It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REAL DEMON PHOTOGRAPHED: The Case of Joe Martinez

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Hey this is not a new case -- it was first published in 2007 -- but it also never seemed to become very well-known. I only just found out about it recently, so I made this short video about it. I was surprised that it doesn't seem to have ever gotten a thread on ATS.

There's not a lot of information about this case, but the photograph itself is amazing.

Joe Martinez had a photo taken with his wife, and it was only years later that he noticed a DEMON PEERING OVER HIS SHOULDER.

He was suffering a drug addiction, and he believes that his addiction was the reason that the demon showed up in the photo. (That is, the addiction was causing evil to surround him.)

He was so shocked that he quit drugs, and he now carries the photo around IN HIS POCKET, as a reminder to himself to stay clean.

That's about all the info that was ever published about this case, but the photo is definitely worth looking at.

I do believe that it's a real demon in the photo. It seems to be an old film photograph, and there's no reason to think it was faked. I saw someone say that the photo's grain is consistent, so it seems a legitimate real photo.

About the only way it could have been faked would be with a dog somehow standing on a table behind his shoulder, but even then, it does NOT look like a normal dog at all. For one thing, it has no ears!

This might be the clearest photo of a demon that was ever taken. Or maybe it's the ONLY photo ever taken of a demon.

edit on 7-8-2018 by peacefulpete because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: peacefulpete

Sorry looks like a dog. Dogs do photobombs, demons? ,not so much.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I hate to rain on your parade, but that looks like almost every dog I’ve ever seen.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Bacon?!

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Sorry looks like a dog. Dogs do photobombs, demons? ,not so much.

I remember this case and these people had no dog or any animals when the image was taken.

It was taken at a wedding reception if I remember correctly.
By the way, demons can take many different forms like this image shows.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo
I hate to rain on your parade, but that looks like almost every dog I’ve ever seen.

A dog with no ears.

With a crazed angry expression, like it's about to bite the guy's neck or shoulder.

The guy reports that there were NO DOGS at the party, and while there is a table behind him (that a dog could be standing on), it seems to have a giant cake on the table (it was a 50th wedding anniversary for his in-laws). Which would mean... they were letting a giant dog on the table and ruin their giant cake? Seems unlikely (unless they just wanted some dog-hair and dog-saliva in their food, for extra flavor lol).

Also it's not MY interpretation that it's a demon, it's HIS interpretation. It scared him into sobriety and he carries it in his pocket, to make sure he stays afraid of relapsing into drugs.

The resemblance of a dog doesn't disprove that it's a demon. We can't assume we know the forms that demons might have, and an animalistic resemblance is practically the most ancient depiction of demons and devils.

edit on 7-8-2018 by peacefulpete because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Also here's a link to a news story about it. I'm not familiar with "News Talk 1290" but it seems a completely normal, run-of-the-mill news group.

There isn't really any new information but you do get to see video of Joe explaining it. He has a book with him that I assume is a Bible and he seems to kiss the Bible at one point lol.

"'Demon' in Photograph Causes Man to Change his Life"

newstalk1290.com...

It's also worth considering that the photo was presumably taken sometime in the 90's or earlier, long before the internet blew up. So the guy would not have had the idea to try to make it an internet sensation, or anything like that.

He also never seemed to publicize it much, so he doesn't seem to have wanted publicity about it (aside from that one news interview). He didn't try to become famous or write a book or anything.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

We are both entitled to our opinions. I would think Demons have better things to do.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

We are both entitled to our opinions. I would think Demons have better things to do.

Actually I think the most classic description of demons is that they attach themselves to people and haunt them. Just like the photo seems to be showing.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

It's also worth considering that the photo was presumably taken sometime in the 90's or earlier, long before the internet blew up. So the guy would not have had the idea to try to make it an internet sensation, or anything like that.

Hate to break it to you , but people were seeking media attention long before the internet came around.

Have you not seen tabloid magazines?

Simple is someone was holding a dog in the pic behind him, very apparently, and they used this.

I remember when this story came out they were all over the news. So they did exactly what you said they werent trying to do.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

So a demon went to all the trouble to show itself up in a picture so that the guy would stop doing drugs and be a better person and not go to hell and open himself up to God?

Bad bad demon , what a bad job he's doing. I though he was supposed to do the opposite of that, i bet the demon did not got a paycheck that month, bad performance and all that stuff

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Could be a ghost dog. Not even joking. My ex has the pictures or I'd post them but a dog I had for years had been dead about a year and he showed up in a few pictures taken at the house we lived in at the time. He only showed up in pictures with me in them, which makes sense because he was always at my side.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

They can only do what they are ordered to do. That one's job appears to be tempting people to abuse drugs.

Every demon has a specific specialty, which is to target human beings and tempt them to commit the sin for which their job is specific to. For me it isn't an opinion. I have seen demons so I know a little bit of what they are. I would rather not know though, if I had a choice.
edit on 7-8-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
it really looks to me like that 'face' has been touched up quite a bit... like the redness of the mouth and the pupil of the eye aren't present in the full shot of the picture, and it looks grainy enough that i don't think you'd get that level of detail even if you crammed that picture right up against your face.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Nah as others have said, its a dog. Dogs are not demons.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
it really looks to me like that 'face' has been touched up quite a bit... like the redness of the mouth and the pupil of the eye aren't present in the full shot of the picture, and it looks grainy enough that i don't think you'd get that level of detail even if you crammed that picture right up against your face.

Well the colors were obviously amplified for the more colorful version of the photo. I didn't do it myself but it looks obvious that only the colors were amplified. There doesn't seem an increase in sharpness or contrast etc.

My vid starts with a blurry version of the pic because it was the only full-image that I could find. This shows how little attention the case has received, that the entire world-wide web does NOT even seem to have a clear version of the full-image.

Here, I'll post the images that are seen in the video.

The blurry full image:

Here is a crop of the photo which is more clear. It obviously does not come from the blurry full-image that I just posted; rather, this seems a clear shot of the photo. (Film photos are slightly blurry.)

Finally, here is the zoom-in of the demon. The blurriness seems to match the blurriness of the photo itself (meaning that it seems to simply be a zoom-in and nothing more).

And last of all, the obviously color-enhanced version of that same zoom-in shot. There seems nothing altered except amplified colors. But now you can download these same images right from this post and see for yourself.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   
The ignorance in the responses make me want to puke.

This is not social media face book site.

This story is decades old. The man had a full interview and stated he became a Christian after this. There were NO animals at the part of any sort. This was also the only image that featured the beast or whatever it is.

In gods name, what on Earth is there to gain in the way of fame by showing 1 reception photo to the World? The dude was genuinely freaked out in his interview because of this.

Artifact or otherwise it's not a fking dog.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Actually maybe there was some slight increase in sharpness / contrast, but still, you can see the guy's face how blurry it still is, and it's just like the blur of a film photo.

So even if sharpness / contrast was kicked up a bit, the end result still looks like a typical blurry film photo. (Meaning that they did not over-do it, and they didn't lose the original look of the photo.)

It's also possible that the closer shots are actually just clearer shots of the original photo, for whatever reason there seemed to be difficulty in getting clear digital scans of the photo, and the closer shots are clearer than the larger shots.

The case was first reported in 2007 so maybe this is related to using a camera or scanner etc. from that time.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
looks nothing like the original photo.
www.beamsinvestigations.org...

maybe they took the picture there because it had something cool on the table behind.

beat by seconds ha. nice one.

edit on 7-8-2018 by Fisherr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

They can only do what they are ordered to do. That one's job appears to be tempting people to abuse drugs.

Every demon has a specific specialty, which is to target human beings and tempt them to commit the sin for which their job is specific to. For me it isn't an opinion. I have seen demons so I know a little bit of what they are. I would rather not know though, if I had a choice.

I have to say that this post really captures my interest.

I believe I've seen demons / evil entities in dreams -- I actually ONLY want to see spirit entities in dreams, not in real life lol. So I put that intention out there, and once in a while I seem to see real spirits in dreams.

Also many, many years ago, I was a troubled teen and for maybe a year or two, I'd wake up with red scratches on my body, which I thought were probably from evil entities. Sure maybe I was just scratching myself in my sleep, but thankfully it hasn't happened before or since that time-period. The scratches would appear red and they'd disappear fast after waking up (like within an hour). Never broke the skin. While it could have been from myself, it was a hell of a strange phenomenon if it really was myself scratching myself lol, and never realizing it or waking up from it. Seemed mysterious.

But even putting aside the time-period of waking with scratches, I'm quite sure I've seen real evil entities in dreams.

So I believe you, in your belief that you've seen real entities.

We really need to stay positive in this life, it's more important than we realize.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join