It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

QANON question

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Q Thank you, Sarah. Two quickies about last night in Tampa. First of all, does the President encourage the support of people who showed up last night in these “QAnon” and “Blacks for Trump” fringe groups?

MS. SANDERS: On the first part, the President condemns and denounces any group that would incite violence against another individual, and certainly doesn’t support groups that would promote that type of behavior. We’ve been clear about that a number of times since the beginning of the administration.

www.whitehouse.gov...

Those are the facts this is not alternative facts reality TJ

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

A loaded question about qa and bft, which she readily diffused.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: Chadwickus

Yeah ive seen what happens when anyone questions the Q narrative. A bombardment of people accusing said person of being a paid shill or other nonsense

Most of the "questioners" are intentional annoyers and should be ignored. That's what I do. No need for bombarding them.

Ignored?

On a DISCUSSION board?

You truly are a precious thing aren’t you.

There was bombardment, and there is coordination amongst a select few.

It is quite clear that there is a forum gang mentality going on with the q threads.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
... what is RATS?

RATS stands for the Really Above Top Secret forum here.

I believe you need to have made 200 posts to access it. Or maybe it's 500 posts...not sure.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   

ATS dropped the ball on this subject matter and has allowed the meme brigade a home on a subject matter that involves at least one of these Q members slandering ATS owners and mods on his twitter page

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Hey guess what you arent into a topic so stay out

Get a clue and stop posting on the topic you don't care about

I don't post on the UFO forums due to the plethora of misinformation in the UFO community

I stay out of the topic like any reasonable person should

Dont like Q dont discuss. Rather than spam us with your garbage post constantly all day everyday just get the he'll out
edit on 7-8-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Yeah guys, lets put everything related to Q into RATS, so no normal lurkers or people who are not dedicated ATS members can even see the posts! Great idea! That'll dramatically lower our visibility! Maybe the Hoax Bin would be more appropriate? /s

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Wow, you are such a little tattle-tale! What is your obsession with Q followers and Q in general? Why does this movement get under your skin so badly? I dont get it...stuff I dont care about, I dont even worry about. Why waste so much mental energy on something you dont believe in?

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

I don't post on the UFO forums due to the plethora of misinformation in the UFO community

Dont like Q dont discuss. Rather than spam us with your garbage post constantly all day everyday just get the he'll out

Calm down dear boy, deep breath and relax

I have been contributing to the the Dashen thread since he posted the 1st one , and I original presumed it was Stephen Miller working in tandem with Alt right news allowed in the White House press room

With the HRC video rubbish I then knew it couldn’t be anyone political smearing slanderous rubbish like that so naturally felt it was Russian or a chan troll

You are a newcomer to the threads

I do as I damn well like and you won’t stop that

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

originally posted by: toysforadults

Calm down dear boy, deep breath and relax

I have been contributing to the the Dashen thread since he posted the 1st one , and I original presumed it was Stephen Miller working in tandem with Alt right news allowed in the White House press room

With the HRC video rubbish I then knew it couldn’t be anyone political smearing slanderous rubbish like that so naturally felt it was Russian or a chan troll

You are a newcomer to the threads

I do as I damn well like and you won’t stop that

You use the term "contributing" veryyyyy loosely I see.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Maybe the Hoax Bin would be more appropriate? /s

agreed!

it'll end up there sooner or later

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Maybe the Hoax Bin would be more appropriate? /s

agreed!

it'll end up there sooner or later

Won’t be long

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Who's fooling who here? The OP has many-many accounts on ATS used in coordination to make it appear several members all feel the same way about a subject in a thread. A few of these sock puppets have already chimed in this thread. Very obvious and it's not hard to spot what's going on with this member or understand they may have a serious mental disorder. This member spends all day every day on ATS bashing members & threads for some demented sort of jollies or maybe this is their source of income being paid by the post. It's always a nasty disposition getting a reply from this (these) members. My question is how does ATS allow such a member to continue such a muti-charade on this site? ATS would be so much better without this nasty troll(s) embedded deep in the ranks. There is a huge difference in being skeptical & flat out bashing people which is what we experience with this member(s).

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Since when is ATS.Board.Business.and.Questions a "Vent" ❓😨

🤓🤡

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: CADpro

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro
Who's fooling who here? The OP has many-many accounts on ATS used in coordination to make it appear several members all feel the same way about a subject in a thread. A few of these sock puppets have already chimed in this thread. Very obvious and it's not hard to spot what's going on with this member or understand they may have a serious mental disorder. This member spends all day every day on ATS bashing members & threads for some demented sort of jollies or maybe this is their source of income being paid by the post. It's always a nasty disposition getting a reply from this (these) members. My question is how does ATS allow such a member to continue such a muti-charade on this site? ATS would be so much better without this nasty troll(s) embedded deep in the ranks. There is a huge difference in being skeptical & flat out bashing people which is what we experience with this member(s).

Ironic someone would say that with under 200 posts... just sayin.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

Didn't know having a thread moved was a punishment. I had a thread moved once. No biggy to me. I didn't have to go to bed without dinner or anything.
And once I created a thread at the exact same time as another member but because mine was getting more attention the other was removed.
I do not believe these moves are punitive. I think they are merely administrative to keep the boards clean.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

But the PG threads were all stupid nonsense too.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

It is quite clear that there is a forum gang mentality going on with the q threads.

Only the Q thread?

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Nothing Has Changed

1. Please alert us to violations of the AboveTopSecret.com Terms And Conditions Of Use when you see them.

2. Observing and respecting moderator advisories posted in threads is recommended for avoiding undesirable outcomes.

3. We appreciate feedback provided to us via Board Business & Questions, but it is not a place to debate specific staff actions or debate topics by proxy.

4. If anyone has any questions or concerns that may not be suited to an alert, please contact any staff member via PM or the staff in general via a note to staff.

Thanks, as always, for your understanding.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join