It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KEITH ELLISON - Congressman and Deputy DNC Chair - Accused of Domestic Assault and Abuse.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: DanDanDat

Yourself.

Everyone else....not so much.

Yep, who cares...I take care my my family and myself..don't need them...I'm good.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Is it just me or do you all feel the left is eating themselves alive with the left inappropriate sexual thing? They are on a feeding frenzy like a school of piranhas going after anything that has a drop of blood.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

A wise person recently said, “Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself.”

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   
"Trump hates women!!!"
"How can you be a woman and vote for Trump???"

Pathetic liberals.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

She said she wasn't the first

Ever hear of Amy Alexander?

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Xtrozero

A wise person recently said, “Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself.”

Good advice...at the end of the day there will be no males left in Hollywood and no white men in liberal government...lol

edit on 13-8-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I doubt liberals will care - you can only abuse women if you are a conservative, obviously.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Uh huh. I'll wait for evidence before throwing the guy under the bus. These domestic cases are often driven by emotions not facts. But if ya'll want to find him guilty already because he's a dem I'm sure you will.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Uh huh. I'll wait for evidence before throwing the guy under the bus. These domestic cases are often driven by emotions not facts. But if ya'll want to find him guilty already because he's a dem I'm sure you will.

Others seem to want to defend him because he's a dem. If he were of the GOP those same folk would be the first throwing stones. Not naming names here, just saying.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: primus2012

originally posted by: intrepid

Others seem to want to defend him because he's a dem. If he were of the GOP those same folk would be the first throwing stones. Not naming names here, just saying.

Yup. Partisan BS. That said facts should come first before castigating anyone. Seems like "innocent before proven guilty" means nothing in the digital age.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

You are right, we should wait for an investigation to see some semblance of the truth in the matter.

I am just curious if some of the people (not you) on here will be just as willing to throw him under the bus as they have been people from the right, accusation is all that was needed for those instances.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Are they somehow wrong in saying that?

Trial by public opinion is rarely fair, or impartial.

That some on the left do it is obvious, does that, therefore, mean you should?

Two wrongs, and all that.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Well, if his wife was a Nazi then there should be no problem punching her, right guys? ...guys?

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
Well, if his wife was a Nazi then there should be no problem punching her, right guys? ...guys?

Indeed - and we know a Nazi is now someone who disagrees with liberals, so if she disagreed with him in any way, it must have been ok to punch her, I guess.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Butterfinger

Indeed - and we know a Nazi is now someone who disagrees with liberals, so if she disagreed with him in any way, it must have been ok to punch her, I guess.

Well, that... and if I am not mistaken, he is a Muslim. They are granted certain privileges in beating their wives and concubines.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I've come to believe that there is sooooooooo much more to all these abuse allegations than we realize. Not just Ellison, but so many others. EVERYONE is being spied upon. Their dirty deeds are known... and protected... because they were given a choice: Play our game or we ruin you. So they do.

How many folks at NBC have been named and shamed? Tom Brokaw, Chris Matthews, Matt Lauer... and we're supposed to believe that their sexual harrassment was a big secret? No way.

I also suspect that the whole #MeToo movement is to throw a few to the wolves in order to protect the greater networks in operation. Like NXIVM. (Though that's not working out so well...)

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
So again, OP paints and entire demographic by the actions of one. Stunning - one would almost expect different from an ATS propaganda machine.

Second, what does domestic abuse have to do with a political affiliation? Are you suggesting Democrats are more likely to commit domestic abuse? Would love to see a study on that.

Finally, with the track record of Trump, I find it absolutely hilarious any Republic would choose this tack to attack Democrats. Hilarious. Or as Trump would say.. Sad!

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
Im going to say after looking in to it looks like she was abused. Its unlikely the son lied

Well, unfortunately, you can tell by looking at someone who has been bitten by a snake that they've been bitten by a snake. What you can't tell by looking at them is how they got bitten by a snake. For all you know, they pissed the snake off, picked it up by the tail and twirled it around until it bit them. In such a case, you might say they deserved to get bitten by the snake.

Yeah. I know. We're not supposed to ask questions. Sorry.
edit on 13-8-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

originally posted by: dragonridr
Im going to say after looking in to it looks like she was abused. Its unlikely the son lied

Well, unfortunately, you can tell by looking at someone who has been bitten by a snake that they've been bitten by a snake. What you can't tell by looking at them is how they got bitten by a snake. For all you know, they pissed the snake off, picked it up by the tail and twirled it around until it bit them. In such a case, you might say they deserved to get bitten by the snake.

Yeah. I know. We're not supposed to ask questions. Sorry.

Then again we could just say violence against anybody for any reason other than they are trying to kill you, is wrong!

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Tuesday August 14, 2018

Polls have closed! Will Keith Ellison be the new top law enforcement official for the State of Minnesota?

www.foxnews.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join