It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Use fluoride, I guess, maybe,

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Scrutinizing

Do you know I've met some of those reasonable minded people and quite simply they are just unwilling to look at the facts.

and you don't think sodium bicarbonate cures cancer just looks like you fell into the category of not wanting to study something.
bicarb inhibits the fermentation of yeast which is what cancer feeds on. as well as turning acid into alkaline in our bodies,
but maybe you would like to take the pharmaceutical path for treating cancer do you know they put chlorine in their pills especially for people like you.

Anyway If you drink tap water then you are plain insane read the WHO guidelines on water quality
now as the WHO were in a genocidal mood when they wrote this book let me show you what they don't tell you in your lovely glass of tap water. 3000 dangerous chemicals out of 70 thousand, if only 5 people per 100 thousand die from each chemical which is an allowable factor under this book then 15 thousand per 100 thousand will die before there 68th birthday. they also do not take into account the combining of these chemicals which makes even more of a mess.

they even put on the toothpaste pack it will kill children if swallowed, just like they tell people aspartame will cause brain tumours.

and the rothschilds were most certainly involved in ww2 seeing hitler and churchill were rothschild's as was prescott bush who lent hitler the money,
hitler was even brainwashed by the british military in 1912 for 9 months then guided by the catholic church into ww2. hitler was training to be a catholic priest as were a load of other catholics although they took on the name national zionist party.
hitler appeared in england about the same time the germans took over the english crown this is why hitler had no intention of involving england in the war and more proof of this was when poland was invaded on the first day of the war the british did nothing.

edit on 15-8-2018 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: superman2012
a reply to: jinni73

I'll happily brush my teeth with fluoride.

The fluoride in toothpaste is different and in a higher concentration than the fluoride used in water fluoridation.
I guess labelling everything as fluoride would be like calling every facial tissue Kleenex. People know what you mean when you say it, but they don't really know what brand it is.

Care to guess why cavities start on the inside of the tooth? There are many pages discussing the how of this.

The problem with googling items and regurgitating it means that you have an unclear picture of how items are processed. It is apparent when you discuss how fluoride is the remnants caught in the smoke stacks argument.

Here is a good read for a little more clear information than you have read.

LOL a 9 year american government study on fluoride in Iowa with no beneficial effects for teeth this Is the last time I read about this ongoing study and the government were saying wait you will see the evidence. this is the same government that created the CIA why don't you read operation mind control by walter bowart to find out just exactly how your government treat its people.
denmark 10 year study following around 10 thousand children from the ages of 5 and 15 this was a comprehensive study which included social environments food eaten the works and at the end it stated that even though toothpaste fluoride was not taken into consideration fluoride has an adverse effect on teeth.
teflon banned in 2008 because it creates a gas called PUFA which is highly poisonous? now according to your information there is now a safe fluoride which would obviously be a pharmaceutical grade fluoride so there's a multi billion dollar business that has to be stopped yet you have found a safe version why do Du Pont not use this then?

Fluoride is not safe under any circumstances all halogen elements except for iodine are toxic to us, so you can keep spouting your bull yet cold hard science tells us the complete opposite.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Forgot to mention something the other day, but these designer toothpastes are a con job, that simply try to get you to pay two or three times what a tube of toothpaste usually costs. Prove this yourself. Better enamel building? Better enamel protecting? Special whitening power? Look at the active ingredient in all of them, and it's fluoride, one not doing anything better for enamel than another. And the abrasives? Pretty much the same, one as good as another. They have toothpastes like Crest 3D or Colgate Enamel Protect these companies are hyping that are the same old fluoride pig, with a silk hat on, while they'd have you believe their new toothpaste, as if, grows new teeth, or will make your teeth shoot light beams, like the actor they hired with bonded, creepy white teeth, in the ad. You can find good toothpaste at a dollar store, until somebody actually comes up with something better. Anyway, read ingredients, some of these super-duper toothpastes they advertise having the exact same ingredients as the "same old, same old" brands, same old toothpastes, new name and new ad, that's all. Advertising is mainly the art of deception, making more of things than they really are.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Instant coffee has Its drawbacks In whatever country you buy It sodium lauryl sulphate is used to create the bubbles In It, then there Is Acrylamide another cancer causing agent that Is found In a load of processed foods.
Also that lovely smell you get when you open a new jar Is a chemical flavour induced smell that Is sprayed on the Inside of the coffee jars.

processed foods are given to us In order to dumb us down so that a small group of people can have power over us.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: jinni73

originally posted by: superman2012

I'll happily brush my teeth with fluoride.

The fluoride in toothpaste is different and in a higher concentration than the fluoride used in water fluoridation.
I guess labelling everything as fluoride would be like calling every facial tissue Kleenex. People know what you mean when you say it, but they don't really know what brand it is.

Care to guess why cavities start on the inside of the tooth? There are many pages discussing the how of this.

The problem with googling items and regurgitating it means that you have an unclear picture of how items are processed. It is apparent when you discuss how fluoride is the remnants caught in the smoke stacks argument.

Here is a good read for a little more clear information than you have read.

LOL a 9 year american government study on fluoride in Iowa with no beneficial effects for teeth this Is the last time I read about this ongoing study and the government were saying wait you will see the evidence. this is the same government that created the CIA why don't you read operation mind control by walter bowart to find out just exactly how your government treat its people.
denmark 10 year study following around 10 thousand children from the ages of 5 and 15 this was a comprehensive study which included social environments food eaten the works and at the end it stated that even though toothpaste fluoride was not taken into consideration fluoride has an adverse effect on teeth.
teflon banned in 2008 because it creates a gas called PUFA which is highly poisonous? now according to your information there is now a safe fluoride which would obviously be a pharmaceutical grade fluoride so there's a multi billion dollar business that has to be stopped yet you have found a safe version why do Du Pont not use this then?

Fluoride is not safe under any circumstances all halogen elements except for iodine are toxic to us, so you can keep spouting your bull yet cold hard science tells us the complete opposite.

It's quite obvious you are spouting the usual rhetoric instead of investigating both sides claims for yourself. I can give information, but I can't make people learn.

Link to the Denmark study?
Are you talking naturally occurring fluoride? In water? At what concentrations?
Link, not fear please.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Was this the study you were carrying on about? Care to let me know how it strengthens your argument?

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

edit on 18-5-2019 by Fiornn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
The City of Palo Alto where I grew up and now live started adding fluoride to the water system in 1954. I have NEVER had a cavity in 50 years and that includes almost 10 years OF ZERO dental care from 20-30 (Yeah I was stupid).

It works and the non conspiratorial drawbacks outweigh the risks especially in poorer communities that visits to the dentist are a luxury

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I don't make enough saliva, thanks to the effects of radiotherapy. Saliva is a great help in keeping your teeth clean, so in its absence I am prescribed this:

The flouride dose in that is way higher than any of the puny stuff you mere mortals use.

Now, I can listen to people with very little understanding of the science behind flouride and dental health, especially those with Big Naturopath vested interests who want me to buy their products, and risk being hospitalised to remove teeth (because that is what would be needed in my case), or I can listen to my doctor, my oncologist, and my dentist.

Decisions decisions...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join