It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FireDept training drill exact same time 1 block away from shooting in FL being scrubbed from interne

page: 1

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Saw this and thought it kind of curious that there was a Police training/ Drill taking place the exact same time as the shooting occurred as stated 1 block away!! How many time has drills and catastrophes Coincided now? i haven't verified I'm trying to identify the police dept mentioned in the News broadcast.....

If any one can help verify please feel free!

edit on 27-8-2018 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit

Saw this and thought it kind of curious that there was a Police training/ Drill taking place the exact same time as the shooting occurred as stated 1 block away!! How many time has drills and catastrophes Coincided now? i haven't verified I'm trying to identify the police dept mentioned in the News broadcast.....

If any one can help verify please feel free!

Hey buddy, this type of post is hot garbage. They locked a similar thread for Sandy Hook. As far as I know, hinting at those similar details, is probably some type of forum penalty.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   
So Im just posting what was actually reported on the TV .... and posted to you tube for analysis JFRD- Jacksonville Fire and Rescue Dept im glad they were close to assist the hurt. This is a Conspiracy Website ... Wasn't there a " Drill" at the HS that got shot up as well?????

I mean what are the Odds ??? Or is by Design? Coincidence?
edit on 27-8-2018 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

Sandy Hook and the nonsense written about it was a different kettle of fish , this is just one of the standard ATS false flag threads which tend to appear after any shooting.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   
What are y'all talking about ? This actually happened and just one week before FL Primaries and Close to when Schools reopen after summer break? Its really sad too.

a reply to: gortex

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

What are y'all talking about ? This actually happened and just one week before FL Primaries and Close to when Schools reopen after summer break? Its really sad too.

That may be so but I don't see how you can link the shooting to those events.
And yes it is sad but in a country with a love affair for guns not unusual.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Its about the astronomical Odds that the "Drills" Coincide with events ? How many times HAVE drills simultaneously occurred with events? Is it a good thing that they were close by thereby possibly saving a life?

Even three different times...
Which brings into Question- is there an supernormal unseen presence at play here? Kinda like from an astrology/planets determine certain moods for certain people during certain times? Or even an "Angelic" type So to speak -influence?

lol im running into left field now So ill stop but an interesting theory !

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Whenever "authorities report" anything, you are being mislead. There is not a truth to be spoken anymore. All events depicted on TV are filtered. If there is always a contingent of emergency personnel nearby mass casualty incidents, I may begin to question the emergency personnel and their directives.
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, chances are they are coming for your guns.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I don't see any problem with this type of post, if anything it's historically recording a terrible event with details otherwise missed. To try and kill a thread by even mentioning SH is unfair.

This does now look. Like a straight forward shooting with suspect dead, they aren't always like that, the cinema shooting had a lot of weirdness to it.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Your thread title says Fire Dept training drill.
Your OP says police training drill.
Another post you say Fire Rescue.

Which of those is the one you are trying to focus on?

My issue with people that throw the "ermagerd they had a drill at the same time" is that CT's ignore the fact that drills take place throughout the year and not just one day a year when a shooting occurs.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Fire dept or police? Your title says F.D. your OP says police.
Which was it?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I think instead of trying to point the finger at who did what TheJesuit just wants more of an answer for why it always seems coincidental for these drills to happen right around the time of a shooting.

Lets start by seeing if there have been any or a fair amount of drills without the following of a shooting.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Illiberation

And how many times does a drill NOT coincide with an actual event? Since there are drills of some sort going on all the time, especially fire/rescue/EMT type drills. Now I'm just spit balling here, but just an estimate there may be 50-100 drills taking place in various cities throughout the country on any given day. One of those lines up with an actual emergency event once every four or five months.

Even in a one month period, that's potentially 3,000 drills vs. one that is taking place when a guy gets mad about losing a game of Madden.

Again, I'm just throwing out numbers. I know Dallas publishes a list of upcoming drills, so I'd assume many other cities do the same.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Every single damned time.

There are lots of training exercises that take place every day by government and first responders, yet it is indeed uncanny that these "drills" keep showing up in such close proximity to incidents.

These questionable incidents deserve answers. Instead, MSM, TPTB and their apologists will obfuscate/distract/distort as needed to avoid having to look that gift horse in the mouth.

But hey, we have been giving them the solution to end all mass shootings. A near completely armed population would ensure rational actors do not engage in violence/serious crime. And those who are not rational actors would still be handled by the armed population, just not deterred.

But the left isn't interested in real solutions. They just wan't to continue losing their BS culture war.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I have been giving some thought on the simultaneousness of these incidents.

Suppose you stumble upon a shooting, and happen to be prepared to intervene.

You would have to quickly discern whether it were real, or just some crisis actors or perhaps a movie set which you happened upon unwittingly.

You see mayhem, blood spatter, hear reports and screaming and persons scrambling for cover.

Then you see the supposed perp, and now must decide. Do you wait until you draw fire, as to feel the ballistic energy? This would be risky, but perhaps the only way to really know for certain. However, doubts will be pervasive, because so many seeds have been planted which manifest in many ways.

Bullets are whizzing past you now; wall fragments are striking you, it seems real enough.
Seems real....and you dispel ideas that somehow this has been arranged....

So many doubts flood your brain that just for a second you consider defensive retreat so to live to see the outcome, and then you unload a few into heavily kevlar dressed center mass propelling the assailant to it’s back, writhing, as a hail, a sonic cone of fresh reports washes over your already shredded flesh, propelling you flailing
into headlines of all tomorrow’s copy.

# 991
edit on 27-8-2018 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

You would have to quickly discern whether it were real, or just some crisis actors or perhaps a movie set which you happened upon unwittingly.

On set we have PAs and ADs especially tasked to keep people away from the action. Cops are always notified before hand if firearms are to be used in a scene. The permits with the city is astronomical if city streets are to be used in "action" sequences. All planned and rehearsed before hand with officials in attendance. You don't just set up a camera and lights and start shooting. Union shoots are always "safety first" but accidents do happen.[

But I too find it odd how man "drills" take place around mass murders. Sandy Hook stinks.
edit on 27-8-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join