It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISS livefeed August 26th 2018

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Exactly my thoughts
a reply to: norhoc

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

Tyler updates in a following video any time something from one of his videos is debunked. He addresses it within the following video, or at the least, the video after that.

I've watched SecureTeam for 3+ years.

They have hundreds of videos. Some hoaxes will be posted. By probability, they can not be avoided 100%, by any researcher in this specific field.

Either way, good finds come up, and they don't miss discussing the interesting stuff. Thirdphase was similar for a while, but now they just post whatever.

SecureTeam hasn't changed.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
People please open your eye/eyes the object in question are not the obvious reflections.. but the object keeping pace in the north west corner

If those two squiggles are not the two objects in question (the video title mentions two objects), then why did the video begin by being zoomed into those two squiggles? And why did the article key in on those?

Unless you are saying that YOU are interested in a different object than the people who made the video and wrote the article. If that's the case, then it seems to me that even that third object you mention (the dot NW of the two large squiggles) could also be a reflection or something; it also appears to move at the exact same speed and direction as the other two.

I'm not sure what makes that dot any more mysterious than the two squiggles.

edit on 28/8/2018 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

BS Tyler has seen enough fake/hoax videos he should be able to spot them right away but that would reduce his youtube income !

If he has made retraction videos please link to one if you can.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   
What's the date/time of the original video downlink?

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

Probably the 25th, I'm sorry I can't give you the exact time, it should be in one of the video descriptions. Or maybe someone who's having better internet than me can help you?

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Sure.. that is a reflection to, never said I believed the video to be of interest

top topics

<< 1   >>

join