It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - Cowboys vs Aliens 2011 Movie

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo
I thought there was a bad knockoff called Cowboys Vs Aliens. Or similar, like one of those crappy Asylum films where they title a film extremely close to popular major Hollywood film and rip it's very basic premise and chew it up and spit it out.
But I could be wrong regarding that...

Yeah, there is a knockoff called American Cowboys vs. Aliens. If anyone thought Cowboys & Aliens were bad...

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

Hey PearlJ,

Just another post to ignore but...

What do you think is easier to remember?

Kinda funny how this pattern of remembering what's easier to remember keeps on popping up.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Guys it’s always been and, think about it it’s a play on Cowboys and Indians y’all are getting confused with Alien Vs Predator and the likes.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I remember it as Cowboys and Aliens. And I actually tried very hard to forget this movie ever existed.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: sooth

The one useful purpose this thread has served is that I can now save myself the bother of watching this film. I have the DVD and was going to get round to watching it but not now, thanks.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Vs was simply a typo. It was always &. Again you're grasping at straws to prove this nonsense delusion.

I'm sure you will continue to fool the stupid & uninformed.

edit on 3-9-2018 by Jefferton because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-9-2018 by Jefferton because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: alomaha
Definitely "Cowboys vs Aliens"... I wonder if we are going to see much more significant discrepancies in our matrix in the near future...

Yep - it was for us too.. We had a few things change overnight so we're expecting a wave.

originally posted by: wylekat
I just came to a conclusion of sorts:

The Mandela Effect seems to exclusively affect pop culture and some political stuff, BUT NOTHING PURELY SCIENTIFIC. An exception seems to be the Bolton Dinosaur.

Why has not the speed of light been retested? Has anyone checked the official metric kilogram to make sure the weight is consistent? Atomic weights of elements? Something is up, and the more I ponder it, the more I worry. I also have noticed certain... people who come in here and tell us our memories are faulty have a...certain political mindset- and that's all I'm saying.[...]

That'd be some good evidence for me (the bathtub cup).

I don't think the laws of the Universe can change - in simple terms, if 2+2 wasn't 4, there wouldn't be a Universe. Pop-culture is something man does with those laws - which can be changed (apparently).

Yep - I've noticed the same political alignment - but I don't think it's an indicator, and of course I don't think ATS is a good sample of humanity.

It's the anger they and others show that stands out to me - it doesn't seem natural.

edit on 3-9-2018 by Pearj because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Duh...

Cowboys and Indians.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Did you never play Cowboys & Indians when you were a kid?

Do you not get the reference to this in the film's title? It's pretty obvious to most people.

No anger here, by the way, I just think that you have a terrible memory.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Had 9 days on that show as background ...Dream Works is a great outfit to work for.

Shot in my backyard.

www.bonanzacreekranch.com...
edit on 3-9-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: wylekat

Didn't see the movie, but we got the honking big Slurpee cup from 7-11. I just checked the thing- we have had it since 2011, and it's been in regular use by us. It was ALWAYS Cowboys VS Aliens. I'm one of those people who like playing with the lenticular effects when its on stuff- I'm fascinated by it (and I guess, amused easily). I've pretty much been staring at the thing on and off for years.

Until I just checked the damn thing, it's now &. WIFE says it was VS.

What in the *hell* is going on in this world. I KNOW my memory isn't faulty. I've stared at the cup for 7 damn years. drinking from it, and when it was retired to serve as kid's bathtime splash cup. it's been sitting in the bathroom for at least 2, and the whole year we've been at the new place.

Do you think it magically changed before you read this thread or after, also if you never read this thread or were made aware would the cup logo have still changed.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Oh yes, magically. It changed in a flash of rainbow light, complete with unicorns and a couple half naked fairies.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Had 9 days on that show as background ...Dream Works is a great outfit to work for.

Shot in my backyard.

What show?
???

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
It's 'Cowboys And Aliens', a play on the game 'cowboys and indians'. Vs wouldn't even make sense. This Mandela nonsense is getting old.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
PearJ, when you were a kid and you ran around playing Cowboys Vs Indians, did you ever wonder why everyone called it Cowboys and Indians?

It's a play on that term.... good lord, you're always remembering things wrong, finding someone else who remembers something wrong, and posting a "LOOK !!!" thread..

If, out of the entire world, it is only you coming up with these mandela situations, ... maybe it's just you?

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Always was cowboys and aliens.
Next you're going to tell me where's Waldo used to be where's Wally, or did it?

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

originally posted by: olaru12

Shot in my backyard.

What show?
???

Cowboys and Aliens....."show" is what movie workers call movies.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I was just checking to see if you were a mandella effect suffer.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I remember Cowboys vs. Aliens, but I have no doubt I'm simply remembering incorrectly. I give no credence to this Mandela thing all together, except the scene with Jaws and the Girl with braces from James Bond - Moonraker. I chock that up to my brain not remember properly though.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Good grief not another idiotic ME thread! You are just trolling!

It has always been Cowboys and Aliens.

Look. Interview from 2011!

You seriously need to take some time out from this guys You Tube Channel.

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join