It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are angels really just another civilization?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Hi there! This thread is for the religious buffs and believers such as I. I am a strong believer that angels from both sides are indeed aliens or whatever you want to call them. I know some people believe that religion was put here to control the masses and stuff like that which I dont believe but am open to that possibility. My question is this. Do you think that after Christ returns and takes us up in his ships that that will be it and we are to live forever and ever in space? Sounds cool and all but doesnt that sound maybe a little bit too simple? Maybe after we go out there there is a whole other life to live? One of space battles between good and evil and the rescue of other worlds such as ours? I like to think about these things a lot but I often get puzzled. I like to think that it would be it and we would be happy forever with the best technology ever and God's love but what if there are more challenges and battles to win? I mean Im all for it but does the Bible tell the whole story? Please share your thoughts and opinions on the matter. Again this is for believers so you non believers dont come in here asking for proof of what the Bible says or how we know God is real. Only come in here if you have something that relates to the topic. Thanks!

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I look at the UFO/Bible connection a little differently. I am a Jew. I believe in God. God created the Universe and everything in it including other Alien life. I quote the OT:
"And the Lord God spake unto Moses, saying, The heavens, they are many and they can not be numbered unto man, but they are numbered unto me, for they are mine; and as one earth shall pass away, and the heavens thereof, even so shall another come; and there is no end to my works, neither to my words; for this is my work and my glory, to bring to pass the immortality, and eternal life of man".

I believe that maybe there are other Alien lifeforms more advanced than us and have chosen either the correct path as seen in those "friendly ET's" such as the Nordics or watever other benevolent group people seem to encounter and the evil ones who choose technology as their God and will never achieve oneness and eternal life with God because they will want to be as Gods themselves but fail to understand that God created the universe and he gave us ALL (including ET's) free will to choose which path we will follow.

I think that the earth is one of many planets that God gave life to but I think the significance of our planet ( God's son was here ) puts us as the "holy grail" in the cosmos and that explains the reasons for ET visits from hundreds of different species all who either come to subvert God's will or come to the land that God's holiest son walked and taught the path to God. It's a cosmic pilgrimage of sorts if you want to look at it that way. I think because of the importance of this planet, maybe Armageddon is the reason why this planet is front and center and the stage for the coming of God's 1000 year peace without evil in the way.

This is of course my personal belief and it changes daily but this is all I could come up with. I think our governments if it is true (and it seems like it is) are dealing with other civilizations, they are choosing poorly and dealing with the ones who mock God and his creations by trying to be rulers and kings over everything they can conquer. This would inevitably lead to the Book of Revelations which explains what happens when mankind is faced with extinction because of our poor choosing and only God can directly intervene and save us.

I think there are good and bad ET's out there and maybe Earth is centerstage for the greatest event since the creation of the universe itself.

~Rebel Saint~

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Awesome read, thank you so much! The way I see Earth heading technologically is in the path of the technology replacing God as you have said. We are cloning and trying control peoples minds and I dont see that as a good thing at all. If what you speak is true about our planets significance then I am honored to have the ability to live and walk on this planet. I love thinking about this stuff, it feels good inside.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Nah,I dont think so.Angels are usually associated with a particular religion.Therefore,by saying so you are implying that the religion and the angels are from an extra-terrestrial origin.If you are ready to accept that good for you but I don't think they're of this world.Until today there is no photographic image of an angel other than those on various religion-based arts.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 03:40 AM
link   
The descriptions of angels from ancient times does not suggest a mortal origin. After all, angels are divine beings of light. I was once told, by someone I know who had experiences with angels, and someone that is quite sincere, intelligent and honest, that they are beings alterating at a highly rapid frequency and hence cannot be perceived. When they appear, they appear with bright colours behind them and to their sides, which can seem like wings, but really is just rapidly oscillating energy.

From much of the texts I have read on them, they sound like spiritual beings, as opposed to mortal beings in a physical universe. However, I suppose you could call them extraterrestrial, as they are not of this Earth or plane, but the term extradimensional maybe more appropriate.

If your psychic channels are open, you would start to become aware of them. The concept is very similar to a radio - you have to tune in to their frequency to see them. If you can see the aura, and I know many people who can(including myself) you already closer to seeing them than others.
My mother has seen bright lights floating around her in all forms of colours as well and can still see them if she closes her eyes.

She can even see the colours around a candle and in water now, they just appear to her all of a sudden. I think she is undergoing a spiritual metamorphosis - she thinks she's undergoing a nervous break down(lol) either way I've advised her to see a doctor just in case, but if it was a vision related problem, why would it only appear at times and still can be seen, when she closes her eyes?

It would be a wonderful and beautiful experience to be see an angel.

[edit on 22-2-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
So perhaps some of the UFO's that people see as balls of energy changing shape could be angels? What you say could also explain why they are reported to disappear all of a sudden or explode into many little particles because they are made up of energy. Awesome stuff!

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
here is some related posts:

The Rapture could be a Mass Abduction !
www.abovetopsecret.com...

gnostic theory of alien intrusion

Aunnikai,Book of Enoch, Aliens are Fallen Angels

Aliens are Fallen Angels !

Reptoids in Genesis

Read up on Saraphum the "winged serpents" who gaurd the throne of god.
Saraph means serpent......
they left their stations in heaven and forcefully bred with human women against their will! Gen 6:1-4
their hybrid children were the nephilum
their hybrid grandchildren were the raphilum

the "book of enoch" written by ENOCH who was adams grandson tells more detail on this.

the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels .Mat 13:39

THIS IS THE BOTTOM LINE:
1. holy angels are same beings as fallen angels,
2. highest order of angels are reptoids/serpent race,

CONCLUSION:
Most angels good or bad are reptoids/ serpent race.

note:
Other lower orders of angels are "cheribum" or "grey" race more humanoid in appearence. usually messangers, the deystroyers or leaders are serpent race.

[edit on 22-2-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Very interesting, I'm not sure if I believe that angels are another civilization,but the Bible does say what will happen, I believe after Jesus' 2nd coming. Quoted below:
"We, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth wherein dwelleth righteousness" - 1 Peter 3:13; Rev Chapters 21 and 22.
Also it says God will destroy the earth:

2 Peter 3:7, "But the heavens and the earth which now exist are kept in store by the same word, reserved for fire until the day of judgement and perdition of ungodly men."

2 Peter 3:12b, " ... the heavens will be dissolved being on fire, and the elements will melt with fervent heat."

Also, it states that angels live, and will live in heaven after Jesus Coming"
Hebrews 12:22, “But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels.”

There is a site I found that uses simple verses to descride what the world will be like then check it out!
www.christian-faith.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   

1. holy angels are same beings as fallen angels,
2. highest order of angels are reptoids/serpent race,

CONCLUSION:
Most angels good or bad are reptoids/ serpent race.

note:
Other lower orders of angels are "cheribum" or "grey" race more humanoid in appearence. usually messangers, the deystroyers or leaders are serpent race.

Nah, sorry, but your conclusion does not make any sense to me. If we do take the bible or books of Enoch as an authority and take aliens to literally mean angels, then the following:

1. holy angels are same beings as fallen angels

Does not mean that holy angels and fallen angels are the same, it simply means that the holy angels and the fallen angels are good and bad alien races. Now, this view would be consistent with the good and bad gods of mythical lore. Remember, that the reptillians are not the only alien race that is recorded and the Pleaidians and others suppose to be more positive.

However, what you don't understand, that the body of literature on angels and angels contact is very positive and speak of them as divine beings of light, in fact light is their defining feature and there qualities are love, peace and compassion. The person who mentioned earlier has had very positive experiences with angels and she herself is a lovely person and cares a lot about the planet.

Remember, that aliens are nothing more than mortal beings that evolved on other planets, and in so many ways they are just like us. And just like we have our political conflicts, wars and power complex, so do they. To call them "evil" bad" or "fallen" would simply be a statement on what we are. I don't particuarly like human kind, and I really see it as a very primitive race, but I would never call it "bad" there a lot of qualities about us that are also positive too. Similarily, any alien race will have it's positive and negative qualities too.

Now, the difference between angels and demons in the bible and in other religious text, is not their location in physical space, but the plane in which they exist. The demons reside in the lower or hellish planes and the angels reside in the higher or physical planes and the mortals(humans) reside in the terrestrial planes.

From all the literature on angels that is available today it would only be reasonable to say they are celestial beings. The fallen angels that you talk about, and fallen is an operative word, say they come from the hellish demons, as in they fell from the higher planes into the lower planes.

You need to be able to differentiate between extraterrestrial and extradimensional; infra and ultradimensional.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
no sir i am correct in what i stated,
if you read the bible more you will see it says the fallen angels were the same race indeed the only difference was they were cast INTO the earth which is where the reptoids allegedly live so it fits.
also the holy angels are in space or heaven and did not leave their stations!
its very clear the descriptions of high angels from the prophets as being snake like in appearence in many places by different prophets !
I never said ALL angels were serpents i said highest order was.
and satan is always shown as a bearer of light as well, dont be decieved by those claiming they come in peace judge them by their deeds not words.
hell IMHO is what they described as an under world in cave systems with magma and fire inside the earth.
where they the reptoids or demons or fallen angels live ,that also fits.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Why Indigo would you be certain that the aliens that visit us are not angels but only aliens from other worlds? While I believe they exist in a different plane as you call it I wouldnt doubt that they could exist in all planes if they chose to. You guys shouldnt be so sure of yourselves because you do not know the absolute truth about what is really going on, you just have your opinions and your beliefs. Dont claim that you are correct because you havent the slightest idea. Keep the opinions coming but dont try to force your views on others. Thanks

[edit on 22-2-2005 by CmptrN3rd5]

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by lizzardsamok
no sir i am correct in what i stated,
if you read the bible more you will see it says the fallen angels were the same race indeed the only difference was they were cast INTO the earth which is where the reptoids allegedly live so it fits.

What it says that the angels were the same, and then some angels rebelled, lead by Satan, do correct me if I'm wrong, and then fell and were cast down into the lower planes/hell.

Now, what does the word "angel" here represent. Is it a single race, or does it refer to a group. For instance, a group of different races on Earth, is referred to as humans. We refer to all different races that inhabit this universe as "aliens and extraterrestrials" and that certainly does not mean they are all the same.

In the bible the distinction is actually made between a fallen angel and a divine angel. So your theory that all angels are part of some evil cabal and the highest angels are all serpents does not compute. For in the bible it does not say that the higher anglels are serpents, most of the literature on angels comes from channeled texts and theosophy, and they are depicted as formless and androgenous spiritual beings and their defining quality is light.

Now, whether the bible refers to spiritual angels or alien races is an open debate. However, spiritual angels are not, according to the body of literature that is available on them and from anecdotal accounts of experiences and contacts with them, negative beings, and I've not actually seen an angel described as a serpent.

also the holy angels are in space or heaven and did not leave their stations!

Again, what does the word heaven mean. Is it space or is it a spiritual heaven?

I never said ALL angels were serpents i said highest order was.

The highest of angels I know are Michael, Raphael and Gabriel according to the literature that is available on them, and lower than them, are guardian angels. Michael is the archangel of protection and courage. Raphael is archangel of healing and gabrial is an archangel of strength and power.

Again, I do not see any negative connotations there.

and satan is always shown as a bearer of light as well, dont be decieved by those claiming they come in peace judge them by their deeds not words.

I don't think as satan as an evil being, because evil does not really exist, it's a judgement we make. Why Satan is shown as the bearer of light, is because he is a personification of darkness, the opposite of light, but through him we understand light and gravitate towards it. Evil is simply that inertia or impetus that encourages us to move towards the light. If Satan did not exist, then there be would no forces to oppose us, and if there are no forces to oppose us, we would not make the effort to better ourselves. You see, evil, is simply part of the ying and yang of this universe.

I'm sure you never understood it from this perspective, correct?

hell IMHO is what they described as an under world in cave systems with magma and fire inside the earth.
where they the reptoids or demons or fallen angels live ,that also fits.

Yes, that is true, the hellish dimensions are indeed described as firey and dark. But to contrast that, the higher angels reside in a beautiful heaven, pulsating with light, a place of divinity and beauty and lies in a celestial realm. Now, if as you say the higher angels were reptillians from another planet, it would contadict what heaven is depicted to be. And do you really think negative beings would live in such a divine and lovely place?

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by CmptrN3rd5
Why Indigo would you be certain that the aliens that visit us are not angels but only aliens from other worlds? While I believe they exist in a different plane as you call it I wouldnt doubt that they could exist in all planes if they chose to. You guys shouldnt be so sure of yourselves because you do not know the absolute truth about what is really going on, you just have your opinions and your beliefs. Dont claim that you are correct because you havent the slightest idea. Keep the opinions coming but dont try to force your views on others. Thanks

However, Cmptrn3rd5, if I speak for myself, I have not forced anyone to accept anything, it would be pretty difficult to do that from my screen as well. Further more, if you read carefully, I have written in a very dualistic manner. That is that aliens could be angels and angels could be aliens. The aliens we encounter today in their UFO's, could be a number of things, they might not even be from this universe.

I am not stating any facts, because when it comes to angels, afterlife and aliens races all that there is - is opinion and some subjective body of accounts.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
out of 9 orders of angels (notice the 9 not 12)
highest order of angel is saraphum !
the archangels are not the highest , they are managers of angels or highest of lower angels.

well both ,there are diff beings of angels but all are called angels and the top highest ones are serpent beings .
And so the official list for Christians adopted in 13th century is:

Seraphim

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
What is meant when God says we shall create man in our own image? Exactly what image is that?

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I would love that tasty morsel of info my self lol,
accourding to hopi indians we are half wolf dna half ape dna
accourding to vedics we are half god dna half ape dna
accourding to christians jews muslums we are of gods dna
accourding to prechristian sanskrit texts in babylon we are half bird god dna and half ape dna

i should make a chart of all cutures belifes to show the simularities and differences. its facinating.

but to answer the question with what i have id say this:
El is god and most refer to EL as bird being!
maybe a dove..... lol jk

so we are half ape like creatures and half something else from all of the stuff ive read.....this stays almost constant.
I belive the hopi creation stories the most ,as they are the oldest and the most correct on details IMHO.

but man was created by god from scratch and woman was made from mans body and image, many people overlook that god didnt make both same way , real fishy for a god if you ask me.....sounds more like surgery and genetic manipulation to me..... so now you know......but will you belive?

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by lizzardsamok
out of 9 orders of angels (notice the 9 not 12)
highest order of angel is saraphum !
the archangels are not the highest , they are managers of angels or highest of lower angels.

well both ,there are diff beings of angels but all are called angels and the top highest ones are serpent beings .

"Hebrew noun saraph, "a fiery and flying serpent",
In Christian theology, the saraphum occupy with the cherubim the highest rank in the celestial hierarchy"

Well some of the papers I picked up on angels have actually come in handy. First and foremost, take all of this with a grain of salt, the body of knowledge on angels are all from anecdotal accounts. First, you need to understand that according to what is known about angels, is that they are formless beings of light. To whom they appear, they appear in many forms.

The hierarchy of angels:

First choir: Heavenly counsellors

Seraphins: The highest order surroundings the throne of god. There are 4 of these and they described as holy beasts.

Cherubim: They are the keepers of the celestial records and are depicted as sphinx in Assyrian lore.

Thrones: They are described as gods chariot.

Second Choir: Heavely governers

Dominions: They govern the activities of the lower angels and recieve their orders from the higher choir

Virtues: They oversee the movement of the celestial bodies and weather and are divine energy.

Powers: They guard the celestial highways between heaven and earth and make sure the souls leaving earth reach heaven safely.

The third choir: The heavely messengers

Principalties: They watch over large groups, like nations or religions

Archangels: They watch over the guardian angels and each represent a unique quality .

Angels: These are our guardian angels and each person has one.

Then we have yet another choir of spiritual beings and these are spirit guides and ascended masters.

I am not sure if the council of 9 unseen ones is the same as this. However, again, I don't see any negative connotations.

SPACE , SKY, the heavens

So you go to space when you die?

The highest of angels I know are Michael, Raphael and Gabriel

they are good angels thats why no bad things written.
notice this they all end in EL i found out this is a title we would say" Gabri of EL"
notice all angels end in EL even the fallen ones like azazel or samjazel azreal---- israel even kept the EL
see more now?
EL is christian god and jewish god and muslum* god
EL = GOD
ELohim = GODS

UM and IM are plural forms anything ending in these change to an S

so one serpent angel would be a SARAPH
but many of them would be SARAPHUM, SARAPHIM
today we would say SARAPH and SARAPHS
get it?

now where the catholics translated the name of god it said ELOHIM which by definition it self is plural , so in other words the christian one true gods name is GODS !!!! --> its plural

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
But heaven is not described as a city on a planet, nor in space. It is described as a celestial region.

yeah and earth is such a place "a celestial region in space" is it not?
celestial region in space is usually a planet is it not?

So you go to space when you die?

thats what the christains, and muslums would have you belive, i do not.
"when you die and go to heaven/space the chariots of fire/UFO's carry your soul there " was the deal back then and still today they just left out that UFO part.

So therefore you think the other serpents are positive?

ah , no , negative if they were cast out into the earth!
and i have a hard time seeing any as good personally.
the angels were always messengers and mostly of DOOM.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Actually I do believe that we were genetically altered. I believe that there was a lot of technology involved in our creation and evolution. Im a reading this book that mentions the possibility of the EL as you call them coming to Earth and altering apes to evolve faster into what we are now today so I do believe in evolution but also creation but Im not fully set on that theory just yet because I hate apes
. It seems as though you are offended by the possibility of being created this way and you have turned against all aliens because of this? I dont know but even if it is this way I will remain loving of my God or whatever it is that created me because I am having a great time here on Earth and I cant wait to see what comes next. Until that time comes I will always believe in God and the good life that he has granted me.

[edit on 22-2-2005 by CmptrN3rd5]

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   
As i began educating myself on old knowledge the rabbit hole got deeper and it also got darker the further i went.....

the gods made us as workers/slaves/employees whichever its all the same.
we were created to ease the labor of the gods in most religions, and usually miners and farmers.....

i also belive they used their own dna in the human project which was a first in ET genetics and others warned against doing so.

if you follow these texts they say the previous creations were forced to worship us as we were in their gods image they got jealous and some refused to bow to a new inferior being as they saw it. 200 hundred of them left there places and lived among the humans and are still in charge of them.

in almost every story no matter what religion or culture you choose.:

there was a rebelion of beings made before us,
there was 3 creation beings 1 God and 2 lesser Gods,
there was chaos as we were created and born into chaos,
there was other living beings made before us,
there was serpent being made before us,
there was a serpent being involved in or at the creation of man,
the Human was made to ease the labor of the gods,
there was a world wide flood,

the simularities become quite appearent and striking after a while....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join