It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

udy Giuliani says the White House will likely block public release of Mueller’s final report

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
This is stunning. Stunning, insane, outrageous, and I would say suicidal for the Trump admin. I think that all Americans are going to want to see this report, whether they are for or against Trump. Guliani saying they would block it could be the final straw that convinces a lot of Americans that this administration is not trustworthy. I think this may be one of the big issues that decides control of congress in the upcoming midterm elections. He is claiming i is for National Security, I think they've used that ploy one too many times.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Crazy Uncle Udy, at it again.

SMH

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Why wouldn't they? The whole damn investigation was started on false pretenses. It is Stunning, Stunning that like him or not, they got nothing on him. I would block an article from the National enquirer getting out to American people. I look forward to your thread that's titled "Trump Impeached" I'll be waiting

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

I love stories! This one is just as salacious!

I think they've used that ploy one too many times.

Couldn't agree more on all fronts!

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

So I take it you are for them keeping it secret, so they can be ousted by your angry mob.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Iz there Stratazy.... They wont say crap about T rump

They will call you out for posting anything bad about trump... between jumping into anti Hillary/ Obama threads and posting one line responses.

The hypocrisy here is unbelievable. Yet here it comes in 3 2 1

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
If you have nothing to hide just open the books and everything.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
to be fair, the article says they would possibly block a "full public release". I take that to mean certain closed door viewing and discussion of the report will occur in one committee or another. so fear not, those who are about to lose their minds over this thing that hasnt even happened yet, someone will illegally leak it if blocked.......

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Their will be lies in it no doubt, why let that out. It must be that old NBC CNN trick. Ya know when they knowingly put out a false story and 2 million people see it. Then they redact it, and say we made a mistake. The problem is only 1 million people hear it was redacted and 1 million people just became more misinformed then they already were.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Mueller has no legal authority to be writing a report, so It's actually correct for anything he tries to publish in the name of the US Govt to be binned.
He can write a book when he's out of a job.
His ramblings have no business being on official Govt 'paper'.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

From your link:

I asked Giuliani if he thought the White House would raise objections,” wrote Toobin in the profile.

“I’m sure we will,” Giuliana responded

Nothing about BLOCKING THE REPORT, but about RAISING OBJECTIONS, which they should since the investigation is rigged and a set up as all of the events leading to it.

This OP, as 90% of your threads, are clickbait, lies and fake news.

You’re just showing you’re worse than Trump.

I’m sure you’ll just vanish now and keep looking for more fake news to feed your TDS for the day.
edit on 3/9/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

I asked Giuliani if he thought the White House would raise objections,” wrote Toobin in the profile.

“I’m sure we will,” Giuliana responded

Wait a minute. I thought Giuliani was the President's personal attorney, according to Sarah Sanders. Is Giuliani also able to speak as the White House attorney?

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist
to be fair, the article says they would possibly block a "full public release". I take that to mean certain closed door viewing and discussion of the report will occur in one committee or another. so fear not, those who are about to lose their minds over this thing that hasnt even happened yet, someone will illegally leak it if blocked.......

Um......CB forgot to mention that part, don't rain on his pity party.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Why does a special counsel need to write a report to begin with?

Isn't the entire point taking Trump to court and prove his 'treason' ?

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Why does a special counsel need to write a report to begin with?

Isn't the entire point taking Trump to court and prove his 'treason' ?

there are those who have been of the opinion that the strategy is, and has been for a while now, about getting enough supposed dirt in all directions and to pretty much draft impeachment articles for the Congress. Russian Collusion was just a convenient way to get in the back door to investigate things that they had no reason to do otherwise.
edit on pm99201818America/Chicago03p04pm by annoyedpharmacist because: typo

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
Why wouldn't they? The whole damn investigation was started on false pretenses. It is Stunning, Stunning that like him or not, they got nothing on him. I would block an article from the National enquirer getting out to American people. I look forward to your thread that's titled "Trump Impeached" I'll be waiting

We already know what Trump's guilty of...NOTHING...Anything in the phony report will be lies; false accusations put out there to turn public opinion towards an unwarranted impeachment...Good for Rudy...

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

Yep, close the thread..False Title anyway. He can try again in an hour and the hour after that

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Mueller has no legal authority to be writing a report

That's funny, the head of a government investigation can't write a report about his findings, seriously??

I can't wait to see Trump implicated in all kinds of shady dealings and removed from office.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

It's stunning you think it was all started on false pretenses. Either you're completely ignorant or willfully ignorant. Not good anyway you slice it!

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
This is stunning. Stunning, insane, outrageous, and I would say suicidal for the Trump admin. I think that all Americans are going to want to see this report, whether they are for or against Trump. Guliani saying they would block it could be the final straw that convinces a lot of Americans that this administration is not trustworthy. I think this may be one of the big issues that decides control of congress in the upcoming midterm elections. He is claiming i is for National Security, I think they've used that ploy one too many times.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Ah, not to worry. Some high-ranking republican official will leak it to the NYT's, maybe very late on a Friday afternoon.

Ooooo, remember that? those were the days, my friend.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join