It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling E.T.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeefNoMeat

originally posted by: deckdel
a reply to: Peeple

Whatever. Your problem then.

There was here at ATS few years bach a heck of an account of what a horror of a hell these contacted critters can make you go thru.

Try searching it. And read it thru before venturing down that path.

God speed, and don’t come crying back ...

Yes, because it was just after I joined ATS. I’m not sure what happened — it is the internet after all — but if it’s to be believed, it appears that individual joined the crazy farm crew...probably was recidivist, though. Interesting reading nonetheless.

@OP: If you do succeed, I could use end of season farmhands...unisex, green, bulbous heads, scales, whatever, you name it, I’ll put em to work. And feed ‘em. I can give you some juice (percentage) after delivery of hemp contracts and work out something for spring planting season. That work? Thanks in advance.

Sounds like you just need to advertise better. Also if a person does not have to wear the alien suit then you may get more help. I figure there is no shortage of peps looking to put such on their resume.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

I would do everything, so since you don't want to run for first contactee you can give me your vote too. I don't mind a little anal probing and hope the warts only go for male genitals.
It's raining metal on venus since this guys wife already tried it I assume I don't have to.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

External terrestrial?

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
In all the stories people with encounters of the third kind say they are telepathic, if that's true maybe we haven't tried hard enough to call them?

A number of the Project Stargate remote viewers apparently had telepathic (or something) contact with what they would consider to be "aliens." The remote viewers were essentially treated like a dog sniffing around at a party. Barely acknowledged. Shamans and other consciousness explorers say that in an altered state they also meet and communicate with various alien entities, and the reception is generally a little warmer.

But there's always going to be that push for proof. Transmission of information somebody sees as "useful" in some material way. They'll say talking to aliens is fine, but where's the warp drive plans? As if communicating with these beings is not enough.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

It would be like that Pink Floyd song, "Hello, this is.... . Hello, this is... See, he keeps hanging up on me!"

Oh, all we have to do is vote??
Sure! Be the "first contactee of the social media generation"!

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel

Whatever. Your problem then.

There was here at ATS few years bach a heck of an account of what a horror of a hell these contacted critters can make you go thru.

Try searching it. And read it thru before venturing down that path.

God speed, and don’t come crying back ...

Can someone please link to this? I've tried searching but without a name or the thread title....nada

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
I do not think the term extra terrestrial is correct.

That would be like calling on spare people or aliens already on earth.

Try other than terrestrial or beyond terrestrial.

Perhaps Strieber's more romantic description, 'The Visitors', covers ALL bases?

Remembering to emphasise 'The' - don't wanna confuse them with an innocent family in Bermuda shorts popping over for their holidays.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

When I say contact I mean they show up, give us a nice big celebration and we clean up all the wrong stories circulating.

a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

That sounds... not nice if you add the social media generation. I want to be the first contactee for everybody.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

When I say contact I mean they show up, give us a nice big celebration and we clean up all the wrong stories circulating.

Better watch 'em, though.

They'll be chinking glasses with the rest of us, gobbling sausages on sticks, but at some point in the evening when we're all smashed on Jack Daniels and worshipping the porcelain god... one of us will hear a whispered "Gooooo on, just one anal probe - you're me bestest human mate after all...*BURP*..."

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

But people have been abducted by Them since at least Betty and Barney Hill.

In other words, there has already been First Contactee status bestowed upon somebody... and they might not even know it!

I was just trying to give you a unique title in case some grammar ninja points out the same. Sorry,

edit on 7-9-2018 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: emoji did not show?!!

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

But people have been abducted by Them since at least Betty and Barney Hill.

Let's not forget poor Antonio Vilas Boas - EVERYONE forgets him - who can trump the Hills with his 1957 abduction and subsequent rampant sex with an attractive platinum blonde alien.

The female seemed relieved that their "task" was over, and Boas himself said that he felt angered by the situation, because he felt as though he had been little more than "a good stallion" for the humanoids.

(Jacobs, David Secret Life: Firsthand, Documented Accounts of Ufo Abductions. p.39)

Not sure I would have whined about it so much as Boas.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
Well, we've tried to do it with music...
Carpenters? never caught that one.

I personally think ABBA did a better job of it.

"Train", did the calling.

If your going to call ET, call with your heart.

But, who would ever understand, maybe, they did hear us. Maybe.............

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Good luck with that.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

In other words, there has already been First Contactee status bestowed upon somebody... and they might not even know it!

Like Noah, for instance. They got him to build a big boat for all the animals. I'm sure they were laughing.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I know-uh (hehe).

I was just pointing out that there has already been a first contactee is all. If you believe the ancient alien idea it has been going on for a long time. In modern history, the Hills are one mentioned first. There are others like ConfusedBrit pointed out.

Like there are probably someone from the Roswell Incident that made "first" contact that was also not the first.

And that "wheels within wheels" guy from that same book with the guy with all the animals in that big canoe!

Anyway, we need somebody to be "first" and if Peeple wants to volunteer then I have no issues. Beats somebody else like TDL!

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Beats somebody else like TDL!

"CALLING OCCUPANTS OF INTERPLANETARY OR QUANTUM-BASED SOMETHING-OR-OTHER THINGUMMY BOB WOTSIT CRAFT..."

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

That was the TDL I liked!! Back when he played guitar for a band of young punks from SoCal called Blink.

Then it all changed when they went corporate and sold out and had to become Blink-182 (there was already band called 'Blink' from back in the 60's or something. I still have my Cheshire Cat cd with it as just 'Blink' that I bought at one of their shows!! So at least I am still keeping it real! West SIDE!!).

Anyway, I meant it as TDL the media sock puppet for disclosure and all the merch they are pushing.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

What does the "-182" addition actually mean?

I could google it, but where's the fun in that? Imagine we're in a bar; I wanna hear your take on it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join