It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lunar landing hoax, facts that prove we haven't left the earths atmosphere.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: maxzen2004
youtu.be...

a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Come on, admit it.
This youtube video is the ' PhD astrophysicist'

After asking the PhD astrophysicist about the aluminum aloy and sending a signal from the moon, he sadly confirmed my findings.

and you dont really work at an Aerospace Manufacturer

Working at a Aerospace Manufacturer I have access to some gifted engineers,

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I work at Transdigm.

a reply to: stosh64

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Lookup the melting point of gold 1100 degrees celcius.

a reply to: smurfy

Radiation transfer is the keywords as has been pointed out already.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I work at Transdigm.

a reply to: stosh64

Custodial engineer?

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
What kind of Aluminum Alloy? Doesn’t some alloys have a lot higher melting temp?

www.google.com...=YGwkJivlLhpAtM:

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
So how exactly was the film with all those perfect pictures able to withstand massive temperature changes and radiation exposure without a single flaw or blemish???

I took a lot of pictures with film and every roll had pictures that didn't turn out right and that was here on earth.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Yes,

I picked the one with the highest melting point but still short of 1700 degree C.

a reply to: Nickn3

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Ask your PhD coworker about how atmospheric pressure affects heat transfer. And ask why a vacuum insulated Thermos can keep coffee hot for hours.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
So how exactly was the film with all those perfect pictures able to withstand massive temperature changes and radiation exposure without a single flaw or blemish???

I took a lot of pictures with film and every roll had pictures that didn't turn out right and that was here on earth.

there was nothing perfect about any of them.

The film and pictures all had tons of work done on them.

That flag in 0 g? That was tested on Earth in a vacuum as well. Guess what, it does the same thing.

We went to the moon. I suggest you get over it.

(post by firerescue removed for a manners violation)
(post by ZIPMATT removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: maxzen2004

Heat transfer is the ticket, as others have pointed out heat simply does not transmit too well in near vacuum down to the fact that there is very little matter to facilitate the process.

So the materials used would be well within tolerance really.

(post by The GUT removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Lookup the melting point of gold 1100 degrees celcius.

a reply to: smurfy

The Apollo Command Module heat shield was made of an epoxy resin. The epoxy resin had a melting point lower than the heat of re-entry, and did in fact did melt and sublimate. However, it was designed to be ablative; the ablative properties is what helped shed heat from the CM as a whole.

I would explain ablative to you. but seeing that you work for an Aerospace manufacturer and thus you'd probably understand what that means, I'm not going to spend the time filling this post with that information.

edit on 9/9/2018 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Working at a Aerospace Manufacturer I have access to some gifted engineers, I saw some NASA errors that proved to me we didn't go the moon. First of all, it was so easy. Forget the pictures and videos, the lunar module was made of mostly aluminum alloy. Aluminum Alloy has the melting point of approximately 1350 degrees Celsius. The exosphere is about 300 miles above the earth and goes out about 6000 miles, temperature of the exosphere ranges 0-1700 degrees Celsius. They would have melted, the space station is 30 miles below the exosphere. The space station is in the earths atmosphere, besides that, the Van Allen Radiation belts were impossible obstacle.

Another lie in plain sight, the live transmission from the moon is impossible with 20 watts. They would have needed a power plant and a studio but only had a couple of brick sized batteries. After asking the PhD astrophysicist about the aluminum aloy and sending a signal from the moon, he sadly confirmed my findings. Although he only works on new aircraft products, he is aware of our present capabilities and we are currently not capable of sending humans through the exosphere and the Van Allan radiation belts.

After this conclusion, I now have doubts about Mars.

Everything can be looked up and verified.

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

The Van Allen radiation belts are not a impossible obstacle . At least according to James Van Allen. but I'm sure you know more than him .

Edit:

Someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong with my avatar .
edit on 9-9-2018 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join