It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller to accept written answers from trump on russian collusion

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I have to ask. . . .

If after Mueller's investigation is over and Trump is proven innocent, will you accept the results?

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I have to ask. . . .

If after Mueller's investigation is over and Trump is proven innocent, will you accept the results?

Of course.

Will you?

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Yes.

Guilty or innocent, doesn't matter to me.

I don't adhere to identity politics, I'm not so "invested" that it would cause me physical or mental harm if Trump left. You won't find me screaming in the streets, wearing front-hole hats, or going on a world tour blaming everyone and everything.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Mueller - Mr. President , did you Collude with the Russian Government to Steal the Presidency in 2016 by Dishonest Means ?

President Trump - No . NEXT Question ....

The Mueller Isn't That Special Counsel.............

edit on 4-9-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Another desperate action by the Deep State. They want Trump to fall into their trap.

I hope he does not answer the questions or "call a Hillary" as someone said already.

If Mueller wants answers he can subpoena Trump to an interview and finish his report already or gtfo.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Good. If he's innocent, I will probably even write a thread apologizing to everyone here, and doubt my own instincts, comprehension, and reasoning ability for the rest of my life.

I might even move into my parent's attic, drink a bottle of vodka a day, write my memoirs, and go quietly into the good night.

Just kidding. But I think I would definitely disengage myself from the world of politics for the rest of his term.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Giuliani says that Mueller's report may be locked away after its issued. Trump's da boss!

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

In addition it does not specify anything about written answers on obstruction of justice.

That is huge.

Schumer gives it away with his mousy response too, this has
all been much ado about nothing, just as Peter Strzok said years ago.

They have nothing.....

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   

no offense but if i was sayin what you are sayin i would disengage right now.....because if Trump is innocent and you think as a result you will need to disengage then that seems to imply you are way too emotionally invested about any of whats going on right now....

and that leads me to a larger point i wanted to make after one of DCs posts. His attitude is exactly what you will commonly find among most libertarians and convservatives. On the Left we see far more passion and wild emotional displays it would appear. So it obviously leads to a relevant question:

What about political ideology seems to predispose adherents to a fairly common behavior type when places under duress or disappointment?

Why is it on the far left we find the need for safe spaces and shutting down or deplatformng speakers they dont like? We do not see this on the (far)right AT ALL.

There is definitely something to this observation more than suspicion.

I consider myself a political hybrid. I believe in abortion as a choice (that should be well regulated in certain ways), i believe in marriage equality for all....im basically just pro human pro live your life however you want.

But leave me the F alone while your living however you want.

See, thats the difference it would seem between some factions of both the left and the right. They both want to use the State to carry out their will against the will of certain segments of society. And thats effed up and any intelligent person knows this and every honest person would admit it.

When Trump won i was glad. I didnt vote for him and i dont particularly like him (never did and never cared about the guy at all). But i was glad because i know enough about Hillary and her crew to know what they would have done to America.

So I think there are a growing number of americans who are basically fed up with all forms of beauracracy especially governmental type.....and Trump was a big F you to the status quo unrepresentative joke of a political system we have. Yes its better than many countries....great...that shouldnt be the standard though. The standard should be what the Framers intended it to be because they were freakin better at this than we are.

The only hope of any and all americans to have what they say they want (without forcing others to live as they want) is to return to something as close to how the Framers invisioned america should be. Im pretty sure they wanted to be left the you know what alone and Thomas Paines Common Sense spells this attitude out in perfectly loquacious verbiage (its a must read).

So for all that meandering what i really want to say is this: Trump is a chance to change the nearly useless system we have. Lets not screw it up by retreating into tribal politics as usual. Its time for a party or a movement of the citizens to demand fundamental governmental change that will better represent our wants and needs. And im pretty sure that one thing we can ALL agree on is enough of these damn useless wars and interfering in other peoples business.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Bob Mueller must really be a special kind of stupid to do a written questionnaire to Trump about Collusion when Trump has been telling the entire world no, no, and NO, for the last couple of years. Along with many other dozens of insider type connected people around the country confirming that there was no collusion, not to mention Obama's own statement that there was absolutely no foreign penetrations into the election system back when it all started.

The entire thing is a global embarrassment. Perhaps news of this brand of stupidity has even reached other star systems and galaxies for advanced races of creatures to ponder over as a curiosity of sorts, and even as a form of entertainment.

Imagining the possibilities isn't difficult when you see the gravity of just how Stupid and conflicted this so called Mueller investigation is and what it truly represents.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join