It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

evidence?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   
with all these many conspirasies, theres the storie and the people in volved, but that is really part of the sence of legendry behind it all, What I want to know, is there any conspiracy that has actually been proven. one that can be used as an ex ample to shut up a skeptic. no speculation, just the real deal.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
What? I'm not getting............um anything here.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Sure.

Any time you have a case of conspiracy to commit some act that is against the law and the conspirers are brought before justice, there will be facts and evidence come out in abundance, and the people will be tried then punished if found guilty.

But that would only amount to hundreds of thousands of conspiracies throughout the world on the public record through the Courts.

Sometimes it's important to get one's head around what a conspiracy is.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
why would one conspiracy being demonstrated as true mean that others must be true? That doesn't even vaguely make sense.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   
well this person im talking to wants one shread of evidence then he'll shut up, the only stuff i now are all the commen occult connections and speculations on who did what, so thats why im asking for help.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
do
watergate, monicagate,abscam,etc count?

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
thankyou so much!!1

top topics

join