It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huddersfield Sex Trafficking Inquiry: 31 Charged

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Good grief...........yea, there's an elephant in the room. Of course it will be entirely ignored by the PTB.

Sheeeesh, what a mess!

I have do wonder. How do indigenous Brits feel about being betrayed by their own government?
edit on 15-8-2018 by TonyS because: ETA

edit on 15-8-2018 by TonyS because: eta

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Disgusting.

Still not entirely sure why someone would want to see their own culture replaced by another.

Regardless, disgusting sex crimes know no cultural boundaries.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
These cases make me jealous of the USA, the only punishment is the death penalty, repeated targeted abuse of minors should carry the price of death, as it what any parent wants to do to the scum who did the crime.

Why the hell do I get a choice on Brexit but not if we should bring back the death penalty, I understand crime will still exist with it in place BUT there should be zero tolerance on certain crimes.

Stealing someones childhood and thus impacting on that individuals hopes, dreams and freedom

I cant say more without swearing

If there is any sense the victims should choose the punishment

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The biggest problem being that most peadophiles work alone, they want to keep their crime secret. Sometimes there are a few that work together and I mean a few.
But these Muslim Pakistani gangs are 20, 30 strong. That many in the know over the periods of time they have been operating the actual community HAS to know. That's the whole community. Now that is the problem.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed
I'd be surprised if it wasn't covered up by the community who turned a blind eye for whatever reason.
How many more towns and cities with the same profile of offender do people need before they accept there is a pattern?

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy
There is a concerted effort to keep the lid on it as a whole. The odd bits come out in the news and in MSM but overall it gets buried. That is the bigger crime. The narrative always comes up with "vulnerable" girls, outcast girls, but they are the minority. They're snatching any lone girl they can get. And that could be mine or your daughter walking alone.
Too damn right the community knows as they wouldn't have been able to operate over the long periods that they have been doing it.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I think that the Pakistani community needs to get to grips with this and deal with it. So far there is no sign of that happening as far as I can see. It is a cultural problem in that young white girls are seen as trash and fair game. Racism is a two way street.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
And people tell me that pizzagate is nonsense, absurd, amazingly impossible.

What is being uncovered this year should be enough for people to only LOOK with unbiased eyes at the evidence.

Thanks for sharing OP.

This reply is so far disconnected from reality, it's actually as disturbing as the news story.

Maybe you should try and read the OP, and the article before running your misguided, ill informed mouth off next time, eh?

(post by Dem0nc1eaner removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

Are you?

What business is it of yours?

(post by Dem0nc1eaner removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Fight! Fight!

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   

So the correct response to that is your own vitriol eh?

Kewl

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

What vitriol is that?

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 05:14 AM
link   

So what was it about Chad's post that made you think he was lonely?

As far as I can see he was bang on the button with his assessment and I don't see anything that suggests loneliness. And if he is so what, what business is it of yours, mine or anyone else's?

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Disgusting.

Yes....but unfortunately far too common.

Still not entirely sure why someone would want to see their own culture replaced by another.

We don't....and it won't.

Don't believe everything you read.

Regardless, disgusting sex crimes know no cultural boundaries.

This particular type of sex crime - groups of men grooming young, white, vulnerable teenage girls is a cultural thing.

Doesn't lessen all other sex crimes.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy
There is a concerted effort to keep the lid on it as a whole. The odd bits come out in the news and in MSM but overall it gets buried. That is the bigger crime. The narrative always comes up with "vulnerable" girls, outcast girls, but they are the minority. They're snatching any lone girl they can get. And that could be mine or your daughter walking alone.
Too damn right the community knows as they wouldn't have been able to operate over the long periods that they have been doing it.

It doesn't work like that. They aren't going out snatching the girls off the streets. They're luring them in nice cars and using charm and gifts to groom them. They take them to hotels or unrented houses where the whole thing turns nasty. They use drink and drugs and a lot of these girls find themselves being blackmailed by camera footage and photos.

They're interfacing with the girls in taxis or around Asian stores in poor areas. The girls themselves are almost entirely isolated in the care system. They don't want to 'grass' and they're scared that anyone in the Muslim community could get revenge on them if they don't go along or if they tell social services or the police. They're human after all and feel embarrassment and shame.

It's #ed up in a way most people have no clue about. These girls are a product of the worst side of our British culture. They come from abusive families, absent dads and/or mums with addiction issues. When the Pakistani child molesters go to jail, the girls are still left with bleak futures. People forget about that or they don't care so much either way. I'm not saying you do, I mean in general.

The Pakistani molesters deserve to be jailed as I think they represent some of the worst types of humanity - racist, sadistic, manipulative, cruel and zero empathy. There's no place for them in this life and I'd prefer them to be deported to some Pakistani jail and never allowed back into the UK. The idea that they blend into Muslim gangs in UK prisons and chill devalues the sentencing of them imo. It's an ancient tradition for molesters and rapists to get a harsh life in prisons and these could be getting it easy inside.

edit on 8.16.2018 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
31 charged over sex abuse/trafficking of minors in Huddersfield:

BBC News

Not jumping to conclusions but if you look at the names of the accused it seems at least likely that we could be looking at another elephant in the room, here?

Just what was the British NSPCC doing during all that ? (National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children).

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Great post.

Any member seeking to post on any of the grooming threads should be made to read it - in fact it should be made mandatory reading for everyone.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
31 charged over sex abuse/trafficking of minors in Huddersfield:

BBC News

Not jumping to conclusions but if you look at the names of the accused it seems at least likely that we could be looking at another elephant in the room, here?

Sexual predators of any race/culture should be highlighted because of the deeds not to push a political agenda as this thread and OP are doing. Let us say I start a thread like this, would I be wrong>

Bishops accused of brushing off sexual abuse complaints

An estimated 300 Roman Catholic priests in Pennsylvania molested more than 1,000 children — and possibly many more — since the 1940s, according to a scathing Pennsylvania grand jury report released Tuesday that accused senior church officials, including the man who is now archbishop of Washington, D.C., of systematically covering up complaints.

Not jumping to conclusions but if you look at the names of the accused (mainly white males) it seems at least likely that we could be looking at another elephant in the room, here?

Let us say I started a thread and made claims that religious white males are a threat to our children. The exact opposite of the OP's thread which is saying Muslims are threat to children. I am doing this to score political points as the OP is doing.

Now am i wrong for making such claims to score political points for whatever agenda I am going for?
edit on 16-8-2018 by damonster because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join