It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Solar Observatory, USPS office in Sunspot, NM evacuated for 'safety reasons'

page: 120
<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: KingOfKizzuwatna

Is this a site you frequently visit?

Edit: not ats, the site you linked. Just to be clear.
edit on 9 17 2018 by caterpillage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Ahh ok.

The refer thing has me impressed, and as far as going incognito goes, I can't think of anything better, unless you add security trucks along, to bring attention to the convoy. That's how you spotted them right? So why do they run like that? Why not just go with stealth.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

originally posted by: KingOfKizzuwatna
a reply to: Plotus

www.swpc.noaa.gov...

Check the readings....and notice that as of 6 hours ago...the NOAA Solar Wind Observatory went offline....

What does this even mean?

Break it simple for the us.

I'd second that. What are we seeing here?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
a reply to: Zaphod58

Ahh ok.

The refer thing has me impressed, and as far as going incognito goes, I can't think of anything better, unless you add security trucks along, to bring attention to the convoy. That's how you spotted them right? So why do they run like that? Why not just go with stealth.

Maybe they keep a spare convoy going that’s “louder” than the real deal to keep ya looking in the wrong place while the single truck ghosted 5 miles ahead and behind slips by?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage

originally posted by: vinifalou

www.swpc.noaa.gov...

Check the readings....and notice that as of 6 hours ago...the NOAA Solar Wind Observatory went offline....

What does this even mean?

Break it simple for the us.

I'd second that. What are we seeing here?

Could be updating or the storm effecting the update of the data?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Bigburgh

Between Goldfield and Tonopah on US-95.

I'm dumbfounded, honestly. You Are going south to north vice versa. Points of interest should be Walker Lake and south... Goldfield is much more south than Walker..

What was added since my departure? Cactus peak???

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

It depends on what is being transported. Cargo theft is very real and very serious. Yeah it draws attention to the convoy, but when you've got a large number of people with M4s around the convoy people think twice about doing anything but follow them, and that's one of the things they watch for and have the police on speed dial for.

link   

originally posted by: itswhatev
a reply to: BigDave-AR
Oh absolutely- common sense should tell them the longer they go without releasing ANY information the more the rumors/speculation will have time to grow. I dont doubt for a second that they know and understand that. Maybe they are enjoying the publicity? Idk... It sure is frustrating not to have at least the bare minimum info to even speculate about, or the REASON That they can't tell us more. I just think that just because they haven't told us anything doesnt necessarily mean A)they dont want to/their hands arent tied by some type of red tape or B) they are purposefully stalling to concoct some type of elaborate cover story. Granted at this point it could very well be both based on the breadcrumbs we have been given lol so who knows

link   

We were out of Vegas heading to Tonopah.

link   

www.swpc.noaa.gov...

Oh would ya lookie there! back up @02:02 cst

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   

It depends on what is being transported. Cargo theft is very real and very serious. Yeah it draws attention to the convoy, but when you've got a large number of people with M4s around the convoy people think twice about doing anything but follow them, and that's one of the things they watch for and have the police on speed dial for.

You roll with iron hypothetically speaking? I for damn sure do, try dumping fuel at 2am Saturday night in downtown ish-hole Forrest city AR, gets a bit sketchy....
edit on 9/17/2018 by BigDave-AR because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   

A couple years ago, Sammamishman and I went to Tonopah to check out the base there. On our way out we caught a convoy of three reefer units and a dozen or more security trucks. He's been going nuts trying to figure out exactly where it was.

Ahh haaa... you 2 provided the footage... the Aviationist bought that film!!!
It came up last month on another forum. That forum also mentioned 2 modified 747's out of mojave... strato lunch or something( that was Zaphod). Had to drop hint punt on Zaph and a Sammish... credits were due.😊

Stratolaunch was Zaphod58 only.. made that explicitly clear to the recent forum... Thottlebrigade
edit on 17-9-2018 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

Ask for Rick
Rick_brigade_throttle
Austin tx.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

A couple years ago, Sammamishman and I went to Tonopah to check out the base there. On our way out we caught a convoy of three reefer units and a dozen or more security trucks. He's been going nuts trying to figure out exactly where it was.

Ahh haaa... you 2 provided the footage... the Aviationist bought that film!!!
It came up last month on another forum. That forum also mentioned 2 modified 747's out of mojave... strato lunch or something( that was Zaphod). Had to drop hint punt on Zaph and a Sammish... credits were due.😊

Stratolaunch was Zaphod58 only.. made that explicitly clear to the recent forum... Thottlebrigade

Are the sex tape rumors true?!?!?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Sighhhhhh...
I was young....
Beef Bulgogi is no laughing matter😐

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Sighhhhhh...
I was young....
Beef Bulgogi is no laughing matter😐

You’re rocking a 70s ‘stache behind that coffee mug aren’t cha?

edit on 9/17/2018 by BigDave-AR because: Toned down, turn down for wut?!?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   

PM me a link if you would.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:33 AM
link   

PM me a link if you would.

Done😊
Also i did pm... not open.
So dont sweat it.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Lol..😆😆😆nooo
Chin fat! Though

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:37 AM
link   
What they say about you firedogs true, you a closet pyromaniac?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: itswhatev
Oh absolutely- common sense should tell them the longer they go without releasing ANY information the more the rumors/speculation will have time to grow. I dont doubt for a second that they know and understand that. Maybe they are enjoying the publicity? Idk... It sure is frustrating not to have at least the bare minimum info to even speculate about, or the REASON That they can't tell us more. I just think that just because they haven't told us anything doesnt necessarily mean A)they dont want to/their hands arent tied by some type of red tape or B) they are purposefully stalling to concoct some type of elaborate cover story. Granted at this point it could very well be both based on the breadcrumbs we have been given lol so who knows

I find it odd that people here ignore how this is entirely related to the sun and suppressing information that would spook the populous. Nobody even forwards an intellectual response to my posts. It's like this site exists in an intellectual vacuum. Man up people. If this spot is truly about proliferating ignorance, it comes as no surprise - based on my infrequest visits. The sun is changing our world and it will have a direct impact on YOU. It's happening now. Maybe the people here should explore this fact in greater detail.

The grand-masters of geo-engineering with all their funding and support are clueless. The solution is beyond they're comprehension, but exists. It just doesn't exist by microwaving our ionosphere from multiple global positions (HAARP) and polluting out atmosphere with particulates via a number or well-funded covert means. Enjoy the money you got, now move on-go away. These charlatans have exacerbated an already volatile situation by implementing massive projects that are doing more damage than good. Imagine a desire for Global Warming and a massive tax scheme to fund you and a global UN tax scheme to usher in a new era where scientist and academics live fat on the public tit.

Imagine in the same breathe the steps they take disregard basic human rights because they want to be right, when they are wrong. But they are getting all this money from everywhere to proliferate global warming or subsequently (because that didn't quite work so lets make it easier to manipulate) CLIMATE CHANGE. So they launch massive covert geo-engineering projects that they deny but people see. Subsequently, they realize they are trying to control a system they have absolutely no control over and man's input means nothing given the true cycle we reside in. So, in order to forward their agenda, and in a last futile effort they shut down scientific exploration. I hate these people. They are powerful and they don't care about killing humans. They only care about power and power means funding to them.

Maybe we'll here about some solution to the hundreds of theories from SOMEONE of importance in the next few days but my take is it will just be BS to continue the ruse... the lie... the con... the scam... But maybe it will not come as we as a civilization are evolving. Maybe you should start understanding and preparing for a departure from the brief interglacial of the ice age we live in.

top topics

<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join