It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KEITH ELLISON - Congressman and Deputy DNC Chair - Accused of Domestic Assault and Abuse.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
August 12, 2018

No surprise, considering how tainted his leadership at the Democratic headquarters has been.

Congressional Representative Keith Ellison was elected to congress in 2007, and has been serving as Deputy Chairman of the Democrat National Committee since 2017. Additionally, Ellison is a current candidate for Attorney General of Minnesota.

Representative Ellison has been accused of domestic violence by his former partner Karen Monahan [See Monahan twitter here]. Yesterday Karen Monahan’s son, Austin Monahan, provided details of the allegations in a Facebook Post that outlines prior evidence of the horrific abuse he discovered in 2017, and Austin’s motive for bringing the issue to light now to support Karen Monahan’s recent claims.

Austin Monahan claims there is video evidence of the abuse, and there are numerous text messages between his mom Karen Monahan and Keith Ellison outlining the history of the events and threats from Ellison if she went public. Austin Monahan writes:
Continued at: theconservativetreehouse.com...< br />

It's also not suprising that Democrat leaders calling for VIOLENCE against Republicans, would also be violent with their own family, friends and associates. [Seth Rich] - R.I.P.

And Keith Ellison has the gall to be in the running for Minnesota Attorney General! Unreal.

-CareWeMust

edit on 8/12/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

My shocked face!

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Yep! And DNC Chair Tommy 'Cursing' Perez is from the same mold.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Not surprised.

Leftist commie is synonymous with scumbag. Same thing pretty much.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
Not surprised.

Leftist commie is synonymous with scumbag. Same thing pretty much.

And CNN/MSNBC/ABC/CBS/NYT/WaPo are synonymous with LEFTIST.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Just remember, he's innocent until proven guilty.

Unless he's a conservative.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
August 12, 2018

No surprise, considering how tainted his leadership at the Democratic headquarters has been.

Congressional Representative Keith Ellison was elected to congress in 2007, and has been serving as Deputy Chairman of the Democrat National Committee since 2017. Additionally, Ellison is a current candidate for Attorney General of Minnesota.

Representative Ellison has been accused of domestic violence by his former partner Karen Monahan [See Monahan twitter here]. Yesterday Karen Monahan’s son, Austin Monahan, provided details of the allegations in a Facebook Post that outlines prior evidence of the horrific abuse he discovered in 2017, and Austin’s motive for bringing the issue to light now to support Karen Monahan’s recent claims.

Austin Monahan claims there is video evidence of the abuse, and there are numerous text messages between his mom Karen Monahan and Keith Ellison outlining the history of the events and threats from Ellison if she went public. Austin Monahan writes:
Continued at: theconservativetreehouse.com...< br />

It's also not suprising that Democrat leaders calling for VIOLENCE against Republicans, would also be violent with their own family, friends and associates. [Seth Rich] - R.I.P.

And Keith Ellison has the gall to be in the running for Minnesota Attorney General! Unreal.

-CareWeMust

The fact the ex and her son are both saying it makes me think it's likely true. I am also pretty sure if it is then this video will pop up very soon.

I'd bet she will also get paid a very hefty sum for it.

My guess is his denial of the existence is twofold....has to deny and may have been hammered and doesn't remember.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
1) if you are pro-women, you always believe the women. Except if a dem is the perp.

2) her kid is being cyber ‘bullies’ but that’s ok too, because hes’s...ummm...racist...for calling out a high power dem

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Anti fascist wife beater is an oxymoron.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Waiting for one of the die hard Leftists to tell us we shouldn't try this guy in a court of public opinion.

That's only for Republicans.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Jesus H Crist.... is there no one I can believe in?

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Yourself.

Everyone else....not so much.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I don't think that political affiliation determines if someone is going to be a domestic abuser.
Democrat really should not be part of the discussion in this particular subject.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
Jesus H Crist.... is there no one I can believe in?

Trust in God. Make all others pay cash

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

LOL Nice sentiment that I happen to agree with but come on, it's 2018 and the left wants to kill the right, the right wants to kill the left and the rest of us are living in reality wondering how the world went totally mad.

Thanks for making me chuckle, though.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSpanishArcher

I don't know about that. I mostly consider my point of view to the right, but common sense is important. My hope is that most people, no matter how they vote, have common sense. It's just that the haters are louder than everyone else.

But yes, sadly, I agree that the world has gone mad in many ways.

edit on 8/12/18 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I have no fondness for Democrats but frankly, when it comes to situations like domestic violence, you have to make sure you get the whole story before jumping to conclusions. It's surprisingly easy for someone to accuse someone else of something like domestic abuse because the public has been conditioned to snap judge people on things like that. I don't know why but people just automatically assume no one would lie about being abused.

Let the law enforcement people investigate the situation and do their job. If the accusations are valid, leave it for the courts.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Nice to see the local news covering this, albeit for 30 seconds.

Bye Keith, I'm sure in a few days he'll be gone. Not that it matters in the end, all these politicians, from both sides, are trash.

I hope the alleged video is released so the accusations can be either verified or dismissed.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   
You're a domestic assault suspect simply for being a guy.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Im going to say after looking in to it looks like she was abused. Its unlikely the son lied
edit on 8/13/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join