It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISS livefeed August 26th 2018

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Interesting solid appearing objects have been caught live and stayed "on air" for 7 minutes.
I'm not saying it can't be lensflare but they're definitely interesting and since nobody else has put them up, I give you the daily star article. Apparently many YouTube comments are discussing these lights and also feel they are solid, but shape shifting 3d objects.
If it's the Black Knight is a different story since they're more than one I'd tend to say no.

www.dailystar.co.uk...

Personally the retrograde satellite in near polar orbit have always been my favourite UFO "proof" besides the zigzag lights I saw on a mountain many years ago. If you have some meat on those feel free to add, but NASA doesn't exactly tell much on what their investigations have found on them.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

That looks an awful lot like reflections from the ISS.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
C'mon now, you can't be serious. These are reflections on the window from objects inside the ISS
There mere fact that they are not moving in regard to ISS indicates 2 options.
1. These objects have the exact same orbit as the ISS
2. They are reflections from the inside

Shape shifting 3D objects, brilliant. Thnx for the laugh

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Reflections in a window i would suggest. They keep perfect pace with The ISS.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42

To be totally honest I didn't even watch the video, just saw it coming up on my briefing feed and from the picture and the article it's incredible hard to tell.
But "It's Hubble" is still more likely than objects inside ISS.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
People please open your eye/eyes the object in question are not the obvious reflections.. but the object keeping pace in the north west corner

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Thank you for pointing that out I thought it's obvious what we're talking about. Sorry I can't star you.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I can't imagine these objects being anything else then reflections. At no point in the video do I see them speeding up or change shape.
How you can claim that it's more likely to be hubble then reflections is beyond me. It takes quite an effort to approach an object in orbit. Let alone bringing two objects in orbit together. Neither ISS or Hubble is equiped to perform such an operation

Edit : Ah ok I see the little dot in the NW corner, my bad. Still no movement or shapeshifting though
edit on 27-8-2018 by Jubei42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I don't even need to watch the video to know it's going to be disappointing, seeing the daily star as the source already tells me what a load of camel poop it's going to be. sorry Peeple but the daily star is worse than used toilet paper to read

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

I had it from Sputnik, but that wouldn't have been English and the DS is the only one who bothers to report on YouTube stuff.

An irregular object moving can be seen shifting its shape from my point of view. Relatively speaking

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Streetcap1 Source used by daily mail, they also like to use other known hoaxers like 3rdphase & secureteam10

Where is the original footage? Untouched by these UFO Youturders.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Spacespider

Thank you for pointing that out I thought it's obvious what we're talking about.

When the title of the video is "Encounter between two 'alien aircrafts' spotted flashing in the sky" I will look for two objects, not one.

Could you post a screen grab from the video? I can't see what you're talking about.

Sorry I can't star you.

Why?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

a reply to: Jubei42

To be totally honest I didn't even watch the video, just saw it coming up on my briefing feed and from the picture and the article it's incredible hard to tell.
But "It's Hubble" is still more likely than objects inside ISS.

Hubble is at 28 deg and almost 200 miles higher than ISS at 52 deg, so that's obvious impossible.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

...Personally the retrograde satellite in near polar orbit have always been my favourite UFO "proof" besides the zigzag lights I saw on a mountain many years ago. If you have some meat on those feel free to add, but NASA doesn't exactly tell much on what their investigations have found on them.

NASA tells plenty, releases plenty, it's the UFO hucksters who hide the full imagery from you to scam you. You seem to prefer it that way.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I had it from Sputnik, but that wouldn't have been English and the DS is the only one who bothers to report on YouTube stuff.

I read Russian, so show me.

This one?

actualnews.org...

edit on 27-8-2018 by JimOberg because: add url

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

www.dailystar.co.uk...

I'd post this at the paper but I'd have to give them my email address which they could sell to email solicitors. So I didn't.

" Same old Daily Star business plan, drag nitwit-bait across the internet to attract hyper-gullible viewers that the paper can charge advertisers extra for an audience guaranteed to be pre-selected to mindlessly believe anything flashed on their computer screens. "

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
You notice the newspaper didn't give the date/time or audio of the clip. For good reason.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Why make a post of a video you did not even watch?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

An irregular object moving can be seen shifting its shape from my point of view. Relatively speaking

Yup the daily star reports on YouTube videos .. videos from the like of SecureTeam10 who post fake videos. Nevermind though

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Did anyone see the glowing object fly in and out of frame at about the 1 hour and 25 min mark in the feed?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join