It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donna Brazile and Muriel Bowser were at the hospital @ 4:30 am when Seth Rich was brought in!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Because all the intellectuals are on the left.
These guys simply cannot see.

Name one who isn't a bold face liar like you claim that others are who are on the right or on DJT's side?

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Why can't the good guys ever win?

We do win, but sometimes like in Germany, it takes a huge wave to overcome the level of evil that the thugs are using.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

According to Matt Couch on his own Tweet Time line #11 He says he discovered the Emt Ambulance arrived on the scene at 4:33am and Seth arrived at the hospital at 4:48am. Thus to answer the question asked in your OP...15 minutes.

So IF confirmed that Brazile and Bowser were there at 4:30am before he arrived, one has to ask why? If they were contacted in regards to Seth...who contacted them? EMts apparently were not even there on the scene until 4:33am. So if contacted...would have been much earlier...by police?

What is more interesting to know is when exactly did the police arrive? Did they have body cam footage of the scene at discovery?

I recall that the camera footage is missing. Well, that speaks volumes if still true.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

DNC Chief denies She was at hospital night of Seth Rich murder; Then Metro Police Drop the Hammer on DEM Leader

Donna Brazile, the former interim head of the Democratic National Committee (DNC), flatly denied claims by conservative blogger Matt Couch that she was at the same hospital where former DNC Staffer Seth Rich died.

Couch made several claims on Sunday and Monday that Brazile and Washington D.C. Mayor Muriel Browser were at the hospital Rich was taken to the morning he was killed on July, 10 2016.

Couch said he had “credible” information from sources and added that he had information that was “verifiable” and he has “a way to prove it.”

Brazile on Monday claimed to be on the west coast at the time of the murder.

But two D.C. Metropolitan Police sources told True Pundit on Monday that the new revelations are relatively accurate.

truepundit.com...

Silly can now go away AND STOP DERAILING. I hope silly doesn't have to go away mad, but will just go away and give it up. That point of view, once again, is so wrong it is laughable to continue on in this manner. UNLESS, silly is really working for the good side and pushing people to believe the actual truth by constantly "pretending" the truth is a lie?

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Because all the intellectuals are on the left.
These guys simply cannot see.

Name one who isn't a bold face liar like you claim that others are who are on the right or on DJT's side?

BWAHAHAHA

If your trying to provide a counterpoint to “basically all the intellectuals and scientists are liberals” argument, you should probably make sure ATLEAST that specific post is coherent. Lol

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

BWAHAHAHA

THE SIDE THAT GETS THE MAJORITY OF ALL THE BIG PHARMA, BIG OIL AND PRIVATE PRISON LOBBYING MONEY IS THE GOOD GUY?!?!

Omg you should definitely be a comedian!

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   

BWAHAHAHA

THE SOURCE IS TRUE PUNDIT!!!!

again it is propaganda meant for stupid people...

Don’t be stupid people..

Lol

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

True pundit is a laughable propaganda source who’s propaganda isn’t usually good enough to fool a toddler..

Be smarter than a toddler..

There is a reason the conservative media complex (Fox, truepundit, brietbart, Newsmax , infowars) are the laughing stock of the tens of thousands of media sources around the entire world....

There is a reason the VAST majority of scientists, college professors, scholars and intellectuals are liberals..

Do you think it is because they all agree on fiscal policy?!?!

Of course not!!

It is because rightwing conspiracies are mainstream now and propaganda meant to fool stupid people.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   

DNC Chief denies She was at hospital night of Seth Rich murder; Then Metro Police Drop the Hammer on DEM Leader

Donna Brazile, the former interim head of the Democratic National Committee (DNC), flatly denied claims by conservative blogger Matt Couch that she was at the same hospital where former DNC Staffer Seth Rich died.

Couch made several claims on Sunday and Monday that Brazile and Washington D.C. Mayor Muriel Browser were at the hospital Rich was taken to the morning he was killed on July, 10 2016.

Couch said he had “credible” information from sources and added that he had information that was “verifiable” and he has “a way to prove it.”

But two D.C. Metropolitan Police sources told True Pundit on Monday that the new revelations are relatively accurate.

truepundit.com...

Silly can now go away AND STOP DERAILING. I hope silly doesn't have to go away mad, but will just go away and give it up. That point of view, once again, is so wrong it is laughable to continue on in this manner. UNLESS, silly is really working for the good side and pushing people to believe the actual truth by constantly "pretending" the truth is a lie?

So... where is his "verifiable proof?"

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Just kidnap and torture them until you get the truth. They wouldn't have a problem doing it to any one of us. Turn about is fair play. It's amazing what you'll tell to keep from being burnt and having your skin peeled off in sheets.
edit on 8/21/2018 by pwrthtbe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: pwrthtbe
Just kidnap and torture them until you get the truth. They wouldn't have a problem doing it to any one of us. Turn about is fair play. It's amazing what you'll tell to keep from being burnt and having your skin peeled off in sheets.

Do you seriously believe that a couple of elderly political hacks would kidnap and torture someone? You have a very specific sadistic fantasy there. Serious question. Do you really believe this, or are you simply trying to poison the air?

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I really don't think they would but I really don't care. You'd get the truth.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: pwrthtbe

I really don't think they would but I really don't care. You'd get the truth.

Then what was the point of your post?

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Are you that #ing dense? If you torture someone they WILL tell you what you want to know because they fear pain and death. Is that concept so hard to understand?

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   

I'm putting it out there so someone might decide to do it. I'm planting the seed. I can't because I just posted it on a public forum.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

BWAHAHAHA

THE SOURCE IS TRUE PUNDIT!!!!

again it is propaganda meant for stupid people...

Don’t be stupid people..

Lol

So what, it doesn't have to be CNN or FOX. The stupid people on the left have bought the propaganda hook line and sinker.

CASE CLOSED!

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

So to answer your question,...…. poisoning the air, the water,......whatever the # I want to poison.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

truepundit.com...

So... where is his "verifiable proof?"

You can't keep saying that since you already have lots of proof in your face. Your side of the Uniparty is corrupt and we all see it. SOME of the R's and maybe one or two of the D's are worthy of pulling the lever at the gallows on these frickin traitors.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Hmmm...

af-mg.com...

Is this the only evidence they have?

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
Hmmm...

af-mg.com...

Is this the only evidence they have?

They have hundreds of websites confirming exactly the same anonymous claim. So it must be true.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join