It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huddersfield Sex Trafficking Inquiry: 31 Charged

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

I have to admit that is exactly true, it is mostly down to simply bad people not there race, there religion even or there culture but the individual people themselves.

However like I made a point when a religion panders toward that nature then there moral compass become's also skewed accordingly.

Our moral compass in the west despite sharing mostly the same nature as these people has been attenuated by Christian morality especially in the age or mass education when people were able at last to read there bible's, our law's are based upon this as well or were originally intended to be so.

The fact is though if you let hungry savages whom think cannibalism is good because in there society it is go on a tourist beach full of scantily clad well fed tourists (let's make them Vegan tourists) whom have made themselves even more appetizing by applying coconut oil all over there body's what do you think will happen, same thing just a different set of criteria at work.

edit on 16-8-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I love this post, especially this part:

I think monsters live amongst us and by 'us' I mean humans in general. We're never that far away from a Hutu massacre, a Balkans war or dragging people into the streets for reasons that make sense at the time. That's people under special conditions. I think there are people who are like that 24/7 and those are the monsters who live in our societies.

Ugliness runs the gamut, doesn't it? It helps to keep reminding each other of that

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

It's good to see you around

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Thank you :-)

And likewise

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Careful, in Britain, you get thrown in jail and tortured if you try and make people aware of what is going on with child rape gangs.

Or to put it correctly,not as reported on social media.You get thrown in jail if you're on a suspended prison sentence for contempt of court and break the conditions of your bail by committing contempt of court again.You then plead guilty to this charge.
You then 'make people aware' of facts that are already in the public domain anyway when the police have already been investigating this and have already made arrests.Kinda like me coming on here and starting a breaking news thread saying The Beatles have split up,Elvis is dead and bears crap in the woods.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants
a reply to: vinifalou

I honestly don't remember immigrant rape gangs being a big part of PG. I can get behind that, though, or more like against it. Also, the Pennsylvania grand jury was started before Trump's ascent into power. I guess that's why they don't seem to care about it much, in the Q thread.

Aren't they grooming gangs? Grooming them for whom?

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

My bad. Sure, I could have been clearer. The subject is a charged one, and my message was mired in negativity so that is not helping either.

Have a good one!

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
And folks, lets not forget that everyone says its a small minority of individuals carrying out this...

Whilst sort of true its a steadily self replicating so called minority of people constantly doing the same thing..

That is quite different..

And it should be addressed that the Asian attitude towards the UK is especially amongst the young very Anti British. The support for Shariah has risen considerably and its not helping that constant arrivals of people from countries where Shariah is the norm carries on regardless of the non need of the UK for uneducated people.

Harsh, maybe but we have requests for social housing that simply can't be filled and its being allocated to people who produce or have loads of kids first and foremost.

Why is this tied, well the males from these families tend to make up the numbers of people involved in this because they come from countries where this is all deemed ok and fixable with a bribe or three...

Is that me being absurd and making fun of it, sadly I wish I was, this is the honest truth, don't let any liberal idiot tell you otherwise..

I'm not naming every Muslim as a possible padeo, I'm naming set portions and arriving factions along with a very deliberate call from the IS etc to agitate the youth in to action..FACT..

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
The people of Great Britain need to get organized and take care of business.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

edit on 16-8-2018 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

The people of Great Britain need to get organized and take care of business.

I'll make the risky assumption that you're American.

America, where in one state alone 301 priest have been systematically abusing children.

Are you organised and 'taking care of business'?

People in glass houses..........

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
You know, it's very possible, its because of the whole " pizzagate " crap that might of scared a whole lotta people high up, who now thought it best to " artificially " drain the swamp.

A little bit of, hey, look at all those bastards, yeah sickos! get em! So they can carry on their status quo and look good while doing it.

Sadly if any of the bit is true, those people most likely are untouchable by justice system.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tranceopticalinclined
You know, it's very possible, its because of the whole " pizzagate " crap that might of scared a whole lotta people high up, who now thought it best to " artificially " drain the swamp.

A little bit of, hey, look at all those bastards, yeah sickos! get em! So they can carry on their status quo and look good while doing it.

Sadly if any of the bit is true, those people most likely are untouchable by justice system.

No one and nothing is untouchable.

Stop being the victim.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: damonster

Abuse in the Catholic Church is indeed an issue.

I am not trying to score any points and this has nothing really to do with Muslims or any agenda.

It has been shown time and time again in this country (can't speak for the US) that this is a cultural problem largely within the Pakistani community and ignoring it is simply not an option. It needs to be addressed.

Yes there is a thread on here about a grand jury report coming out this week about over 300 Catholic Church connected people named in perpetrating or covering up child rapes

This was allowed to occur for so long in part because people were afraid to challenge this powerful church

The same seems to be true with these ultimate grooming gangs

People are afraid to come forward, and it seems the authorities have turned a blind eye

I have no problem saying in the is case saying it is a Catholic Church problem, and investigators should carefully be looking in that area for abuse

What is puzzling to me is how many people say we can not look at similar connections with the us grooming gangs. For some reason, we have to pretend this isn’t happening predominantly by men of one culture to girls of a different culture

Until people can be honest with who the perpetrators are, the abuse will continue

I am unwilling to allow more children to be raped just so I can virtue signal that I am not a racist

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I agree with everything you say. I must need new glasses!

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: Cutepants

What on earth has pizzagate, Q and Donald frigging Trump got to do with Asian grooming gangs in the UK?
Wonder when someone will chime in with something about the Second Amendment blah blah bloody blah?

Asian....lol....

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: oldcarpy

Good grief...........yea, there's an elephant in the room. Of course it will be entirely ignored by the PTB.

Sheeeesh, what a mess!

I have do wonder. How do indigenous Brits feel about being betrayed by their own government?

We have the same problem here as USA - entrenched corruption. For centuries. I believe the UK was the start of it all when our snake-pit of a Victorian royal family sent her nest of vipers to marry foreign royals to breed and spread their filthy inhuman seed around the globe and pollute it.

Most of our MPs past and present are paedophiles.

As in America, authorities such as police force, child protection, fostering, local councils, child services/charities etc, schools, after-school groups (scouts, boxing clubs etc), churches, are all headed by the worst and most dangerous sociopathic criminals that ever drew breath.

Wherever there are children's groups and services you can almost guarantee there is a predator there in charge.

Everything is back-to-front in today's perverted sickening world, and it's because the vilest sociopaths are in charge of everything. They are very clever, cunning, and extremely ruthless. When they get to the top they begin to make rules and regulations and laws that protect themselves and their breed and their socially unacceptable stomach-turning perversions.

They separate infant children and parents by forcing both parents out to work and make them leave their babies with 'care-givers' that are basically strangers. Govt will even subsidise the child-care costs lol.

They make laws that prevent parents from disciplining their own children. Parental discipline, better known as 'tough-love', is now 'child abuse' and it's made it much much easier for the perverts in authority to steal/confiscate kids as if they're inanimate goods.

The wealthy paedo politicians are the reason paedophilia is so rife and rampant. There are almost no consequences for perpetrators.

Don't trust anyone with your kids folks. No-one has their back like a parent does, mum/dad will instinctively lay down their life to protect their child/ren. It's the reason govt makes rules to separate you from them as early as possible, stop that 'bond' developing properly. Cruel.

We gotta stop having sociopathic millionaires in politics, their only interest is enabling and indulging and proliferating their 'amusements', which are money, power/control, pollution/destruction/war, and abusing humanity.

What a dreadful world we have allowed to flourish.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll
What a dreadful world indeed.

Thats why my wife and I keep ourselves to ourselves, having as little to do with any of these people as possible. Evil, crime and corruption run rampant and the cities are cesspool pits of despair.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

What about all the horrific cases where the abusers and child killers have been the child's parents?

What rules have the Govt made to separate parents from their children?

Most of our MP's are paedos? Some, maybe, but "most"? You sure?

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I thought it was frowned upon to report such findings...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join