It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donna Brazile and Muriel Bowser were at the hospital @ 4:30 am when Seth Rich was brought in!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
True Pundit is backing up the claims.

DNC LIES: Despite Denials, Feds & FAA Records Show Brazile was in DC on Day of Seth Rich Murder

💥💥😃💥💥

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I hope somebody asks her how she got to Seattle 12 hours before her flight departed.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
a reply to: shooterbrody

I hope somebody asks her how she got to Seattle 12 hours before her flight departed.

She had a seat on hillarys broom?

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Why would she lie?
I was giving her the benefit of the doubt, but there are apparently cops who saw her there. What is she hiding?

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Why would she lie?
I was giving her the benefit of the doubt, but there are apparently cops who saw her there. What is she hiding?

Because she is a PROVEN liar.

Her reasons for lying about this?---Anybody's guess.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

That's a great find, Andy. I hope someone (FBI?) still examining the many inconsistencies.

Brazile could have went to the hospital to make sure the MS-13 hit men were successful, in what they were paid to do.

edit on 8/21/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah
Good question!

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Bowser's Twitter is buzzing with people asking her for an explanation.
Twitter

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

That there were officers that saw her there, that is compelling
evidence. Something is very wrong with the entire "mainstream"
Seth Rich story, it just stinks to high heaven.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Bowser's Twitter is buzzing with people asking her for an explanation.
Twitter

...and she is completely quiet about it.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Why Did Donna Lie (Again)?

I am not familiar with this source, but it is an interesting article. I was not sure which parts to quote. There is one big paragraph with intriguing questions, summarizing much of what we have learned so far.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Why Did Donna Lie (Again)?

I am not familiar with this source, but it is an interesting article. I was not sure which parts to quote. There is one big paragraph with intriguing questions, summarizing much of what we have learned so far.

Good article. TY.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Good article indeed! I wonder if Donna was at the hospital at 4:30am in makeup, or, did she look like she just woke up. Any witnesses at the E.R. speak out yet?

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
The only reason a person would lie about something like this is because of criminal guilt. Fear of being caught for whatever is causing the denial. A totally innocent person wouldn't need to deny or lie.
edit on 21-8-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Good article indeed! I wonder if Donna was at the hospital at 4:30am in makeup, or, did she look like she just woke up. Any witnesses at the E.R. speak out yet?

Think about it.
If reports are correct...and she arrived 15 minutes after police found Seth...she was called immediately.

I don't know where Brazile lives...BUT I'd be interested to know how long it takes to get to the hospital from her home.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Think about it.
If reports are correct...and she arrived 15 minutes after police found Seth...she was called immediately.

Or she knew it was going to happen.

Comments she has made with regard to Seth Rich kind of speaks to that, saying the felt in fear because of his death. I dont believe she was speaking about the crime rate in DC. This also comes on the heels of her finding out the DNC rigged the primaries in Clintons favor.

I also wonder if maybe Seth wasnt the leak but instead discovered what the Awans were up to. In addition to the congressional system the Awans also had access to the DNC system via Wasserman-schultz.
edit on 21-8-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Her alibi is toast.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

Her alibi is toast.

YES IT IS. But as with so many crimes related to Democrats, which law enforcement agency is going to pursue it?

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Think about it.

Or she knew it was going to happen.

Comments she has made with regard to Seth Rich kind of speaks to that, saying the felt in fear because of his death. I dont believe she was speaking about the crime rate in DC. This also comes on the heels of her finding out the DNC rigged the primaries in Clintons favor.

I also wonder if maybe Seth wasnt the leak but instead discovered what the Awans were up to. In addition to the congressional system the Awans also had access to the DNC system via Wasserman-schultz.

Under the radar in most of the media...but Awan walks because he deserves second chance and complained about Trump.
Source

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Think about it.

I don't know where Brazile lives...BUT I'd be interested to know how long it takes to get to the hospital from her home.

When I think about it, my conclusion is that Brazile and the mayor were contacted first. Before the police. She had to have had time to arrange to meet this mayor and get to the hospital from wherever. 15 minutes is pretty fast. Sometimes takes that long just to find a parking space.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join