It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump tonight no Ranting Here.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

He couldn't break a GDP over 2 in 8 years and in 18 months, Trump has doubled that and then some. 

Obama's numbers never hit 3% for a year. A first for any administration.

But Trump hasn't yet either. The 4.1% growth was the quarter. Obama did have quarters over 3.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Obama and his new liberal democrats played the race card for 8 years....they successfully divided this country, labeled anyone who didn't love Obama a racist, and pushed an agenda that favored illegal immigrants, transgenders and terrorists over working Americans. But that's not all...his policies doubled healthcare costs for most working Americans, favored terrorist-backing countries like Iran over Israel....he tried to install Nazi Moslem Brotherhood in Egypt, extended unwinnable war in Afghanistan, and allowed our own people to be murdered in Benghazi....shall we continue?

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: skywatcher44

People hate Trump because he loves the United States of America.

He loves himself.
He loves money and attention.

I have never in my 50 years seen a US President deride, insult and disrespect his own country as much as Trump has.
It is disgusting.

edit on 17-8-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

He couldn't break a GDP over 2 in 8 years and in 18 months, Trump has doubled that and then some. 

Obama's numbers never hit 3% for a year. A first for any administration.

But Trump hasn't yet either. The 4.1% growth was the quarter. Obama did have quarters over 3.

????

What was that "Obama did have quarters over 3" nonsense?

Obama had 4 quarters higher than Trump's 4.1% and the specific numbers prove that Trump's 4.1% came because foreign countries were stockpiling US goods in expectation of the tariffs.

There is literally no GDP measure by which Trump has beaten Obama.

tradingeconomics.com...

While Mr. Trump praised the 4.1 percent annual growth rate in the second quarter, the economy exceeded that level four times during the Obama presidency: in 2009, 2011 and twice in 2014.

The president has been floating plans to slap import taxes on hundreds of billions of dollars of foreign goods, which has led to retaliatory tariffs by foreign governments on U.S. goods.

This threat of an escalating trade war has led many foreign companies to stockpile U.S. goods before any tariffs hit. That caused a temporary boost in U.S. exports, helping to fuel economic growth.

www.cbsnews.com...

edit on 17-8-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

People hate Trump because he loves the United States of America. It's really that simple...

Pragmatic
Would that also explain the style of posts by non-US citizens here on ATS ?
Trump is still right at 50% approval rating.

Well I'm a non-US Citizen and I would lay my life down for your country.

The world is a sh!tty place at times so we must choose our allies carefully. UK and US to the end bro.

It doesn't get more pathetic than this post.
I'm assuming you don't have any children of your own.
I would sacrifices my life for my children and no one else.
Why would you sacrifice your life for a piece of land, yet alone a piece you don't reside on?

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
More from your busy President working working. Today.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

a reply to: neo96

Oh, also because he's racist despite the fact that he's done more for the African American community than any president before him.

Yeah, we'll just forget that...

So he did more for African Americans than Lincoln? Really?

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I agree neo...the media and liberals seem to blame white males for every horror in the world and deny their contributions., despite the fact that many are working 40+ hours a week to subsidize welfare, food stamps, medicare, medicaid....What's even weirder--many liberals are white males.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: skywatcher44
I don't get why so many Americans hate the President.

Holy Geeze really?!?

How about being gung-ho full steam ahead separate children from immigrant parents seeking asylum then deport the parents before the get their kids back (so that they may never be reunited), then handing off the mess to the ACLU to fix since he doesn't give two flying F&%$s about his monstrous actions.

But hey, I'm sure there are lots of good righteous folks like you who think permanently separating children from their parents is a YUGE GOODLY thing to do and why don't we just all love Trump like you do.....

And that's just 1 of MANY awful things Trump has done that would make any sane/reasonably person question those with nothing but undying love for the man.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

I don't get why so many Americans hate the President.

Because he's Straight,white,and rich, and beat Clinton FAIR AND SQUARE!

Don't for get he's also the first President that is actually enforcing our border laws, GDP is up, stocks doing good.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

Holy Geeze really?!? How about being gung-ho full steam ahead separate children from immigrant parents seeking asylum then deport the parents before the get their kids back (so that they may never be reunited), then handing off the mess to the ACLU to fix since he doesn't give two flying F&%$s about his monstrous actions.

I see you forgot that obama was doing that as well, where was you out rage then? I see you also forgot that these aliens are coming into our country ILLEGALLY. If they didn't want to be separated, then they should've gone through proper channels. I have zero sympathy for people entering my country illegally.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

Holy Geeze really?!? How about being gung-ho full steam ahead separate children from immigrant parents seeking asylum then deport the parents before the get their kids back (so that they may never be reunited), then handing off the mess to the ACLU to fix since he doesn't give two flying F&%$s about his monstrous actions.

I see you forgot that obama was doing that as well, where was you out rage then? I see you also forgot that these aliens are coming into our country ILLEGALLY. If they didn't want to be separated, then they should've gone through proper channels. I have zero sympathy for people entering my country illegally.

No, I've been plenty angry over Obama on several fronts (although that wasn't one of them, primarily for the fact that Obama wasn't pressing the issue to comply with the law in a 'zero tolerance' fashion like Trump is rabidly doing gleefully). If you want to use that asinine comparison as like-for-like it sounds like you need to do your homework a little more before spouting that sillyness. God forbid you'd actually try and educate yourself first.

Second, you have zero sympathy for folks arriving legally/lawfully and seeking asylum, having their children torn away from them, and then being deported without getting their kids back?

Its asylum many of these folks are seeking, and they willfully turn themselves in as soon as they cross the border. Trump decree'd that ICE was to go Hog Wild on all folks crossing the border and to start separating the children at once to act as a deterrent. Its a morally reprehensible angle the president is pushing and there is literally no way to paint it positively. Using children as a deterrent to prevent people from seeking asylum is pretty repugnant, but then again, having likely voted for him your mind will construct (as a self defense mechanism) some kind of understanding that makes it palatable for you (you know, since nobody likes realizing they're the villain in the story and not the hero).
edit on 33pm18fpmFri, 17 Aug 2018 14:56:19 -0500America/ChicagoFri, 17 Aug 2018 14:56:19 -0500 by Wayfarer because: grammar

edit on 33pm18fpmFri, 17 Aug 2018 14:57:09 -0500America/ChicagoFri, 17 Aug 2018 14:57:09 -0500 by Wayfarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

There's all that plus the fact that 4 other nations have access to nuclear armaments and submarines capable if launching said armaments.

One of these nations is a country with way over 1 billion people.

China or Russia, even the two combined couldn't take over the world even if they had the desire to.

Numbers mean nothing. Only need a small number of nuclear weapons to end a nation or two... At least 600 could be used against them.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990
a reply to: chr0naut

There's all that plus the fact that 4 other nations have access to nuclear armaments and submarines capable if launching said armaments.

I think it's more like 11 countries, but that doesn't include those that have kept their nuclear strike capability secret from the general public (like Australia, Belgium, Canada, Greece, Italy, The Netherlands & Turkey).

One of these nations is a country with way over 1 billion people.

Two, actually, China and India.

China or Russia, even the two combined couldn't take over the world even if they had the desire to.

Numbers mean nothing. Only need a small number of nuclear weapons to end a nation or two... At least 600 could be used against them.

Except the US and Russia, all other nuclear armed countries have less than 400 devices, which is probably too few to disable enough US defenses to make any attack winnable.

Besides, really, who wants their stuff anyway, especially if it would be all nuclear/bio/chemo 'dirty'?

edit on 17/8/2018 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

(post by hoss53 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Shouldn't you be mad at congress since they made the laws. And I'd say worse yet they refuse to change them.

The executive branch can't create law his job is to enforce law. He warned everyone before he became president he was a law and order president and saw his job as enforcing the laws on the book. I remember at the time thinking that was going to cause issues.

Laws need to be changed especially immigration laws but it won't happen as long as people use it as weapon.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

People are still sore that Hillary lost and they liked her better, so therefore anything Trump does they hate. The Democrats would be better served by developing their platform and candidates. If they continue to develop sabotage tactics, they'll find it used against them next time they win.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I like this one better.

edit on 17-8-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

I wonder if you realize you've made a list of 2-3 things and a bunch of boilerplate talking points.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Can the same be said for those who hate(d) Obama?

No, because the people who hated Obama hated him because he never put the US first. Obama was on a worldwide 8 year apology tour. I won't say Obama "hated" America but he sure as hell never came off as liking America. That's for damn sure. Call me crazy but I tend to like a President of the United States who happens to love his country.

Call Trump whatever you want but one thing no one can't call him is anti-American. Trump loves this country and in my book that's a pretty damn important part of the job.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join