It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lunar landing hoax, facts that prove we haven't left the earths atmosphere.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Lookup the melting point of gold 1100 degrees celcius.

a reply to: smurfy

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: maxzen2004

Let's see the blueprint.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
We are obviously that dumb.

a reply to: TerryMcGuire

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Go www.hq.nasa.gov

a reply to: Muninn

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: maxzen2004
My facts are easily found on the internet, prove me wrong. Hey, I was bummed out when I proved to myself. I am not here to force this down anyone's throat. If you ever had a doubt, look up the aluminum alloy melting point and look up the exosphere. Find out where the space station is, investigate it.

a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Actually, your '' INFORMATION'' is easily found on the internet and has been since the birth of the internet
It is YOU who is making the claim here not me or any of us, and the information you claim for yourself as ''proof'' is apparently not ''proof'' for the vast majority of people in the space program who are likely much more knowledgable about the wheres and hows of a moon program. Otherwise it would all have come to light by now and all of us would know.

The scope of the conspiracy if true is just to monumental to consider.
So what is new on this conspiracy instead of information and speculation that has been around for almost 50 years?

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Show me a picture taken of earth from the moon, they supposedly took thousands!

a reply to: UpIsNowDown

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

EXO ATMOSPHERE
Residual air molecules absorb ultraviolet light from sun and heat up

While temperature may be high, it is a vacuum with only few stray air molecules. Result is very little heat transfer
to objects

The outermost atmospheric layer extends to 10,000 kilometers (6,214 miles) above Earth and is mainly hydrogen and helium. Satellites and spacecraft orbit Earth in this layer. Temperatures increase from 2,000 degrees Celsius (3,600 degrees Fahrenheit) at the bottom of the exosphere, but the very thin air transmits little heat.

20 watts could not reach from moon ???

PIONEER 4 probe

Therefore a new radio system called TRAC(E) Tracking And Communication (Extraterrestrial) was designed. TRAC(E) was an integral part of the Goldstone Deep Space Communications Complex. A transmitter with a mass of 0.5 kilograms delivered a phase modulated signal of 0.1 W at a frequency of 960.05 MHz. The modulated carrier power was 0.08 W and the total effective radiated power 0.18 W.

,1 watts transmitter power

The probe continued transmitting radiation data for 82.5 hours, to a distance of 409,000 miles (658,000 km) and reached perihelion on 18 March 1959 at 01:00 UT. The cylindrical fourth stage casing (173 cm long, 15 cm diameter, 4.65 kg) went into orbit with the probe. The communication system had worked well, and it was estimated that signals could have been received out to 680,000 miles (1 million kilometers) had there been enough battery power.

Range of 680,000 miles AKA 3 lunar distances

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
youtu.be...

a reply to: UpIsNowDown

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I know for a fact we went to the moon cause it was on TV and I used to live near NASA in Floriduh

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Oh a you tube war, so if I bother to post a youtube video suggesting we went, you will reply fake and lies, but yours is to be believed.

I will save us both the time, there is room on this planet for non believers and the rest of us.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

MORE

NASA LUNAR ORBITER - 1966-1967 photographed lunar surface to select landing sites

Communications were via a 10 W transmitter and the directional one meter diameter high-gain antenna for transmission of photographs, and a 0.5 W transmitter and omnidirectional low-gain antenna for other communications. Both transmitters operated in the S-band at about 2295 MHz. Thermal control was maintained by a multilayer aluminized Mylar and Dacron thermal blanket which enshrouded the main bus, special paint, insulation, and small heaters.

10 watts to transmit photographs from the moon ……….

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
youtu.be...

a reply to: firerescue

(post by firerescue removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Heat does not transfer the way you are thinking it does in a vacuum. Thing's would not simply 'Melt' from the prospect of being in space. You have to remember, the reason your blood boils and you explode in space, is because of pressure, not because of heat per say. Otherwise yes, the ISS would explode in about 2 seconds of exposure, even in the current orbit it finds itself in.

The power needed for radio transmission is also not working the way you think it does. In space, you have windows of opportunity based on roll, pitch, etc etc, for signals to necessarily go through with ease. It's sort of the way RF works (very strange thing indeed).

I have watched countless documentaries as well for and against the landing. However, the amount of testing we did to get there, and the things I have seen the USA do even just on Earth, lead me to believe we really did go, and we need to go back.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Others in this thread have already scientifically debunked the OP's assertions - so I won't bother with that route.

One thing I'm always curious about with people who deny the Apollo program, however, is their thoughts on Apollo 1. Why, if the Apollo program was a complete sham, would NASA start it off with an epic disaster that made them look like fools?

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: maxzen2004
Go www.hq.nasa.gov

a reply to: Muninn

No, I want to see the one you have.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

WHAT ????? More stupid YOUTUBE ??????

Lunar Module (LEM) power system

Batteries: two 28–32 volt, 296 ampere-hour silver-zinc batteries; 125 lb (57 kg) each

Was only designed for short stays to/from lunar surface

APOLLO Command/Service Module used hydrogen - oxygen fuel cells to provide power for the 8 day mission to/from earth

It was explosion in one the oxygen tanks on Apollo 13 which crippled the spacecraft

On Apollo 13 were able to use LEM Batteries for 90 hours to return back to earth by cutting off all but the most essential
systems including inertial guidance

After Apollo 13 accident, Nasa added extra 400 ampere hour battery to command module to handle emergency

(post by firerescue removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
maybe your astrophysicist should go back to his junior school science class and re-educate himself about the Em spectrum and some of the equipment needed to utilise it, hint:antenna, preamps etc..

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join