It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scotland daytime UFO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Hi

I was browsing youtube looking for something regarding the town i live in and found this video.

Is it a bird or a plane seems to move way too fast for that in my opinion

youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: XxthehoffxX

I am no expert but those clearly look like 2 of those things called.....wait for it

Birds

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   
It looks like some sort of bird to me. They can move pretty fast if they need too. If it was some kind of UFO it would have to be very very small.
Interesting video though.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

I am no expert but those clearly look like 2 of those things called.....wait for it

Birds

Not the birds the fast moving object near top of the screen after he pans past the sun you can see the sun reflecting off of it before it shoots up
edit on 11-8-2018 by XxthehoffxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: rhynouk
It looks like some sort of bird to me. They can move pretty fast if they need too. If it was some kind of UFO it would have to be very very small.
Interesting video though.

Yes i thought bird too but the bit where the sun reflecting off of the object to me counts out a bird no shiny birds in Arbroath!

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Looks like a lens reflection from the Sun to me.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Its in the top of the video in the beginning for those saying birds..

That was not a bird..

But looks like a black dot edited in

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Its in the top of the video in the beginning for those saying birds..

That was not a bird..

But looks like a black dot edited in

Thats no black dot. Thats soot from an Arbroath smokie!

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

sorry, i see it now at very begining of vid, OP did not make any attempt to detail what to look at

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   
The first one was a bird or a fly. It's difficult to tell distance, but the speed suggests a fly. The second one that looked like lens flare, or similar, is just that.

The poster of the video is either a dunce, or having a laugh at people who may think this is a UFO.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

That is simply reflection. Note that it moves as the camera pans. The person filming that could stop panning and make the "UFO" go backwards and then forwards if they so wish. Try it yourself and you too can produce such "UFOs".

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: XxthehoffxX
Hi

I was browsing youtube looking for something regarding the town i live in and found this video.

Is it a bird or a plane seems to move way too fast for that in my opinion

youtu.be...

I lived in the 'broath for a few years until 4 years ago and saw and heard a few strange things (other than Nasher when he was alive), see my post history for my thread on the 3 loud booms I heard and felt. But there are some things tested over the water at Leuchars. Seen some crazy stuff about there too, did the doors in both Arbroath and St Andrews (among other places) so seen them from a few different angles.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

My da saw two in the seventies both in broad daylight. One in Glasgow above powerlines and the other in the Old Monklands area above a burn.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
The first one was a bird or a fly. It's difficult to tell distance, but the speed suggests a fly. The second one that looked like lens flare, or similar, is just that.

The poster of the video is either a dunce, or having a laugh at people who may think this is a UFO.

Not laughing mate just asking what it was not a Subject expert on UFO or video so thought it might have been of interest to this forum real or not
As mentioned not my video just come across it on youtube.

And setting as your so clever Now go class up some comment sections, you pediculous, xanthodontous ructabundes.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: XxthehoffxX ructabundes.

As a fellow Angus lad I'm on your side but that means "burping", not "Gasbag" :p
edit on 11/8/18 by djz3ro because: Layout

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: XxthehoffxX ructabundes.

As a fellow Angus lad I'm on your side but that means "burping", not "Gasbag" :p

Lol yes another interesting fact paraphi lia means sexual deviant

Nasher rip played the best 3 string guitar ever!

Which doors are you speaking about in Arbroath and St Andrews?

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Cheer up. Not everything on YouTube is worthwhile and if you cannot handle people giving an explanation, then you should not post. Dear me, so excerebrose.

edit on 11/8/2018 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I see what you're on about now after reading where it is from the comments. It wasn't explained very well in the OP. I Don't see it being anything but edited in or some kind of insect.

Never stop looking though. I love a good UFO mystery video.
edit on Sat, 11 Aug 2018 09:18:22 -0500091882018000000k by rhynouk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Looks more like a fighter plane - the flight path is straight.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

looked like lens flare to me

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join