It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"America Was Never That Great": NY Govenor Cuomo Remark Ignites Firestorm

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
regardless....

its the Russians and the racists who are making republicans win.

The Democrats are just being unfairly represented..

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

I need to know just who is representing the Democrats...
any idea?

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

No... to him it will be great again when all us debt-slaves are back on the plantation working for the State and he is a member of the Big House.

Well said, imo.

Fascist countries have politically elite leaders, he want's
a Politburo.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Please, Please, Please Democrats! PLEASE support this guy. Surely this is THE Dude!!

I BEG of you...

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Also I think I said this wrong in the OP, was not clear.

What I meant is The Dem leaders dislike America,
and are as dangerous to America as Russia.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: sdcigarpig
A country is like the buoy on a wave, going up and down. There are times that a country is on top of the world, and other times it is down. Every country sees that, and in time has to either reinvent itself or it dies. And right now the US is in one of the valleys of the waves, and what happens will either cause it to raise or cause the paper skiff to sink. And for all of the bluster, there are 2 things that are apparent, the first is the fear and the other is the denial of the truth that is present.

That's a great way to describe the pendulum swing. Sometimes we've done a few things right and come out on top, sometimes not. All good things come to an end, existence is fluid, not static. When nations reach that ego & rhetoric apex, they tend to crumble into nothing because there's nowhere to go but down from there. Ask Rome how that went for them.

I still maintain that we're not, nor have we ever been the greatest across the board, we've plenty of metrics to show we're in many disgraceful top spots (and bottom spots) I don't think ANY single country, even throughout history, can rightfully claim they were/are the "best" incarnation of leadership & culture. We ain't there yet, people.

I'm seriously starting to think there's been an ongoing psyop on home soil for at least 100 years to make the populace believe hook, line & sinker that nobody else on the planet could possibly be equal to or better than the US. Metrics or no metrics to prove or refute with, people have been groomed to blindly believe and disseminate that claim, or else. You know the "or else" I'm talking about, ie. "STFU, commie", "get out if you don't like it", denigration of logical points as unAmerican, etc. Within American patriotism, humility is NOT an option, venerate or be singled out, end of discussion.

Definitely reeks of a psyop when you step back and look at it objectively.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

Ummm...what the hell are you on about...?

“ a country is like a buoy on a wave”...?

Is that another...“life is like a bunch of chocolates”...Forrest Gump metaphor...?

Cuomo is a shallow corrupt clown...there was no depth to what he was opining about...

“We’re not going to make America great again... it was never that great”...this drivel falling out of his silver spoon ass...
Arguably the most corrupt NY Governor by far...who lived the life of Riley...deigning to tell us Lilliputians how very small we are...

He can pound sand...the schmuck...

YouSir

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

they are really going to have to double down on cheating.....the 120 -180 year olds demograph are solid democrats.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

"Make America Venezuela again"

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

I worked with a man that was from Venezuela. he could not get a visa to emigrate here. so he emigrated to Italy became a citizen the emigrated to here the USA. Everyday he had smile on his face he would say often I love this country..it took 7 years and thousands of $$$$$,

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: LA1IMPALA

Yeah, how about that poor couple who recently went cycling in Tajikistan
and were ambushed by ISIS and killed for not "believing".

They were so certain that "evil is make believe we invented
to deal with the complexities"....so very tragic and sad.

I'll take America any day thank you!

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I've been thinking this is all a staged civil war is the early stages.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

You could be right, I hope though that this is not the case.

I am seeing a massive shift in the stated platform of
the Democrat party, and a rather sudden shift.

This could be a sign that they are going for broke,
not a good sign at all. On the other hand, I see
a shift in the republican party as well.

Then there is the so called "non party" which
was represented by Bernie, and now the Dem
party is shifting to his platform. This indicates
that at least the Dem party has been engaged in
a "float and test the wind" strategy for at least
the last 10 years.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Infinitis

It’s debatable

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: narrator

Thank You!

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

I need to know just who is representing the Democrats...
any idea?

There are many people representing the Democrats. If you need the basic party platform, check the party website.

In individual local races, the focus is on issues specific to that area... issues that they can address.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Seems the Democratic party is on a huge train wreck,just some more to add with the crimes they committed, comming to light daily

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
This is hilarious considering during the campaign, the Democrats' response to Trump's "make America great again" slogan was "America is already great". Which was even more hilarious because they were the ones telling us our country is still full of bigots and has terrible income inequality and terrible education programs and terrible this and terrible that.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Maxine Waters?

Looks like it from where I reside.....

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
the Democrats' response to Trump's "make America great again" slogan was "America is already great". Which was even more hilarious because they were the ones telling us our country is still full of bigots and has terrible income inequality and terrible ...

Oh that's right, good catch! How ludicrous is that they can't even
keep their story line straight for a year.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join