It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CBD Oil Fixed Chronic Back Pain and Neurological Issues in Hours

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   
CBD Oil isn’t its for humans. It helps anything with a backbone. I am selling a lot of CBD oil in the equine industry and I have a no kill dog shelter account that has about 300 dogs that will be housed indefinitely. Some of these dogs are in pain so they are able to use our CBD oil to give these dogs a more comfortable life. It also calms the really dangerous ones with anxiety issues.

Horses are just a bundle of inflammatory issues. Mostly in the gut and joints, so CBD has been extremely effective in keeping some of my clients horses active and at the top of their game.

I’m probably part horse with all my joint issues so I’m extremely thankful for my CBD Oil. Really, I’m not sure what I would do without it, and can’t even fathom a reality in which I’m using opioids again for anything but the most extreme pain I could imagine. 🙏🏻

Something I hadn’t considered until something one of my clients mentioned. She woke up with a really bad toothache and so she put a couple of drops of the 500mg CBD Oil on her tooth and she said the pain disappeared almost immediately. So, add toothache to the list of alements CBD helps.

Since a few members have asked me already I put a link to my CBD website in my signature and a link below. Of course this will take away my anonymity but whatever, it’s for a good cause. You can still call me Goldenbrain though. 😜

BioCare
edit on 22-8-2018 by GoldenBrain71 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-8-2018 by GoldenBrain71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: GoldenBrain71

Horses you say? I've got mixed feelings if I would bet on them. Maybe it's about time they list it as a doping. But wait, they are herbivores... we cant deny them food - the acidic forms, can we?

What's interresting about the acidic forms:
from here: www.catscientific.com...

THCA and CBDA provide significant anti-nausea and anti-vomiting effects. In rats,THCA was more potent compound in this regard than THC both via serotonin-receptor activation.
Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory (NSAID) drugs such as acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin), ibuprofen, naproxen, indomethacin, and diclofenac all work via COX 1 and 2 inhibition, and, like CBDA and THCA, contain a carboxylic acid group in their structures that suggests this part of the molecule is integral to the way they work.

wikipedia Has the pharmakocynetics covered pretty well

Conversion of THCA to THC in vivo appears to be very limited, giving it only very slight efficacy as a prodrug for THC.[1] It is generally thought to be pharmacologically inactive.[1] In receptor binding assays it is promiscuous;[4] there are papers showing it being an inhibitor of PC-PLC, COX-1, COX-2, TRPM8, TRPV1, FAAH, NAAA, MGL, and DGLα, and an inhibitor of anandamide transport, as well as an agonist of TRPA1 and TRPV2.

An inhibitor of anandamide transport...interresting. I dont know what to think about this yet. Well, all consumers have actually a wide experience with acidic forms as these are converted only at as low as 30% when smoked.
Btw, it makes sense to store extract in this form and eventually frozen. The shelf-life is longer and even the legal status can be better depending on local jurisdiction.
edit on 22/8/2018 by PapagiorgioCZ because: not your business

edit on 22/8/2018 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Some good info and discussion here, thanks for posting.

I have bad arthritis in my hands and elbows, and today it was pretty bad. About an hour and a half ago I took a 10 mg CBD chewie (was about $6 and has less than .8 mg thc so nothing affecting my head). I'm in WA state so I went to my local trusted MMJ store and got what I knew was the right stuff. My pain is now at about 20% of what it was initially, so this definitely helped me. I understand there is a lot of confusion, and many are trying to say CBD's didn't help after all they took was low grade cheap hemp oil off the internet. It truly helps to do a little research and be informed.

I also have a CBD and Arnica pain stick I rub on my knuckles and joints when they hurt, it works not quite as well as the chewies but I can notice it doing some relief.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretsoftheBlueApples

can you tell me where you get it from? I live in new jersey and bought some on Amazon ( Hemp oil) not sure if it is the same as CBD but didn't help me with pain . I would like to try some

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join