It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling E.T.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
In all the stories people with encounters of the third kind say they are telepathic, if that's true maybe we haven't tried hard enough to call them?
I will try from now on each evening I'll sit down and transmit through meditation the following message:

If you're out there show yourself. We don't want something from you we just want contact.

7-14 days maybe. They'll show up and everybody who joins me and ATS in general will be super famous.
Why not? I mean we can't even embarass ourselves because we do it in private. And who knows maybe if we want it hard enough the simulation will provide. Would be a nice break from politics and wars and all the other crap that's going on.
Look at it as competition. I want them to pick me as first contact person obviously. Think about it you get to tour the world and explain and talk to everybody rich and poor how your starship trip was, be the first to visit strange new worlds.
I want that job. You?

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Whatever. Your problem then.

There was here at ATS few years bach a heck of an account of what a horror of a hell these contacted critters can make you go thru.

Try searching it. And read it thru before venturing down that path.

God speed, and don’t come crying back ...

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

They are already here watching behind the curtain of Dimension .

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: deckdel

I think I was abducted before. I woke up with marks around my wrist and a wound under the left arm. I won't come crying back I just think ET will be fed up with all the stories we tell about them without ever meeting a real ET. Just aliens...

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

Home to Earth aliens. Hide behind the fairy tale word "dimension". I want ET.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
See, I'm a bit less trusting than you.

How about you can PM me your name, or just real initials, and I will participate, but ask for you instead of me.

You know, just in case?

That old saying, "Be careful what you wish for" keeps running through my head.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

There was here at ATS few years bach a heck of an account of what a horror of a hell these contacted critters can make you go thru.

I'm curious about that myself. Any ideas where to look on here? (it's not like the search function is all that great)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Oh that's nice. N.T.P. no need to pm that. Thank you. I feel like you just voted for me

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Meh. Throw one my way. ET better the hell be nice, tho. I'm grumpy.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: wylekat

Of course we're all getting super grumpy if they're not at least civilised. #noKlingons

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel

Whatever. Your problem then.

Try searching it. And read it thru before venturing down that path.

God speed, and don’t come crying back ...

Yes, because it was just after I joined ATS. I’m not sure what happened — it is the internet after all — but if it’s to be believed, it appears that individual joined the crazy farm crew...probably was recidivist, though. Interesting reading nonetheless.

@OP: If you do succeed, I could use end of season farmhands...unisex, green, bulbous heads, scales, whatever, you name it, I’ll put em to work. And feed ‘em. I can give you some juice (percentage) after delivery of hemp contracts and work out something for spring planting season. That work? Thanks in advance.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Well, we've tried to do it with music...

edit on 6-9-2018 by NightFlight because: fat fingers...

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

Hey just because my approach is lighthearted this is no joke. They won't travel here gazillions of light years to work for you. But I take the juice. Oranges?

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

Well we could listen to it to set the mood before meditating?

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: wylekat

That was a number of posts from this fellow, who had opened a port for these greys to materialise into this dimension. The more he focused on them, the more he noticed them doing stuff, more they became real in our world. They had their tricks to remind of their existence, a real menace. Ticks, beatings, time lapses, teleportation, shadows, etc etc. A freaking horror.

I tried searching, but wow that search is bad. It was 2014 or something here at ATS.
edit on 6-9-2018 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-9-2018 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

The name of the OP or something? Because it does sound interesting. I always search on google just add abovetopsecret.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Peeps, Art Bell did this back in the day! 1990s sometime. I know because I would listen to Dreamland and Coast to Coast while doing the night shift at work.

Here is what I recall (which may be wrong in specifics, so if anybody remembers it better, feel free!): on the west coast, listeners were asked on a specific night to try the psychic call out to ET. A group of listeners and a couple regulars on the show all went to the desert. The time came and went. Nothing. But a couple people reported orange lights off in the distance.

It took the west coast listeners, in the 1,000s, to get an indistinct light to show up! I don't know if ATS can mobilize that many. Which is a shame. Hey, ET probably screens their calls anyway!

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

But they didn't have me running for first contactee. And I got chiefsmom's vote, so you could give me yours too. Only takes five minutes for 14 days. That's the trick you have to ring more often than just one night.
be annoying. Imagine with the different timezones and all... "it's Earth calling...again" & again & again...

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel
I thought it was common knowledge that contact often had unpleasant side effects, like getting an anal probe, or worse. A couple of days after Barney Hill's alleged abduction, a ring of warts appeared around his genitals in a near perfect circle, supposedly from whatever instrument was being used to perform the sex experiments.

I'm not signing up for anything like anal probes, or sex experiments causing a ring of warts or anything like that, but if that's your cup to tea, I won't try to talk you out of it other than making this post to inform you that from what contactees say, their experiences are often not positive. Adamski said after the aliens re-incarnated his wife they sent her to Venus, which from what I hear is literally hotter than hell, so if they try to send you there, don't let them.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I do not think the term extra terrestrial is correct.

That would be like calling on spare people or aliens already on earth.

Try other than terrestrial or beyond terrestrial.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join