It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 242
<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior

As for why I post cryptically that has to do with a host of reasons which are NOT my choice.
When this Q thing started, I soon found these threads & I brought this up to my superior and was cleared to give SOME info.

I would love to divulge ALL or even substantially more but since I am underneath classification protocols I cannot simply breach OPSEC, HUMINTsec, and security for myself and family as well as my team & others...that all comes ABOVE conversations on open network.

Hopefully once enough evil is removed that can change, as for now the fight is a global. Hence the necessity for shadow talk.

I find intrigue so sexy! Right arm!!

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: pavil

Yea, things are moving pretty fast right now. I'd say that Q needs to put a little more effort in the exposure or in the information he's dropping, especially now with the Reddit thread being banned, people will start to get impatient about "trusting the plan".

I'd like to see Rosenstein fired in this next week or at least the FISA declass. We need this to happen before the midterms.

Things will get released, They can't be drowned out by other news cycles, like the Hurricane for example. I would anticipate late Sept or Early Oct for maximum reveal.

link   

link   
Reddit banned the Q GreatAwakening subreddit. Everyone's moving to voat.co and everyone's getting tiggered there since the culture on voat is about the polar opposite of Reddit.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
This is odd:

"I don't always love working at reddit but personally getting to shut down the qanon sub because they were getting too close to exposing the truth was pretty special"

This from a guy named Rob Rousseau's twatter

"let's just say someone's getting a significant increase in their monthly stipend from the Clinton Foundation 💅"

Trolling or confirmation?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Seeing people buy into this tweet as real, I now have zero problems with seeing how they could think DT is on a secret crusade against pedophiles. Still amazing to witness, though.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
This is odd:

"I don't always love working at reddit but personally getting to shut down the qanon sub because they were getting too close to exposing the truth was pretty special"

This from a guy named Rob Rousseau's twatter

"let's just say someone's getting a significant increase in their monthly stipend from the Clinton Foundation 💅"

Trolling or confirmation?

Absolutely trolling. I saw this and read through all the comments. It's hard not to take these 'attacks' personal!

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

So, if "Q" is identified, then would it "pass the smell test?' After all MSM makes "baseless" claims just about everyday, often accusing individuals, like our President, of crimes and misdeeds. I don't follow "Q" because IMO, half the stuff that's posted is nonsense, but should that mean an entire forum be banned? IMO, shutting down free speech is never a good thing, but I guess this is the new craze in social media. I shake my head every time someone claims the Private sector can filter content.

Yes the media often time's injects their bias, and have been proven to run bad stories. You take the media like anything else in life, with a grain of thought and run it through your critical thinking to vet it yourself. Does the source check out, do the facts line up? I know what stories are more legitimate than others. But lets not sit here and act like they haven't blown the whistle on the government countless times.

When did I say anything about getting anything banned? I didn't.

All I did was say my opinion on the whole Q matter.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: dashen

Must be why they strip the stars from closed threads on this subject too....was wondering

Follow the money.

As to the subject at hand, is/has Q considered his/her own website to disseminate his/her information?

Might look at who hosts Limbaugh's site.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Limbaugh ? WTF ? I assume your talking Rush here .... Too big of an ego to have any interest in him. Careful how you group people into tidy groups to make more sense for yourself. Expand your thinking, escape your own constructed Box.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

In many ways point proven, there is no freedom of speech and some are absolutely terrified of the truth, next item on the agenda will be freedom of religious expression, the creation of a religion that will be suppressed despite only advocating truth, that will complete the exposure of this farce.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

a reply to: Creep Thumper

Limbaugh ? WTF ? I assume your talking Rush here .... Too big of an ego to have any interest in him. Careful how you group people into tidy groups to make more sense for yourself. Expand your thinking, escape your own constructed Box.

The point is to host Q with a service that will not take him/her offline or censor him/her.

Get a grip.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Must be why they strip the stars from closed threads on this subject too....was wondering

Follow the money.

As to the subject at hand, is/has Q considered his/her own website to disseminate his/her information?

Having a website would make Q too easy to trace and dox.
There has been a consistent philosophy expressed...that Q is not interested in making $ from his online presence and following...and that those attempting to capitalize financially from Q are disavowed.

To me...this adds credibility to Q's stated purpose.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Follow the money.

There has been a consistent philosophy expressed...that Q is not interested in making $ from his online presence and following...and that those attempting to capitalize financially from Q are disavowed.

I've said nothing about money.

Again, my thought was to avoid censorship and take-down.

Forget it. Everyone wants to be a dick today.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Follow the money.

I've said nothing about money.

Again, my thought was to avoid censorship and take-down.

Forget it. Everyone wants to be a dick today.

I took your question seriously...and, yes, I'm a total dick.
But I wasn't going after you.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
They are trying to KILL Q!

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

If you(generalised) remove the bias and look at everything, all the fails, all the things that counteract said "evidence" there has been more tangible evidence of false statements, false information, failed predictions, open statements etc

who said I am a Virgin, And I don't Identify as "Antifa", I have been outspoken in critique in its liberalised "activists mentality"

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

And 8Chan is not? you know about their history right...

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Don't let them get you man.

top topics

<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join