It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

udy Giuliani says the White House will likely block public release of Mueller’s final report

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Always insults, never a rebuttal

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Write a politically biased report against a sitting president and expect the Whitehouse to sit quiet...

Who writes this s#!]?

😆

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
LMAO at people who start to get emotional over statements saying "he could do this or that, or it is in his power to do this or that". You internet people are funny.

I mean, yall been getting played like a fiddle with this same scripted nonsense, and yet you all just keeping eating at the bait everytime a new line is cast.

Well, at least this means I know for a fact Trump is secured in his position for 2020.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I love your post, but aren't you on the internet right now?

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

The report should definitely be unveiled to the public and at the very least, to Congress. If Trump blocked the report from going to Congress, it would look an awful lot like he was hiding something. Trump could do what he wants anyway, though.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

I couldn't care less about the report, personally. It was initiated under corrupt and absolutely invented pretenses. AFAIK, anything that comes of it is illegitimate.

Although lets be clear, there isn't going to be evidence of a single crime being committed. Nothing more than mere words coming out of flapping jaws AKA meaningless/worthless.

I think he should discharge Mueller/Rosenstein/Sessions and revoke at least 2/3 of their clearances (Sessions may just be a useful idiot, or a coward). But if he opted merely to not approve the report's release, I understand that as well. After all, the DOJ and Special Counsel work under the President so separation of powers would not apply...obviously.
edit on 9/3/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
www.politico.com...

Why It’s Hard to Take Democrats Seriously on Russia

They’re right about Putin’s threat to American democracy. But wrong on just about everything else.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
This is stunning. Stunning, insane, outrageous, and I would say suicidal for the Trump admin. I think that all Americans are going to want to see this report, whether they are for or against Trump. Guliani saying they would block it could be the final straw that convinces a lot of Americans that this administration is not trustworthy. I think this may be one of the big issues that decides control of congress in the upcoming midterm elections. He is claiming i is for National Security, I think they've used that ploy one too many times.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Hmm
The potus using the authority granted to him is a bad thing now?
You guys finally learning the rules and understanding elections have consequences or are you still with her?
Another scotus nom soon....generational shift....

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

And that sums it up: elections have consequences. The Democrats can't believe we're carrying out our agenda, installing our judges, appointing our justices and generally pointing this country in a conservative/libertarian direction.

What they don't get is that is exactly what they are supposed to be doing. Elections have consequences, and if you still got to govern despite losing elections then you miss the point of elections

Lets face it, like the Demos showed us in the 2016 primary: they are all for Democracy when it suits their needs. Its exactly why they were appalled at Trump's suggestion that he'd contest the election results if he didn't win. It is why Hillary, et al labeled us a threat to the Republic. In typical leftist double talk fashion, they reversed entirely on that. Just like "we go high when they go low" and "elections can't be rigged! that's just stupid" or "they weren't spying on Trump!"

How many times can these liars be exposed as liars? Answer: as many times as their complicit MSM lapdogs will go along with it

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
LMAO at people who start to get emotional over statements saying "he could do this or that, or it is in his power to do this or that". You internet people are funny.

I mean, yall been getting played like a fiddle with this same scripted nonsense, and yet you all just keeping eating at the bait everytime a new line is cast.

Well, at least this means I know for a fact Trump is secured in his position for 2020.

It really betrays their desperation. They are crawling around in the dark searching for a straw to grasp

I also agree RE: 2020

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Mueller has no legal authority to be writing a report

I can't wait to see Trump implicated in all kinds of shady dealings and removed from office.

LOL
What color is the sky in deranged Leftist fantasy land?
You are going to have a long wait, because it’s not going to happen.
Besides if it did happen by the longest stretch of your deranged imagination, you will have Pence pissing on you Libs instead of Trump.
Give it up and fix your dumpster fire party, so maybe you guys will win an election sometime in the next 20 years.
You clowns have been exposed to the light of day, only the most brainwashed among you still falls for the Dem craziness.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
It is obvious you only read the "glorified headline" and not the actual article
You can still type a retraction of your thread.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

Ignorance fears the possible.
Possible the Earth is round- check
Possible the Earth is not the center of the solar system - check
And so on and so forth

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I like Rudy more and more everyday....

Trump should do everything within his Presidential
realm of power to fight these people!

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Mueller has no legal authority to be writing a report

That's funny, the head of a government investigation can't write a report about his findings, seriously??

I can't wait to see Trump implicated in all kinds of shady dealings and removed from office.

WELL, if you aren't full of crap, then you won't see it anyhow. Trump will block it. SO you see nothing and like it.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Lets not appeal to emotions folks, that's the leftist way of thinking.

You're better then that. Instead, call out the OP on his foolishness and correct it accordingly, respectfully 😲

We musn't be hard on it, rather, teach it to better itself, to educate it on the merits of thoughtful discussion without the hyper-partisan tactics, that'll lead to meaningful discussion for the betterment of all 😌

Op, I caution you to re-read your source and provide an unbiased pov inregards to the overall situation 😶
edit on 4-9-2018 by Arnie123 because: Heh

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Trump has called the investigation a witch hunt. If it is truly a nothing burger than why all the fuss about releasing the final report?
If it really is a nothing burger and a witch hunt than Trump should be looking forward to the report so he can finally say "I told you so".
But that's not the case, is it?
Trump is doing exactly the opposite.
Even you hardcore Trump apologists must admit that he and his admin are not doing themselves any favors right now. That is If he is as innocent as he claims to be. If the investigation turns out to be a witch hunt than the gop will win the senate and presidency the next 20 years. Trump will be the best president since Kennedy.
edit on 4-9-2018 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I agree. I also think cops should never need a warrant to search your house and government should be able to spy on you any way they want. Why not if you have nothing to hide, right?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Depending on what is in the report. A report could be written with nothing damning but worded in such a way that it allows for negative stories.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   
This is what was actually said.

Trump’s original legal team had struck a deal with Mueller about his expected final report that would allow the White House to “object to the public disclosure of information that might be covered by executive privilege.”

And I completely agree with that.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join