It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - Cowboys vs Aliens 2011 Movie

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: oldcarpy

Well thats because he is looking for confirmation of his statement, not people telling him hes an idiot.

So what do you remember.. vs or &?

I fear he is asking for both sides to comment.

But you keep on keeping on with looking for things that agree with you and ignoring, no, refusing to accept, any alternatives.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
Easily the most forgettable movie ever made, and one of the worst ever.

It's too bad the "Mandela effect" didn't erase it from existence completely.

Love the movie, own it watched it many times.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
Want an explanation for the "Mandela effect" ?

Put 50 people in a room and whisper "A white cat in a black box" into the first persons ear and ask them to pass it off to the next person the same way. Ask the last person what the message was.

Thought some would want to know if that was real or not.
(answering my own post)

From a "LifeSpring" session. A one week "reality" course in the late 90's.

Cumulative Results: over 500 people (as recalled)

- Correct, about 50%
- Black cat in white box, about 20%

Some of the rest of the results , not necessarily in order..

a black and white cat, with and without box
two black cats, no box
two white cats, no box
a white and black box
a box of cats
a white box
a black box
a box
a black box in a cat
a puma (someone trying to be funny)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Easily the most forgettable movie ever made, and one of the worst ever.

Love the movie, own it watched it many times.

I don't think it's "awful".

I may not have liked it as much as you do, but I think it's hyperbole to call it one of the "worst ever". It had good production values and adequate acting, although the plot itself and the characters were kind of "meh".

To me it wasn't good, but it wasn't the worst ever, either. As bad movies go, it was "average bad".

edit on 6/9/2018 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Maybe its this movie thats confused cowboys vs Aliens.

edit on 14/10/18 by Ezappa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Yep. A take off on the kids game "cowboys and indians".

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: watchitburn

Yep. A take off on the kids game "cowboys and indians".

Yes -- and NOT a take-off on the movie Alien vs. Predator, which is likely the name of the movie with which they are getting confused.
edit on 14/10/2018 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

Pretty sure you're confusing it with the movie " Aliens Vs. Predator ".
Pretty sure all those magazine clippings' authors are confusing the two as well.
Just because your memory confused two similar things doesn't mean there's been a change to the Matrix.

Some people swear "Return of the Jedi" was "Revenge of the Jedi"

Just kidding.
That one was changed.
....cuz Sith do revenge.
....not Jedi.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: prevenge

Pretty sure you're confusing it with the movie " Aliens Vs. Predator ".
Pretty sure all those magazine clippings' authors are confusing the two as well.
Just because your memory confused two similar things doesn't mean there's been a change to the Matrix.

Some people swear "Return of the Jedi" was "Revenge of the Jedi"

Just kidding.
That one was changed.
....cuz Sith do revenge.
....not Jedi.

Umm there was a knockoff Cowboys Vs. Aliens movie that’s causing the confusion and as far as Return of the Jedi, that’s because the title WAS Revenge of the Jedi until right before release, some posters were even printed that are worth a lot of money these days.
ETA didn’t see the last part of your post my bad.
edit on 10/15/2018 by BigDave-AR because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigDave-AR

...as far as Return of the Jedi, that’s because the title WAS Revenge of the Jedi until right before release, some posters were even printed that are worth a lot of money these days.

I heard that Nelson Mandela was a Star Wars fan and told George Lucas to change it.

Disclaimer: That story was 100% made up by me, and almost certainly didn't happen

edit on 15/10/2018 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
cowboys vs aliens. that's how i remember it. i dont know if i watched it ever though..will watch today and see. i remember the name because i like sci-fi movies and probably i attempted to watch that movie or left it half or didnt like it that's why i dont remember it.I will watch again.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Ezappa

yes this..they are not same movies.. "vs" one is more action based and silly..the one i half watched
"and" one is more quality one that i am watching at the moment.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I remember Cowboys And Aliens... Torrent file from 12/26/2011 - Cowboys And Aliens [2011] EXTENDED 720p BRRiP x264 AAC 5.1 - ExtraTorrentRG.mp4

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Give it time. Future or past time... whichever.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
When the time arrives when the Mandela Effect is discussed as a subject of the Mandela Effect, what will that be called?

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
When the time arrives when the Mandela Effect is discussed as a subject of the Mandela Effect, what will that be called?

Mandela-inception or Armageddon depending on your views.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Badams

I don't believe in ME well until now, but I downloaded the movie and have it in a HDD, so will check later, defo called cowboys Vs aliens, and there was one called cowboys Vs vampires also I remember thinking at the time if one was a sequel to the other, now if I go check and it's changed to. "and" then there's some time travelling going on if it's still Vs, then we are being fked with by tptb.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I remember it as Cowboys and Aliens however maybe subconsciously I picture it as VS since there is no cooperation. I watched the movie and found it entertaining. I know a movie isn't going to be that realistic when they have aliens in it to start with. I think a lot of people visualize anything alien as a versus rather than &.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   

these pics show without a doubt two different movies that are similar in names and similar to the argument at hand, now people will be thinking i must have made the mistake of getting these three titles jumbled up and associated that film as being cowboys vs aliens, but i know it was cowboys vs aliens i remember being perplexed with the name VS in the title when i originally heard of it..... no whats made this stranger if you think about it is the fact there is three titles out around the same time with not just similar but unusual names, could we be under a global psychological experiment cause i know
it was cowboys vs aliens
something is going on.

also Ron Howard defo one of the established clique

edit on 2-2-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I remember Cowboys and Aliens not Cowboys & Aliens. I don't remember Harrison Ford being in it.

I last saw it about seven years ago.

I'm sure if it is a matter of my memory being off or reality shifting, clearly the fabric of reality has been altered for every one that remembers it one way, shifted a different way for everyone that remembers it some other way and never shifted for everyone that remembers it always being the way it is now.

Because basing our entire conception of what is "real" upon human memory is a brilliant idea.

/Sarc

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join