It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Deep State and Jesus

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
So what will we think if we find out that Jesus is the deep state?

He was able to go into deep states of meditation from what i understand and he is the most powerful.

Could it be that many are being duped by current zeitgeist?

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Oh I think jesus is the one doing the duping lol..

Him , Santa and the Easter bunny are just blantant propagandists lol..a reply to: howtonhawky

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Him , Santa and the Easter bunny are just blantant propagandists lol..a reply to: howtonhawky

I feel as though you are just saying that.

pics or it did not happen

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I would expect this kind of poor behavior from you as you belittle the beliefs of millions around the world. I may not believe what Christians do, but I am not going to go out of my way to disrespect them just because I don’t share their beliefs.

You are acting like a mean-spirited bully.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

I don't believe you are using any of those terms correctly.

And please provide references to support the idea that Jesus went into deep states of meditation?

edit on 7/8/2018 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

There is generally a very good reason a person acts like JC does
Mostly because the church has treated someone very poorly, have been far less than Christ like
I apologise on behalf of the church for our failings, for whatever it's worth

I can understand a persons bitterness

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Not really... in fact I am betting it is exactly the opposite..

I’m betting you had a pretty good experience in you local church. So that is why you believe it. .. it for damn sure isn’t logic and seductive reasoning that makes you a believer. Lol

I did go with an old girlfriend to her penecaustal church once which was the coolest service ever for the first hour and 15 minutes until they went bat crap crazy and started talking in toungs and such. I watched a 80 year old woman fall straight back on to the concrete floor as they all freaked out and started crying..

I even told the preacher “man y’all should do the crazy part at the beginning.... at least them people leave thinking about the service rather than the toungs and crying..”

I’m not a believer for 2 main reasons...

1) every testable claim in the Bible is easily debunked.. everytime the Bible makes a claim that should have left a mark on the modern world, That mark isn’t there.

2) after 3,000 years of recorded history with pretty much every single human being o the planet putting atleast some portion of their life searching for some proof of the supernatural.

What do they have to show for it???

Testimonials that can never be verified.. and claims of the warm and fuzzies..

NOTHING ELSE..

Not one repeatable spell or prayer that can be tested..

Not one trait or benefit that only one religion gains..

Religion is a social club.. some good people , some horrible people..

It is no different than your average book club.... but a book club that milks decent people out of their hard earned treasure in exchange for the warm and fuzzies..

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

I don't believe you are using any of those terms correctly.

And please provide references to support the idea that Jesus went into deep states of meditation?

Prayer is meditation. We do not need any verses backing up the claim that Jesus prayed or meditated.
If we can not find that common ground then we got some serious issues.

zeit·geist
ˈtsītˌɡīst,ˈzītˌɡīst/Submit
noun
the defining spirit or mood of a particular period of history as shown by the ideas and beliefs of the time.

now you are correct in saying deep state was not used in the sense of the current accepted definition.

deep state
noun
noun: deep state; plural noun: deep states
a body of people, typically influential members of government agencies or the military, believed to be involved in the secret manipulation or control of government policy.

deep
3 a : difficult to penetrate or comprehend

state
1 a : mode or condition of being a state of readiness
b (1) : condition of mind or temperament in a highly nervous state (2) : a condition of abnormal tension or excitement

you have to use the term deep state in the original meaning to understand

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I’m betting you had a pretty good experience in you local church. So that is why you believe it. .. it for damn sure isn’t logic and seductive reasoning that makes you a believer. Lol

I did go with an old girlfriend to her penecaustal church once which was the coolest service ever for the first hour and 15 minutes until they went bat crap crazy and started talking in toungs and such. I watched a 80 year old woman fall straight back on to the concrete floor as they all freaked out and started crying..

I even told the preacher “man y’all should do the crazy part at the beginning.... at least them people leave thinking about the service rather than the toungs and crying..”

1) every testable claim in the Bible is easily debunked.. everytime the Bible makes a claim that should have left a mark on the modern world, That mark isn’t there.

2) after 3,000 years of recorded history with pretty much every single human being o the planet putting atleast some portion of their life searching for some proof of the supernatural.

NOTHING ELSE..

It is no different than your average book club.... but a book club that milks decent people out of their hard earned treasure in exchange for the warm and fuzzies..

It is totally testable

you gotta have unshakable faith

let's just say it is a club in which everyone is invited yet many are not able to come.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: Metallicus

There is generally a very good reason a person acts like JC does
Mostly because the church has treated someone very poorly, have been far less than Christ like
I apologise on behalf of the church for our failings, for whatever it's worth

I can understand a persons bitterness

we have to understand that the church nor Jesus is responsible for the bad stuff that happens.. we are responsible for that crap ourselves. we do it to ourselves

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

NOTHING ELSE..

It is totally testable

let's just say it is a club in which everyone is invited yet many are not able to come.

BWAHAHAHA

Then please do explain what Christians have that no other religion does??

Do they live longer?? Are they more wealthy??

Better divorce rate??

Better recovery from injury??

Less of a crime rate??

Nope...

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

So is the church nor Mohammad responsible for Muslim terrorists???

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

We are the church

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

He was able to go into deep states of meditation from what i understand and he is the most powerful.

I don't recall anyone being mocked, whipped and beatings until skin was flayed off, and blood dripped off his head from the long thorns in his crown could go into deep states of meditation. Most powerful or not. Not to mention, the Roman Centurions were known for their brutality.

If anyone knows more about being the most powerful meditator, it should be John of Patmos. He was powerful enough, he could see the flaming eyes of his God Jesus - even though John the Apostle claimed no one has ever see God except the son. You have to wonder what he did to be in such trance state.

Many are being duped since the first century. The Gentiles were resistance to Judaism, they had to make their new laws, doctrines and copies upon copies of non original scriptures. But even Judaism has it's own flaw due to political issues, which make you wonder, what actually happen to the word of God.

In the end.. The Kingdom of God is within you. Nothing else matter. It doesn't matter what other thinks. Because what between you and the Holy Spirit is for you only.
edit on 8-8-2018 by EasternShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: EasternShadow

Man it is funny I have never seen a picture of jesus with flaming eyes?!!

Lol

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

NOTHING ELSE..

It is totally testable

BWAHAHAHA

Then please do explain what Christians have that no other religion does??

Do they live longer?? Are they more wealthy??

Better divorce rate??

Better recovery from injury??

Less of a crime rate??

Nope...

we have a sense of self worth like no other.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

So is the church nor Mohammad responsible for Muslim terrorists???

plants and energies we all play our parts in order to make the world go round

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

We are the church

i believe that

now if i could just find that collection plate...

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: EasternShadow

Jesus was in a constant state of the most powerful energy.

so deep his normal is what many try to reach.

yes there are others with power
edit on 8-8-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: EasternShadow

I don't recall anyone being mocked, whipped and beatings until skin was flayed off, and blood dripped off his head from the long thorns in his crown could go into deep states of meditation. Most powerful or not. Not to mention, the Roman Centurions were known for their brutality.

If anyone knows more about being the most powerful meditator, it should be John of Patmos. He was powerful enough, he could see the flaming eyes of his God Jesus - even though John the Apostle claimed no one has ever see God except the son. You have to wonder what he did to be in such trance state.

Many are being duped since the first century. The Gentiles were resistance to Judaism, they had to make their new laws, doctrines and copies upon copies of non original scriptures. But even Judaism has it's own flaw due to political issues, which make you wonder, what actually happen to the word of God.

In the end.. The Kingdom of God is within you. Nothing else matter. It doesn't matter what other thinks. Because what between you and the Holy Spirit is for you only.

You seem to have some contradictions in your response. For one no one could go through what Jesus went through and not be in some state of altered being. One would pass out or die long before the chosen time.

Also if john could see the flaming eyes then it seems as though the one with the flaming eyes would be exhibiting much focus.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join