It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CBD Oil Fixed Chronic Back Pain and Neurological Issues in Hours

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoldenBrain71
I use CBD oil for osteoarthritis in my back. It’s AMAZING and takes away the pain better than anything I’ve used before. I don’t want to overly spam the group so pm me and I’ll direct you to the oil and Pain Balm that I use. I use the 750mg, but they have up to 1500mg. Zero THC too.

I’m really thankful for CBD and can’t imagine having to get back on mind numbing opioids or stomach/heart/liver damaging alternatives. 🙏🏻

Yep...I do 500mg under tongue...no THC. Works very well.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: SecretsoftheBlueApples

originally posted by: prevenge
a reply to: SecretsoftheBlueApples
Awesome!
Curious about your diagnosis of what causes your waist down pain. Is it the stenosis? Does sudden cold water on your skin cause pain?

They can't tell me what's up with my lower back, disc tears, arthritis, neuro....every doctor says something different. The only doctor able to at least given some relief was a pain management doctor. He did the radio frequency Ablations and it helped, but after the third time, the nerves grow back with a vengance. First time lasted about 8 months, second about 6, third about 4... I carried the M-60 for years, doorkicking, jumps, and combat has taken it's toll. The VA didn't want to touch the Burn Pits issue or the Gulf War syndrome, even though it's been proven the experimental Anthrax they gave me, when I kicked the Iraq War off, causes all of the symptoms of Gulf War Syndrome. Whatever I'm at 100% rating so really can't complain.

Did you ever try magnesium shots? They work very well too. Have talked to docs a lot about that versus cortisone.....

Had a bad motorcycle accident years ago and was getting cortisone shots for a while until another doc said to do magnesium....world of difference and no tolerance build up.

CBD takes care of it 95% of the time for me now. Every 8 months or so I get a bad neck tweak and take 4 or 5 magnesium shots and good as new.

Yeah... didn't even touch it...just like the Epidurals...Jack and Squat...at least for me.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
To all my messaging is jacked, prolly the ad blocker.

Product 1. Hemp Bombs in Gummy Form 12 for $20

Product 2. Wintermint High Potency Tincture 750MG for $40 from Lazarus Naturals. Meh

Gummies work better for me right now...straight lucidity and pain relief. Like everything else in life we're gonna sample the other legit venues. Google Best CBD sources and use your head...pun intended. I truly hope you find the right I have!

edit on 14-8-2018 by SecretsoftheBlueApples because: Classified Nunya

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I smoke weed for medical reasons myself. Cannot say I have experienced any of these magical vanishing of pain and ailments other people experience.
It's never eliminated a headache for me or any other physical pain. Not even reduced it.
Heck if anything and for most people I know it can actually make a headache worse.

For me, I find it just makes me not give a # about what ails me and allows me to function. Although I do think it does lessen the seizures I have.
(I'm not the stereotypical 'giggling whoa man' stoner and most people are surprised to learn I even partake or have been totally blazed while speaking to them.)

Gotta say though if I didn't partake I wouldn't still be running my IT based business for the last 2 decades.
So there is definitely medical and mental benefits to cannabis that Big Pharma cannot compete with.

But I do wonder if peoples pain really vanishes as they claim or like me your mind just shifts from focusing on said pain to other things. Maybe does offer a little numbness, maybe it stops seizures, but I just do not see pain relief, other than a mind shift.

Most people I personally know who have chronic pains and consume CBD's and THC via various methods seem to have the same experience I do.

Oh well like anything. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

End of the day though it annoys me that something that only impacts me (which in turn actually benefits society by allowing me to contribute) is illegal, but I can go smash as much alcohol as I want which honestly has no good benefits to society or ones health at all.

Majority of humans love doing # backwards don't they? Pretty sad that.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: starlitestarbrite

Generally speaking, from what I have read about finding quality CBD products, you want to look for organic, virgin, cold pressed, full spectrum, and CO2 extraction. Full spectrum means that the product is made from the whole plant, as opposed to isolating the CBD. The full spectrum form allows the CBDs to work in synergy with the other plant cannabinoids and terpenes.

I looked at the CBDPure website, and it looks like good quality from what I know. It seems a little pricey though. Living Green brand offers 30-count CBD gummies on Amazon with 20 mg per gummy for about $30, and recommends one before bed. I also found one from Get Well Hemp for 30-count gummies with 10mg per gummy for about $20. The CBDPure website describes its "700" formula as providing a "whopping" 25 mg per dose, so that could probably be considered a higher dose.

You may have to try one and see just how it affects you to really know though.

I hope this helps!

It does help exactly what I was looking for thank you so much for the info!!

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 04:40 AM
link   

I just wanted to THANK YOU for your service and also thank you for making this op I am looking forward to trying this for pain management!

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Ingest as much thc and Cdb as you can.

You will feel better

SM2

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
my wife has been dealing with back issues for years. has been on heavy opiates for a long time. oxy, hydrocodone, fentnyl. She recently had a cervical fusion. having to take more and more of the opiates and muscle relaxers. her pain management doc suggested trying medical MJ. so she submitted all her paperwork and got her card, went and bought some of the E juice . The staff at the dispensary helped her chose. so she ended up getting some typical strains that will get you bombed and some of almost no THC stuff. within 3 days, she was completely off the opiates. that is after over 2 years of taking them. from the first hit off the e juice, she said it was already better then the opiates, she just tapered them off so no withdrawals.

She uses a no thc or low thc one while at work. then uses a high thc one at night to help sleep. Pain free and able to do more then she has in years. she also took klonopin for anxiety. she no longer takes that. the MJ has that covered as well. It truly is amazing. So within 1 week of using it, she has stopped using the Oxy, Hydrocodone, and Klonopin . seems pretty much close to a miracle to me.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Im now experimenting with whole plant lipid extraction with cannabinoids remained in their acidic form.
Its a product of the future IMO. CBD is too good, too psychoactive and negative in after-effect for me. Messing with anandamide reuptake is not good for spiritual people. Its rather worse than the nicotine-dopamine reward-seeking mechanism. I agree these products should be covered by insurance for chronic pain but common people shouldnt run from pain to pleasure everytime. Its calling you to heal. To heal the past sometimes. You need to find its center and stay there. Only then you can think about healing anything.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
For those wanting to just try out Hemp Oil at a super cheap price with no CBD there is these and it's the cheaper Canadian dollars too.

Hemp Oil

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I have had a messed up back for years. I tried CBD a little while ago. While it does not knock it out it will take the edge off and anyone with chronic pain issues knows that sometimes that is a best case scenario. IO've been able to take less pain meds a day now for the first time in a while. To me this is outstanding.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
I agree these products should be covered by insurance for chronic pain but common people shouldnt run from pain to pleasure everytime. Its calling you to heal. To heal the past sometimes.

The time travel component of THC is helpful there.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Consumer awareness for CDB oil is warranted.

It must contain Cannabidiol in dosage of at least 125 - 1000mg per 1 ml, to be effective and real CDB (in oil dropper bottle format). The garbage sold on Amazon and (most) web sites is really hemp oil, pressed from seeds which is NOT CDB oil.

It is not cheap, however few things that really matter are these days. Expect to pay $35 - $45 for 350mg CDB infused in 1ml of oil.

No THC at all, but many people and the governments of most states are clueless as to the nature of CDB oil.

It really works for so many pains and ailments that people (and pets) are taking dangerous and expensive medicines for.

Wake up, good people, and do your own research.

edit on 15-8-2018 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I just observed an article on the internet where big pharma announced CBD oil had no therapeutic value. Big money rules again. They will push opioids and get more people addicted and ignore this wonderful substance. It is in your face conspiracy against all that is good. What a sham.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Two words.... Fire Angel

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Hard to believe how much money and effort the governments put in to try and outlaw it. Just think if all that money and effort actually went into research lab study on it instead. It truly is a miracle plant. It has Health benefits. Can be used to create clean burning fuels. It has heating and cooling properties when used in building materials and it's antibacterial antifungal. The list goes on and on.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I have been a legitimate medical user for a few years for psoriatic arthritis doing everything legal here in Canada and here are my observations with regards to THC and CBD.

First off I prefer dried herb as it's onset is generally instant. I try and use a vaporizer most the time as I don't like the smell and taste of smoking but will smoke if I really need instant relief.

CBD From a Sativa strain - This is my main daytime strain for functioning. The strain I use has less than 0.65% THC so no cognitive impairment. CBD percent comes in at 17.55% which is the highest I have been able to find from a licensed producer here in Canada. For me the effects are instant within 30 seconds of using this strain (if smoked) I can literally feel the inflammation drain out of my fingers, achilles tendon and knees. What I find though is it does not help as much for muscle pain which I frequently have in shoulders. The effects for me last about 4 hours.

Sativa with high THC - I will use this if pain is really bad and need to get some tings around the house/yard done. It really helps me focus intently but does cause impairment. CBD content comes in at 0.23% and THC comes in at 22%. For me this is not a strain to use if you are going to be idle as this strain as I mentioned helps me focus intently, and if I am idle I focus on my pain, and it actually is intensified.

Indica with high THC - My other main strain but I use it before bed if I know I am going to have trouble sleeping due to pain. This strain comes in at 0.43% CBD content and 18% THC. For me within 20 minutes of using this strain it is bedtime. I sleep though the night and it is not pain, but my bladder which wakes me up in the morning.

For me CBD certainly does work and THC certainly has it's place too.I have been opioid free now for several years and I would never recommend that at all. The main problem for me with opioids is that you need more and more to get the same effects (think of that Gun's 'N' Roses song where Axle sings, 'I used to do a little but a little wouldn't do it so a little got more and more' ... and that is so true) ... and before you know it your body is physically addicted and getting off them is hell.

Anyway I just wanted to chime in with my experience with medical cannabis, and it may not be for everyone, but it certainly helps me.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Having just read your post and seeing how you have mentioned its effects and how it helps, I have just purchased some CBD capsules. Not sure if that is the best way this stuff should be taken or there is specific stuff you have used, maybe you could private message me to where you buy it.

Just its for my mother, she suffers from osteoarthritis and fibromyalgia. She is taking lots of painkillers daily and the pain never disappears.

So I am in hopes that what I have already bought may help. If you have any suggestions please let me know.

It is great that people like yourself know that others should know about these natural cures and I'm sure there is many out there for other ailments.

Star + Flag

edit on 17-8-2018 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: pointessa

I have also experienced the benefits MJ can give to severe back pain. I am one of those that get a weird effect from the psychotropic element of marijuana. Has anyone used the oil that doesn't have the mind altering effects? Is it as effective?

Thats the CBD oil the OP is talking about. It has such low levels of THC (~2%) that it does not effect you.

As far as if it is as effective? As THC?
CBD is Far MORE effective for pain relief.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

What you got Should work, depending on the brand. But if you really want to get the "Cadillac" of CBD products, try this:
fairwindscannabis.com...

This link is to the INDICA version of the product. You will want to get her a SATIVA one as well. Sativa is more uplifting, you take it in the mornings. Indica is more relaxing, you take it in the evenings. And by the way, for future reference, thats a sign of a higher quality product, the fact that they differentiate between INDICA and SATIVA. Most BRANDS/PRODUCTS do not though, so dont be too turned off if an edible product does not differentiate... it just means it probably is a low to mid level product, not Top Shelf.

As far as mid day, if she needs a 3rd dose, she would have to see what works for her. Some people are sensitive to sativa and they get high strung, and some people are heavily sedated by the indica and it knocks them out. I can do indica all day no problem, Owing to my tolerance I suppose, but if I have sativa after 8pm, I have major trouble sleeping.

it is kind of like Cannabis to the 2nd power because it has 2 different ways of bringing the most medical benefit the plant has to offer: 1) the extraction method pulls more different Types of nutrients, And 2) this fuller more robust method is applied to All parts of the plant: flower, leaf, stem, and root. Yes even the root has its own unique compounds, so you are missing something if you don't have the root or any of the 4 major parts.

And you can eat it straight or add it to a drink like coffee, and you can even smoke it (using a method called "taking Dabs").

I dont know where you live but in WA its legal recreationally so I go to a regular cannabis shop as opposed to a medical cannabis dispensary, and I'm not sure what the conditions are in your state...

If you have anymore questions, just PM me, I use my phone and dont return once i close a tab, and move on, but I do check my messages. Good luck!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join