It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 239
<< 236  237  238    240  241  242 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog
That is an excellent question! Process matters.

Most people seem to assume, that other people process the same way that they do...or at least compare to their own, and judge other people's as inferior, typically.

IMO, seeking to improve one's own algorithm of belief, if you will...by considering how other people do it, can be very enlightening.

i would say that how and why people believe things is one of my top interests.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

I don't believe you.

Show me examples within the content of the Q theads where you have once expressed a genuine interest in how and why posters have arrived at their conclusions. The only posts I ever see from you deride anyone and everyone who has a belief in what Q represents.

There is a difference between believing Q is who they say they are versus believing in what Q is doing REGARDLESS of who they say they are. Right?

If you truly have a "top interest" in the "how" and "why" people believe things then let's have that conversation about "Q". Prove you have this interest.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I keep seeing post removed and I am not even sure what I and others did wrong......
Is this part of the Q "conspiracy"?
(That should count as a Q-question.......right?)
Quad

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Glitchy today on my end. Double posting.
edit on 13-9-2018 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Been a while since I looked for the Q thread...yup, still here...

I don't know why ATS hasn't dumped this (I do actually have an idea as to why)?

It would be nice if these posts were moved out of the "Political Conspiracies" at the very least.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Wow, miss a day and you miss a lot.

Reddit was stupid to wipe GA. There are tons of far more heinous subreddits there they do nothing about.

GA was under sustained down voting efforts for a long time. Any good posts were immediately down voted into oblivion so many didn't even see them.

All this for a LARP?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: GeechQuestInfo

If this isnt a political conspiracy, then what is? Let me guess, you think it should be moved to the HOAX bin right?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: Enderdog
That is an excellent question! Process matters.

Most people seem to assume, that other people process the same way that they do...or at least compare to their own, and judge other people's as inferior, typically.

IMO, seeking to improve one's own algorithm of belief, if you will...by considering how other people do it, can be very enlightening.

i would say that how and why people believe things is one of my top interests.

Sorry...my stars don't seem to be very sticky today.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
Wow, miss a day and you miss a lot.

Reddit was stupid to wipe GA. There are tons of far more heinous subreddits there they do nothing about.

GA was under sustained down voting efforts for a long time. Any good posts were immediately down voted into oblivion so many didn't even see them.

All this for a LARP?

There are not many topics more heinous than pedophilia/child sacrifice/etc and I can see why they would shut it down.

The "Q" folks are one giant #stain on the conspiracy community, perpetuate unfounded conspiracies that are way out-of-line and I can see why a private business owner would not want to allow that on their site.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: GeechQuestInfo

If this isnt a political conspiracy, then what is? Let me guess, you think it should be moved to the HOAX bin right?

Yes, it should be.

This is like Jade Helm, only more ridiculous in scope.

My bookie has these odds:

Q being legit: +50000000000000000000
Father of Ted Cruz being complicit in JFK assasination: +1000000000000000000

Where should I lay my money? I could use some extra cash....

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Hey you know what you do you will see how this plays out
edit on 9 13 2018 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

It's against T&C's and the general mentality of the "where goes 1" crowd, and this thread, is not very inclusive whatsoever. The "Q" folks are/were creating their own forum gang and you can only be part of that elitist, stuck-up group if you are/were a true believer.

Your problems with your theory here, is:

Mods, and everyone else here are not unintelligent.
You are the only one openly trying to promote some kind of "established group".

On your topic of against T&Cs: I wonder why the content of the last 10 or so of your posts is not labelled as thread drift. Reason being you are obviously not on target of the content of Q. Only forcing your agenda.
Also you are obviously attempting to get this thread banned by forcing your LIES here. It is pathetic, you're obviously trying to jump on the bandwagon of what happened on that other site, getting Q content labelled and banned.

If anything YOU are the group mentality that is trying to force ideas with an AGENDA. You are not here "discussing" anything at all, EVER.
edit on 13-9-2018 by 40CalTone because: fixed quoting

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

That's just your poisonous garbage opinion.
How about some solid information and quoting the pertinent points to prove your assertion?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Some of the claims made are baseless and accuse individuals of heinous crimes. Of course you're going to have people critical of that.

So, if "Q" is identified, then would it "pass the smell test?' After all MSM makes "baseless" claims just about everyday, often accusing individuals, like our President, of crimes and misdeeds. I don't follow "Q" because IMO, half the stuff that's posted is nonsense, but should that mean an entire forum be banned? IMO, shutting down free speech is never a good thing, but I guess this is the new craze in social media. I shake my head every time someone claims the Private sector can filter content.

we are a First Amendment society. We were founded on the First Amendment. We don't hold people responsible for speech that doesn't create a threat of imminent violence. If his speech did create a threat of imminent violence, our legal system would hold him responsible. If we are, in effect, going to have these enormous platforms that were meant to be open platforms now decide what gets listened to and what's not, there's no limit to what could happen here or how social pressure can put people in vogue one day and out vogue the next.

I've never read Alex Jones (laughter). I don't have any intention to. But 2 1/2 million people subscribe to his channel. That says somebody's interested in it. And, in a free society where somebody is completely accountable, visible - he says who he is. He's not an anonymous bot - he should not be censored unless he violates those basic rules by which we live in this society.

if they're subject to censorship at the whim of Mark Zuckerberg or the head of Twitter, or you're pushing the head of Twitter to censor somebody - well, we're going to lose the open democracy that we have, and that's far more dangerous than allowing some kooks some airtime.

www.npr.org...

Those statements are from Mark Penn, a former Microsoft executive and longtime political aide to the Clintons. I believe he has hit the nail on the head.

edit on 9/13/2018 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

So because these topics are heinous they should not be discussed? Its not like we are talking about committing these atrocities, we're trying to STOP people from doing them. How could anyone be against that?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Leaving the swamp today & heading back home

Let me address the whole Q/anti Q thing for a moment. Now I by no means am claiming to be the sole authority on all voices presented here. BUT I do feel that many align with my view on this.

Q may or may not be real. What does real mean? Obviously it is on the Internet. It’s happening. Is it factually accurate? Sometimes.
Q may be an actual military op. It might be a LARP.
It might be AI. Etc

What some of us see Q as, is hope / true progress for society at large....

Regardless of whether Q is actually a real thing or not doesn’t honestly matter to me all that much.

In my line of work I have seen FIRST HAND the complete 180 of policy, the complete 180 of action.

For the last few years before this whole Trump / Q thing began we had multiple cases sitting in observation or worse: catch and release. Dealing with trafficking and catch & release in the same sentence makes me SICK! I left the Marine Corps to continue the fight against evil and then saw firsthand just how corrupted our govt truly is. Federal, state, local as well as NGOs, police forces (not all members-obviously) and even clergy.

Compared to NOW, our job has actually began to FIGHT BACK!

As for why I post cryptically that has to do with a host of reasons which are NOT my choice.
When this Q thing started, I soon found these threads & I brought this up to my superior and was cleared to give SOME info.

I would love to divulge ALL or even substantially more but since I am underneath classification protocols I cannot simply breach OPSEC, HUMINTsec, and security for myself and family as well as my team & others...that all comes ABOVE conversations on open network.

Hopefully once enough evil is removed that can change, as for now the fight is a global. Hence the necessity for shadow talk.

Sorry for the long post.

Stay safe. Stay aware.

Semper Fidelis

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Yea, things are moving pretty fast right now. I'd say that Q needs to put a little more effort in the exposure or in the information he's dropping, especially now with the Reddit thread being banned, people will start to get impatient about "trusting the plan".

I'd like to see Rosenstein fired in this next week or at least the FISA declass. We need this to happen before the midterms.

(post by JustWaking removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

So because these topics are heinous they should not be discussed? Its not like we are talking about committing these atrocities, we're trying to STOP people from doing them. How could anyone be against that?

How many of these atrocities have you stopped Pokey?

On another note, how many have you even identified?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Who want's to talk about how racist AND white ANTIFA is?

top topics

<< 236  237  238    240  241  242 >>

join