It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newsflash - Don't Be An Idiot!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Attention - The following Public Service Message is being issued to YOU... the World! Courtesy of...the rest of the World.

It has come to our attention that many Earthlings have forgotten the definition of "Fast Food".

Here's a hint: IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE FAST!

Effective immediately, the following rules will be strictly enforced. Failure to comply will result in public floggings and being branded an IDIOT! Enacted rules are as follows:

1. If you want a special order...do NOT go to McDonald's! Burger King puts up with that S#...so go there instead! If the burger comes with cheese, and pickles, guess what...you're gettin' pickles and cheese, dammit!

2. Do NOT get in line until you KNOW what you're going to order! This is NOT the time to conduct in depth research on every menu item and its contents!! SPECIAL NOTE - this specifically applies to YOUR kids also!!!!

3. If you want to use exact change for your order, great. HOWEVER, you must have this change IN YOUR HAND when you get to the register! This is NOT the time to clean out the dark depths of your purse or backpack looking for pennies! In your hand you WILL have 3 quarters, 1 dime, 2 nickels and 5 pennies (minimally). Otherwise, use your card or bills!

3A. Additionally, the cashier does NOT care if you paid your credit card bill, and is UNABLE to look up your damn account details to prove it! Just do us ALL a favor and find another form of payment! We don't care if VISA sucks, and don't want to discuss it with you!

4. The Happy Meal may or may not come with a toy
If it does...that's the toy you're gonna get! Deal with it!!! This is NOT the time to enquire about 53 other permutations of toys which Junior doesn't have yet!

5. The drivethru is NOT the place to get your detailed nutritional data. If you want to know if the Mcnuggets are gluten free...then research it on the interwebz, dammit...BEFORE you get in line!!

6. This is also NOT the time to "what if" the staff! They have a hard enough time just speaking English, why would they know how many calories are in your Big Mac if you hold the special sauce??. (see also - item #1 above)!

7. Children - children below the age of 30 are NO longer allowed in line! Ronald McDonald HATES children and eats them! Protect your chidren... leave them home. McDonald's is NOT a vacation destination...it's an evil place where even more evil people are in a HURRY!!!

I think that is all, but feel free to add any I may have missed!

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Amen brother!! Now can I have the BigMac without onions!?!

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
If you want fast food.

Grab some microwaveable mac n cheese.

Less than a minute.

No waiting.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

McDonald's sucks anyway.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
My pet peeve are people who use the drive through with a complicated / large order. You've seen them. The car in front of you is a three row gigantic SUV/Minivan and you see the silhouette of all the heads in the car. They are ordering like 4 Happy Meals, 3 #5's (all customized...), etc. Takes them like ten minutes to communicate the order.

Of coure, Sinbad has his take on McDonald's.

link   

I always follow these rules cause because it makes fast food faster. But just to be a dick cause I enjoy it often. Next time I get fast food I will make it a point to break everyone of these rules.

link   
I'm done with fast food. Every time I get it I have to pull ahead and wait for them to bring me the wrong freakin order. I'm so sick of it.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Ran into that EXACT person just an hour ago!!!

Ordering for about seven, with five in the SUV...every last order was a special!!!

Special kind of IDIOT this gal was!!!

Almost had an aneurysm!

Had to bail and go inside!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

(Snickering)
Not a snickers but👍

***EMERGENCY ***
Fresh Taco Fast...

I've been behind this type of customer. 😝😝😝😝😝😠😠😠😠😠😠
edit on 14-8-2018 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

Menus been the same forever.. I know what I want before I even get in the car and go.
edit on 14-8-2018 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

You ain't the boss of me!

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I want a Big Mac minus the meat, lettuce, special sauce, cheese and pickles. And I want to pay more for it.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I want a Big Mac minus the meat, lettuce, special sauce, cheese and pickles. And I want to pay more for it.

Could you at least put a grilled Portobello Mushroom with Truffles on it if you're willing to pay more.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Yeah...I could say it is the reason I avoid places like that but the truth of the matter is fast food restaurants are way above my budget. Fancy food, fancy people...

Peace

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thejoncrichton
I'm done with fast food. Every time I get it I have to pull ahead and wait for them to bring me the wrong freakin order. I'm so sick of it.

Don't know who is the bigger idiot. A person who says they aren't being paid ENOUGH, or the one who gets their order at the drive thru and drives home to find out they didn't get what they ordered.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I was actually behind a guy once who ordered (more like demanded) a "double cheeseburger" with only one patty and no cheese. The (Somali) worker said, "so you'd like a hamburger then, right?" Nope, this butthead was insistent, even to the point of getting the manager involved!

The jerkage was very thick, and he was serious too, swearing they were different! He wanted them to actually "make" the dbl. cheese, then take the party with the cheese off of it. Said it was better that way.

edit on 8/14/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

You gotta real thing with McDonalds, don't you!

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Don't be an idiot?????

challenge. . . ACCEPTED!

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

LOL!!

Yeah, it's a love-hate thing I guess.

I did an Industrial Engineering thesis / white paper on their processes in college. Them, and FedEx.

They've disappointed me pretty much ever since, but let's face it, the customers are part of the problem too!

ETA - Also worked for a trucking company during that same time who hauled almost exclusively potatoes for Micky D's french fries. (It was how I had so much acces to many of their processes).
edit on 8/14/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I'll try to keep you laughing!

My favorite McDonald's story is a shop in, of all places, Hondo Texas! Yep, Hondo (remember the movie). Pretty much in the middle between San Antonio and nowhere, although if you keep driving long enough you'll end up in El Paso.

Anyway, wife and I stopped in, early morning on long trip to NOLA looking to pick up some fast breakfast. No sooner did we get to the counter than we realized, the ENTIRE STAFF was stoned out their minds! Its the eyes and the thousand yard stare, the slack jaw. I mean these poor goobers were so stoned they shouldn't have even been operating heavy equipment, like the french fry HOT OIL machine! The girl at the cash register started to take our order and then.....for some reason.........just walked away, more like just drifted. We stood patiently and some other girl ambled by, stopped and stared at us, then kept going to the end of the counter and handed a bag to a guy standing there who HANDED HER A BAG OF SOMETHING. He left, she passed in front of us again, looking down into the bag, then she glanced our way and honestly asked..........."Are you waiting for something?"

We left.

Never been back.

Drove truck for Schneider National..........Colgate and Folgers runs. Learned something interesting when asked how come I'd pick up a load in NOLA, drop it in Chicago, get another load of Folgers drop it in KC where I'd pick up another load of coffee and drop it at NOLA. Why this weird cluster? They (the manufacturers) don't have to pay tax on the stuff in transit!

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Loved it mate. Something I say everytime, not often, when we are in town.

Prefer home cooking myself.

kind regards,

bally

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join