It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are angels really just another civilization?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   

yeah and earth is such a place "a celestial region in space" is it not?
celestial region in space is usually a planet is it not?

Again, this can be better understood through the theory of dimensions or planes and the model of the bubble-verse. The physical universe, that encompasses all of our universe in our dimension, is a universe within another i.e. a bubble within a bubble.

Now, space exists in the physical universe. However, the angels reside in a celestial universe. To understand this, if we were to leave the bubble of our universe, we enter another universe. The celestial region is thus another universe that is higher in the bubble-verse. The sky or space is not the heaven as referenced in ancient text.

The concept of multidimensionality can be demonstrated by certain quantum physical phenomena, like the quantum entanglement effect. The soul for instance exists beyond space and time and therefore why parapsychological phenomena is non-local.

So, where the soul goes, would be beyond this physical universe of space-time.

thats what the christains, and muslums would have you belive, i do not.
"when you die and go to heaven/space the chariots of fire/UFO's carry your soul there " was the deal back then and still today they just left out that UFO part.

No, they believe you go heaven or hell and these are seen as realms in the spiritual universe. Again, we can refer back to the theory of multidimensionality.

ah , no , negative if they were cast out into the earth!
and i have a hard time seeing any as good personally.
the angels were always messengers and mostly of DOOM.

I know so many people who have get very positive and uplifting messages from angels. Have you actually had an experience with an angel?

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
To ease the labor of the Gods? Um... what labor? I dont see any labor involved in worshipping God unless youre talking about going to church which I do see kind of as a chore but I dont go and you dont have to to worship God so that theory doesnt apply. I dont see how some super advanced aliens would want us as their slaves if we arent even capable of understanding them and we definitely dont have their type of technology so what use would a human have in their advanced world where they could just easily do things themselves? I dont know but I think youve got it all wrong there buddy. But whatever, I asked for your opinion and I hope you would continue to share it with us.

[edit on 22-2-2005 by CmptrN3rd5]

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I think youve got good points there Indigo. When I was younger and before I even started believing in UFO's and such I always thought the spiritual realm was in its own kinda world and couldnt be reached by going out into space. Now Ive kinda change that idea to thinking that maybe Heaven is out in space which I believe strongly but maybe it is in its own realm after all. I dont know what to think really but I'll have my mind open to all the possibilites.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by CmptrN3rd5
I think youve got good points there Indigo. When I was younger and before I even started believing in UFO's and such I always thought the spiritual realm was in its own kinda world and couldnt be reached by going out into space. Now Ive kinda change that idea to thinking that maybe Heaven is out in space which I believe strongly but maybe it is in its own realm after all. I dont know what to think really but I'll have my mind open to all the possibilites.

In the Hindu texts it actually believed that the celestial realm, as in the spiritual realms can actually be reached through travel in space. One, story in the Mahabharata is very interesting. The king, whose brothers have all commited suicide(they first go to hell and Krishna takes them back from there) to get to Krishna in heaven, wants to go to them as well. Then a god appears to him in a vimana(flying device) and tell him his brothers are already waiting for him in heaven, however the king does not need to die to go there, but can go by travelling through space on a spaceship.

This would suggest, that if the universe was really a bubble, by ascending upwards, one can leave this bubble and enter another and continue to ascend till they reach spiritual heaven - the last bubble.

[edit on 22-2-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
I know so many people who have get very positive and uplifting messages from angels. Have you actually had an experience with an angel?

A fallen one perhaps , yes.

and as to the bubleverse ive discussed that here myself:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

but the ones who wrote the bible didnt have the bubbleverse theory just said "the heavens" meaning sky and space. what you know of the interpretation of heaven came from the catholics specifically!
and to quote you:

Then a god appears to him in a vimana(flying device) and tell him his brothers are already waiting for him in heaven, however the king does not need to die to go there, but can go by travelling through space on a spaceship.

god took him up into heaven in a ufo but he can go there without dieing,
you just proved my point with thousands of years old text.....FYI

[edit on 22-2-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by CmptrN3rd5
To ease the labor of the Gods? Um... what labor?

hey buddy i didnt make it up its a common thread in all religions all over the world in every culture !
and labor refers to " physical labor of any kind".

and indigo child keep reading india texts youll find a hero in there who was taken and abused by reptoids he then killied all of them and became a hero! it was in a lake called naga loka or snake lake.

[edit on 22-2-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Awesome stuff here guys! So you those who are taken in the second coming will go to heaven through space? Things are certainly coming together. Sweet! lol

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   

A fallen one perhaps , yes.

Yes, and remember there is a distinction between the fallen angels and the angels whom we call "good" and "evil"
Furthermore, the experience you had was with mortal beings that required technology. Again, that does not sound
much like a fallen angel, which are part of lower non-physical realms. That distinction is also made in the bible.
Here are a few accounts of peoples experiences with angels:

Angels:

Here is an angel experience by a scientific remote viewer: www.trvnews.com...
www.solarraven.com...
cherrykilgore.com...
www.sarahsarchangels.com...

Again, it does not sound very negative, does it?

and as to the bubleverse ive discussed that here myself:

You should therefore have no problem in accepting that angels and demons
could be from othern realms then, which is what the collection of literature on them tells us.
And you should also have no problem in accepting that aliens are indeed mortal beings from
our own universe give the sheer probability of Earth being the only planet in the entire universe
to harbor life is vanishingly small and the fact that the conditions that caused life here are in abundance in the universe.

You should also entertain the possibility of other dimensions and other space-time configurations. That means, that within our own universe, exists other dimensions too and some "aliens" may just be time travellers and finally some could indeed be subterranean.

So what we call aliens, could well be a mixture of beings from other bubbles, other dimensions, other space-times, from underground and an ancient culture such that existed during the christian era, would do exactly what we are doing, call them all angels or gods. I do not take objection to the term extraterrestrial, but it would be appropriate to also say extradimensional, and then a lot of the literature available on angels will make sense.

but the ones who wrote the bible didnt have the bubbleverse theory just said "the heavens" meaning sky and space. what you know of the interpretation of heaven came from the catholics specifically!

Yes, but notice the plural is used - heavens. What does this mean? There is only one sky and one space. Now, if they were referring to the various constellations of extraterrestrial gods, then it would make more sense to say stars. What they meant is that there are more than one universes and the angels reside in the higher universes and the demons reside in the lower universes. In other words it is very similar to the theory of the bubble-verse. I think in Islam, there are 7 levels of heaven and 7 levels of hell.

god took him up into heaven in a ufo but he can go there without dieing,
you just proved my point with thousands of years old text.....FYI

Ah, but you did not get the point. What that suggests that the spiritual universes are actually part of the superverse, that is that as soon as you leave our own finite bubble, you enter another bubble, and if you continue to ascend, you eventually reach the spiritual universe. In other words - you don't actually have to die to go to heaven. In was said in the Vedas that these realms could be reached by technology and astral projection.

To further expound on this and how this relates to vedic literature. According to the Vedic purnas the entire universe originates from Mahavishu(the superverse) from him infinite bubbles are emerging all the time forming finite universes. there are three mahalokas(universes) they are the the gross, the subtle and the celestial and are contained in Mahavishu(superverse) The triloka are further subdivided into 7 heavens(lokas) and 7 hell(tallas) This is identical to the Islamic thought and very similar to the Egyptian thought that speaks of 7 levels of progression and purification for the soul and the buddhist thought of 7 stages to nirvana(it is also very interesting to note that in Christianity God made the universe in 7 days(one day per heaven and hell
)

The Lokas(ying)

Satyaloka - the absolute reality (Lord Brahma and the most advanced sages/the solar logos/ the deity beings)
Tapoloka - meditation and contemplation (even more advanced sages)
Janaloka (more advanced sages/the sanat kumaras Buddhas)
Maharloka (sages/ascended masters)
Svar(ga)loka (devas/angels)
Bhuvarloka - the astral planes (lesser angels/gods/devas, elemental beings and spirits)
Bhu(r)loka - the physical plane(our universe) - (humans)

The tallas(yang)

Atala (demons)
Vitala (Lord Shiva and Bhavani with their associates)
Sutala (Lord Vamanadeva with Bali Maharaja and other demons)
Talatala (Maya Danava and other demons)
Mahatala (serpents)
Rasatala (demons)
Patala or Nagaloka (serpents)

Now, these universes are not like rungs on a ladder, they interpenetrate with us and are present within us too, so within us we have the good and evil prescences, the chinese ying and yang.

and indigo child keep reading india texts youll find a hero in there who was taken and abused by reptoids he then killied all of them and became a hero! it was in a lake called naga loka or snake lake.

I am not familar with this story; care to tell me.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Again, it does not sound very negative, does it?

whatever you want to think you think , i told you some good some bad.

Iblis next appears as the tempter of Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden. In Islamic theology Iblis is descibed as an angel, a jinn (spiritual creature capable of good or ! evil),

they were just as physical and real as me.
so what would you have me say? they are living.

You should also entertain the possibility of other dimensions and other space-time configurations. That means, that within our own universe, exists other dimensions too and some "aliens" may just be time travellers and finally some could indeed be subterranean.

i do, and i get my info from my own personal account and other real people involved physically with these beings not remote viewers who take a guess from a far away place.
so pardon me for my knowledge and personal experience.....

i have seen no proof if they are interdemensional but i know they are physicaly alive like me and can die like me.

Yes, but notice the plural is used - heavens. What does this mean?

could mean sky and space, but ill agree with your point of plural and give one point to you. - cha ching- 1pt

then the spiritual and physical are the same, so spiritual is only tech.
enoch mentioned levels of heaven as well. not bubbles but diff places on same plain.

I see these are in the NEGATIVE SECTION!
Mahatala (serpents)
Patala or Nagaloka (serpents)

Sanskrit Naga (“serpent”), in Hindu and Buddhist mythology, a member of a class of semidivine beings, half human and half serpentine. They are considered to be a strong, handsome race who can assume either human or wholly serpentine form. They are regarded as---> being potentially dangerous

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Ok I think my brains gonna explode with all these Indian words!

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   

whatever you want to think you think , i told you some good some
bad.

Well, if you think love, freedom, peace and light are good qualities, then some angels are good. And if you think greed, power and indifference or hate, are bad, then some angels are bad.

Iblis next appears as the tempter of Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden. In Islamic theology Iblis is descibed as an angel, a jinn (spiritual creature capable of good or ! evil),

they were just as physical and real as me.
so what would you have me say? they are living.

Remember, in the bible there are three types of beings: angels, demons and humans. In other cultures there are gods and demons. As I said, just like some of us have a tendency to label extraterrestrials as beings from other planets, when in actuality they could be a mixture of beings from other universes, bubbles, dimensions, space-times or underworlds. In the same manner, a more primitive culture than us, would likely do the same, as they would not be able to differentiate between technology and the supernatural.

So, what they would do is call them all angels and then divide them into groups. The beings from the underworlds are fallen angels, the beings from other planets and universes, are lower angels and the beings from other bubbles are higher angels and so on. In polytheistic cultures they could all be called gods, demons or both.

What they wouldn't do is what we could do when we make contact. Identify them extraterrestrial, extradimensional or extratemporal and their location in the superverse and the names of their race.

Now, regarding if angels are physical. Let me tell you what differentiates an angel from a demon, in vedic terms, a deva and an asura. They are both called devas, that is gods, powerful ones, but later some of them are called Asura, and what that really means is that the gods that become power hungry and greedy and thus "fall" they are further described as being far more technologically advanced than the devas, that is because that is the orientation they have chosen - materialism and technology - that is their god. This is why these socities are very ritualistic and freedom is restricted, it does not make sense to them.

Meawhile, the Devas have lesser advanced technology, but have far more advanced spirituality and greater mind abilities. These socities are build on wisdom, love and peace and the people have freedom and forever improving themselves.

However, since when has everything been so black and white? There is a grey, and one extreme we have the the hive-mind borg like cultures and the other extreme pure spiritual beings, the angels of light themselves, the most closest to god.

Have you heard of the collective consciousness and the new-age theories of the ascenscion to the 5th dimension. We exist on a physical plane, we are a civilization teetering between the the positive and negative, and will eventually choose what we want to become. When we do, we will no longer exist in this plane, because like everything in this universe, our consciousness is vibration, and just as visible light rises to ultraviolet and no longer exists in it's original plane, same happens to us. This is also a thought held by string theory.

Therefore, even if angels were physical extraterrestrials, they no longer exist as physical extraterrestrials. And again, those who have experiences with angels, have experience with non-physical beings.

i do, and i get my info from my own personal account and other real people involved physically with these beings not remote viewers who take a guess from a far away place.
so pardon me for my knowledge and personal experience.....

i have seen no proof if they are interdemensional but i know they are physicaly alive like me and can die like me.

If we do suppose your experience is true, then all you had judging from your description, is an experience with some reptillian beings and for 99.9% of your 2 hour duration with then, you were unconscous. I am sorry but that does not make you an expert on them, other alien races and angels and it certainly does not make you anymore qualified than others to speak on them. That's like watching a trailer of a movie and then doing a critique on the movie.

Further, that particular angel experience I linked was by someone remote viewing a blind target, so they had no idea they were remote viewing an angel. Further more, those people who claim to experience angels, have as much as evidence as you do -- their spoken words.

Now, from what they say, do these angels sound like bad beings?

[edit on 24-2-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
what ever you know everything about all other beings and never saw one and your priasied sources never saw one!
Even your precious VEDIC text tells you the same thing im telling you look any where there are EVIL......
so i am the closest youll get to an expert on them the fallen.
but go ahead and think satan and his pals are your friends, they will have much fun with you......

[edit on 24-2-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The Hindu/Vedic perspective is interesting, but we should also consider the sumerian mythology, as it also gives some rich explanation of the possible relation betweeb gods and aliens...

According to sumerian mythology, there was one supreme god, Anu, the creator of all the Unvierse, who created the other gods, and who at some time either died or became too distant for directly ruling over our world. Anu was the equivalent of the Incan god Pachacamac as he was the god of light in the far heavens, and it is by making love to Earth (the mother god) that he created two other gods, Enlil and Enki. Other gods, lesser than these 3 were created after them and this race of godly beings were called Annunaki (or Annunaku). These gods are the one that created everything that lives on earth under their reign, but humans were not created yet. At some point during this ancient history, a certain number of gods revolted against the superior gods and were all defeated and killed by Enlil, who was the most dangerous of all gods, since he had control over all the skies and the air (and that includes weather).

Since these gods were serving the plans of creation, Anu and his celestial council of gods needed some "workforce" to serve them on Earth. So Enki, an alchemist, the wisest of Anu's sons, created humans. It is said that he made them with clay, and to give them life he extracted some blood form one of the fallen gods and put a few drops into the "prototype" human. So for thousands of years, man served as the perfect slaves for the gods that reigned on Earth, and they were alledgedly devoid of any knowledge and self-conscience, but still they had the intelligence of lesser gods. The council of gods, ruled by Anu, was sitting in the ancient city of Souroupak, on the banks of the Euphrate, and according to the legend, they were appeareantly of physical nature. Perhaps was not physical... I guess it all comes down to interpretation.

So something went wrong between the gods... a mere political dispute over the legitimate ruling over Earth. Enlil, who had been besignated by Anu for being the Lord of the Earth, was challenged by Enki over this "political position". Since Enki, being the creator of humans, had sympathy and pity for the human slaves, he decided to use them in his revolt against the authority of the Annunaki, so he showed them how to reproduce among themselves and taught them the knowlegde of themselves. This is where the story about the serpent deceiving Adam and Eve in Genesis comes into perspective. Humans revolted against their supreme masters, civil war insued, and then the gods decided to wipe all humans with a devastating natural disaster, the Great Flood. In a desperate attempt to save the human race from extcintion, Enki chosen a man, named Outanapistim, and told them the instructions on how to build an ark, and to take onboard, with him and his family, couples of each animal species, and a few human couples in order recreate mankind after the flood. THis is where the story of the Great Flood came from, as it was told by the Hebrews and most civilisations of the Middle-East. This is why the first story of the Flood came from the songs of King Gilgamesh -a human/alien hybrid from the post-deluvian times- and this serves as proofs that there were civilisations that knew about the Flood and Creation before the Hebrews, evn if the Hebrews were the direct descendants of Outanapistim (Noah). At some point after the Flood, gods had uncovered the plans of Enki and that some mens have survived, so it seemed that somekind of peace was made between gods and mens, Mens stayed free and conscious as they were, while gods appeared to have stayed somwhat in power on Earth for some time. Their pantheon have probably evolved to the egyptian and hindu mythologies thereafter... and the monolithic religions of Middle-East reprised some elements of the old religion, probably retaining Anu as the one God, or the celestial Father of the Christians, while the other gods turned out to be classified as archangels and archdemons, depending on who's side they were under the rebellion against the authority of Anu

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
There you go again LA, thinking you know everything about aliens because you were abducted!

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
there you go saying same insults in many threads again.....

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
s8int.com...

Here is a link to a site that may have some insight into the question are Angels ET's. Personally I say yes and I believe God is as well, only on a much, much higher plain than we can possibly imagine.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by lizzardsamok
what ever you know everything about all other beings and never saw one and your priasied sources never saw one!
Even your precious VEDIC text tells you the same thing im telling you look any where there are EVIL......
so i am the closest youll get to an expert on them the fallen.
but go ahead and think satan and his pals are your friends, they will have much fun with you......

Someone who tells us we are going to be invaded by reptillians in 2012, and gives us indiadaily as the source, is most certainly not an expert on anything. There are many people who had experiences with angels, aliens and so on, but few have I seen that start to think of themselves as experts on the phenomena.

You know some of the most respected and accomplished experts in ufology have not even seen aliens, John Mack for instance(RIP)

You are fooling yourself if you think are the closest to an expert we have, in fact you're making yourself look very bad, and more of a lunatic that is more worthy of being ignored than having a discussion with. Just look around you to see how many do not consider you an expert.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
Someone who tells us we are going to be invaded by reptillians in 2012, and gives us indiadaily as the source, is most certainly not an expert on anything. There are many people who had experiences with angels, aliens and so on,

I never said any of that you are twisting statements.

but few have I seen that start to think of themselves as experts on the phenomena.

I never said i was an expert just the closest youll get ,right now ,this instant ,and that was computernerds oppinon of me he seems to post on every thread i post on with the same comment 4 times now by the way.

You know some of the most respected and accomplished experts in ufology have not even seen aliens, John Mack for instance(RIP)

well i would take info from a firsthand witness rather than any one who hasnt! IMHO

You are fooling yourself if you think are the closest to an expert we have, in fact you're making yourself look very bad, and more of a lunatic that is more worthy of being ignored than having a discussion with. Just look around you to see how many do not consider you an expert.

I seem to care less every day about what you people think,
just cause you have no idea whats real and not ,
is not my problem anymore.....

"live and let die" is making more sence to me every day.

just cause all of you dont get it doesnt mean others dont get it, they have !so i speak to them, just ignore my oppinions from now on, there is even an ignore button it will make me ,my info , and my views disappear!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join