It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fmr President OBAMA's C.D.C. Director Arrested For Criminal Sexual Assault.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: SwissMarked

Yeah.
Cabal.
Got it.

Don't worry. Trust the plan. Right?

Trust but verify... right... 😉👍

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: SwissMarked

a reply to: SwissMarked

Yeah.

So what do you think the point of this thread is. Because I'm not sure.

Somebody was arrested for assault. I guess that's big news.

You know better than anyone stuff gets posted... it fades away... the point I’d imagine was showing that Zero’s administration was full of deviants... point me in the direction of one that wasn’t... fact of the matter is we actually have a President that wants America to be a better place... I haven’t been able to say that since I was like 12...

Funny how all the Trump closest associates don't see it that way.
In fact they are fleeing from Trump presidency ike rats from a sinking ship.
But ZOMG.... SOMEDUDE WHO ONCE WORKED FOR OBAMA HAS BEEN CAUGHT TAKING PICS OF KITTIES. SCANDAL!!!!

You know its true because you saw it on CNN

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 05:39 AM
link   
So some dude grabs a woman's ass and is charged with a misdemeanor. Therefore there's scandals from the Obama administration. Do you guys actually think? This is completely lame.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Following closely on the heels of one Obama Administration offical being arrested for taking photos up women's skirts on escalators, we now find another sex pervert from his administration arrested.

Sleazy Democrats , you'd never catch a Republican being a sex pervert.
www.constantinereport.com...

Politics is a dirty business full of dirty perverts but I'm sure Obama is to blame.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Now hold on there Gortex and wait a minute...

If a rumour starts about a Dem, it's gotta be true every time. If an allegation against a Dem is made, it's true every time and probably much worse. Convictions are always the Dems getting off lightly.

If a rumour starts about a Rep, it's a filthy lie started by Dems. If an allegation against a Rep is made, it's another filthy lie by some Dem stooge being paid by Soros and HRC. Convictions are always the fault of Liberal judges and the offended. Or the Rep is really a RINO.

It's patently obvious that only Dems are corrupt and anyone else who is corrupt is that way because of the Dems. I've even heard that voting Republican can cure AIDS and get front row tickets at the feet of Jesus Christ up in Heaven.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
I've even heard that voting Republican can cure AIDS and get front row tickets at the feet of Jesus Christ up in Heaven.

Make that Jesus Christ Superstar and we're cooking.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

I've heard that's exactly what Heaven is like.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

I guess the definition of a "scandal", can vary from person to person.

I guess so. Some people think there's nothing wrong with grabbing the front of a woman.

Assault is assault. Not sure what Obama has to do with this though.

Bwahahahahahaaha

At least you don't pretend not to be just another partisan hack.

Stay golden Pony Boy.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

So people around Trump get arrested and that is "proof " trump is a criminal, Obama's people get arrested and..... not a peep,

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

So people around Trump get arrested and that is "proof " trump is a criminal, Obama's people get arrested and..... not a peep,

Seriously? Have you read THIS thread? That tit for tat crap is WAY old.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

When it applies to conservatives it is written in stone, but when it applies to liberals it is petty "tit for tat"? Very Convenient

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Yeah, and Trump didn't get arrested either but yet the news paints him a guilty already, that is the point people are trying to make, We are pointing out that it is ridiculous to find someone guilty because someone they know, or someone who worked for them is arrested. But liberals only think it is ridiculous to do that to them, but conservatives are all guilty .

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I guess so. Some people think there's nothing wrong with grabbing the front of a woman.

Assault is assault. Not sure what Obama has to do with this though.

Agreed if we had sexual assault related arrests in Washington, we most likely would only have a handful of politicians left in D.C.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
August 24, 2018

Following closely on the heels of one Obama Administration offical being arrested for taking photos up women's skirts on escalators, we now find another sex pervert from his administration arrested.

A married former director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention — and onetime New York City health commissioner — was arrested Friday for allegedly grabbing a woman’s behind in his Brooklyn apartment 10 months ago, police sources said.

Dr. Thomas Frieden, 57, was charged with misdemeanor counts of third-degree sexual abuse and forcible touching, as well as harassment, a violation, for the alleged groping of the 55-year-old woman.

He was appointed to the top post at the CDC in 2009 by President Barack Obama, who called him “an expert in preparedness and response to health emergencies.”
More at: nypost.com...

On May 24th of this year, President Obama bragged, "I didn't have scandals".
Source: thefederalist.com...

-CareWeMust

Well, perhaps this would be a scandal if it happened while he was an Obama administrator.

Your NYPost source says:

August 24, 2018

A married former director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention — and onetime city health commissioner — was arrested Friday for allegedly grabbing a woman’s behind in his Brooklyn apartment 10 months ago, police sources said.

Strange that you left this out.

10 months ago would have been after President Trump took office.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

originally posted by: carewemust
August 24, 2018

A married former director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention — and onetime New York City health commissioner — was arrested Friday for allegedly grabbing a woman’s behind in his Brooklyn apartment 10 months ago, police sources said.

Dr. Thomas Frieden, 57, was charged with misdemeanor counts of third-degree sexual abuse and forcible touching, as well as harassment, a violation, for the alleged groping of the 55-year-old woman.

He was appointed to the top post at the CDC in 2009 by President Barack Obama, who called him “an expert in preparedness and response to health emergencies.”
More at: nypost.com...

On May 24th of this year, President Obama bragged, "I didn't have scandals".
Source: thefederalist.com...

-CareWeMust

Well, perhaps this would be a scandal if it happened while he was an Obama administrator.

Your NYPost source says:

August 24, 2018

A married former director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention — and onetime city health commissioner — was arrested Friday for allegedly grabbing a woman’s behind in his Brooklyn apartment 10 months ago, police sources said.

Strange that you left this out.

lmao.
and what's funny really is that your post will get fewer star than the op... to only prove there's more divs walking around whom are allowed to vote and serve as a juror.

murca'

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

So, what are you implying? That once Trump took office, some people suddenly felt emboldened to act out on their baser instincts with a new feeling of impunity?
Say it ain't so!!

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I believe it's people say Trump's people are a reflection of Trump. Goose, gander.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I believe it's people say Trump's people are a reflection of Trump.

But conservatives don't believe that. Right?

See, I don't really look at it so much as Manafort necessarily being a reflection of Trump. But that "best people" thing is sort of troubling. Not working out real well.

Now if there were indications that this guy was an assgrabber before he was appointed, there might be a point. Somewhere.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Seems kinda sad that such an event behind closed doors would need the intervention of the police.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Obama sure surrounded himself with criminals.

50 years from now, I bet we look back at his Presidency as the most scandal filled in history.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join