It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Brennan personally green-lit the 9/11 hijackers entry into the US

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Via YourNewsWire

On September 18, 2014, on the Ground Zero radio program, a whistle blower named Greg Ford of the 223rd Military Intelligence Battalion claimed that Brennan, as chief of the CIA station in Jeda, overrode concerns and ordered that the visas of the 19 plane-hijackers be stamped. At 1:32:47 into the interview, Ford talked about ISIS and how it was created. Someone called in with a question about 9/11. Ford said:

“All 19 high jackers? Where did they get their visas stamped before they came to this country to launch 9/11? They got their visas stamped in the CIA station in Jeda. And the second in command said ‘No way, absolutely we are not going to stamp those visas.’ And the fellow who was in charge, his name was John Brennan. He was the person who overrode those concerns and cautions and ordered those visas stamped in Jeda.”

A former Marine and FBI agent, John Guandolo, has made the claim that Brenna is a Muslim convert, although Snopes cannot confirm (nor deny).

Could Brennan have been a willing partner in the worst terrorist attack ever on US soil?

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

The only thing worse than 9/11 truthers are people who think their will be justice.

This isn't a movie where the bad guys get their just desserts.
This is reality where the bad guys eat just desserts.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

Via YourNewsWire

That site is like The Onion but it takes itself seriously.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I had heard the story about the Jeda station as to visa approval, but had not heard Brennan's name involved until this. No surprise here.

If this story is true, it means Brennan enabled the conspiracy in a small way.

And Mueller facilitated getting some of the high-ranking Saudis out of the US immediately afterwards.

Oh, the web we weave when first we practice to deceive.

Thank you for posting this.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
I had heard the story about the Jeda station as to visa approval, but had not heard Brennan's name involved until this. No surprise here.

Let's take one of the better known hijackers, Atta, he got his visa from Berlin, not Jeda. The story is crap.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Let's take one of the better known hijackers, Atta, he got his visa from Berlin, not Jeda. The story is crap.

If you read the story, it claims he signed off on 12 of the 19.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

If a government guy did it, it definitely wasn't because of his love for Islam.
I don't disagree that he was a willing partner, I don't know enough to take a side but if he was, he was just one of many.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
If you read the story, it claims he signed off on 12 of the 19.

All 19 high jackers? Where did they get their visas stamped before they came to this country to launch 9/11?

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Yes, that sounds right. As Tempter has pointed out, most were issued in Jeda, but not all.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

All 19 high jackers? Where did they get their visas stamped before they came to this country to launch 9/11?

Is anyone even reading? It's right there in the two paragraphs of the Original Post.

edit on 25-8-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

If anybody is failing to comprehend what they are reading, it appears to be you.

Initially somebody wanted to reject the applications, but somebody named Brennan overrode that decision, according to the OP.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

a Muslim convert, although Snopes cannot confirm (nor deny).

Just goes to show you how worthless snopes can be at times. John Brennan was station Chief in Saudi Arabia and converted to Islam while there according to the two agents who saw him on the day he converted.. I always figured Brennan, starting with Bush, and then Obama were the best friends the Muslim Brotherhood ever had. How soon people forget ...

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

If anybody is failing to comprehend what they are reading, it appears to be you.

Riiiiiiight.

Brennan, as chief of the CIA station in Jeda, overrode concerns and ordered that the visas of the 19 plane-hijackers be stamped.

How do you stamp a visa in Berlin from Jeda? No wonder no one takes 9/11 truthers seriously.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Some were stamped in Jeda, and apparently some including Atta's were stamped elsewhere.

No matter who stamped them, or whether it was Brennan or somebody else, it doesn't really matter. The whole thing was a hoax and an inside job.

Brennan is a crook and a perjurer, but whether he stamped the visas or not DOES NOT MATTER. It is a trivial matter.

The official story is a hoax. Some understand they've been fooled, others still have not, 17 years later.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Brennan is a crook and a perjurer, but whether he stamped the visas or not DOES NOT MATTER.

Sure it does, that's the whole premise of this cockamamie Original Post.

'9/11 truth'. Har.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

the fellow who was in charge, his name was John Brennan. He was the person who overrode those concerns and cautions and ordered those visas stamped in Jeda.”

Brennan, at that time was not privy to the mission of the persons he was issuing Visas to...he was just doing work as instructed to him

I contend the core crews of pilot teams (up to 6 sets of pilot-co-pilots) were the ones trained & held-over for years, for such a mission...

it was only when a matter of weeks remained that the additional "three (3) strong-arm, thug hijackers' were assigned to each activated flight---- so Brennan could not sign off on all 19 hijackers involved on the 911 operation...just such a lame accusation is designed to discredit the whole notion that Brennan was a Deep State perp. all along instead of rising-up in the ranks over time

edit on th31153520877125522018 by St Udio because: added years

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

“All 19 high jackers? 

So there were 19 high people all jacking it?

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

“All 19 high jackers? 

So there were 19 high people all jacking it?

BWAHAHAHA.....Thanks for my first chuckle of the day

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

The only thing worse than 9/11 truthers are people who think their will be justice.

No, a Grammar Nazi, is.

Always.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

If a government guy did it, it definitely wasn't because of his love for Islam.
I don't disagree that he was a willing partner, I don't know enough to take a side but if he was, he was just one of many.

An Alex Jones clone. He obviously deserved it.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join