This thread made my head hurt.

Bye now

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
None of this is real.

You know that, right?

I hate to say it- but it is a real thing... just not the way this loon burger is spouting it. I have lived the nightmare- and I am no further understanding the nuts, bolts, and how any more than when I started, almost 30 years ago. I'm glad it's finally faded out, or it buggered off, or whatever.

Reading on... someone needs attention, and possibly milk and cookies. Holy YIPE.

Or possibly some meds. Lots, and LOTS of meds...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join