It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

possible space anomalies, 2018 edition take 2

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: eriktheawful
Here's some from over the years:

From curiosity:

zoomed in:

That one's interesting. Surely it's identified as something of ours. From a failed satellite or previous mission or something?Hard to deny it's metallic and possibly even machined.

Cool pic.

Couldn't that just be iron from a meteorite?

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
a reply to: wmd_2008

They are keeping the truth from the public,only the weak minded believe them,spent billions on special telescopes,and amatuers are showing them up,the government is a facade

Lets see proof of your claim above as usual I won't hold my breath

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Where are your facts to back this up? Give me a break. When the U.S. finds something they find interesting, they don't spare any expense to get what they want. That includes getting a crisp clear photo of an anomaly.

I don't know how old you are, but I grew-up watching the Apollo missions. The abrupt end to the Apollo missions was brought about not by the expense of the missions but by something else that concerned NASA. There was just too many scientific, manufacturing and defensive advantages, for America and the world to build a base on the moon. It didn't make any logical sense to abruptly stop sending missions there. They could have easily reduced the number of missions there if the cost was the real factor.

The Russians and the Chinese certainly have the technology to land a man on the moon. Ask yourself, why haven't they? Competition between earth adversaries isn't limited to only earth.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Your tuned to the Moon they went there 6 times didn't they and I watched Apollo 11 on TV, you just don't have a clue what you are talking about the missions to Mars and camera systems where designed LONG before take off the sensor used on Mars missions is designed to cope with lower light levels they don't just wait to the last second a say here attach this iphone it will be fine.

originally posted by: WeRpeons

Isn't it kind of convenient that these anomalies are intentionally slightly blurred and NASA never takes a sharp detailed close-up of these anomalies? I would suggest they're covering their behinds in case of uncontrolled future disclosure. The Hubble telescope displays better details in deep space than many of these photos on Mars. If NASA really wanted to prove some of these questionable Mars photos are just rocks, I don't doubt they have the technology to zoom in for a sharp closer look so they can put all these conspiracy theories to rest.

There is a good reason why objects that the Hubble looks at look better let me educate you a little by directing you to a thread.

How Our Sky Would Look If Andromeda was Brighter

That's why objects the Hubble looks at in deep space look more detailed the SIZE of the objects being looked at

Andromeda HAS an angular size about 6x2 times that of the Moon if it was really bright our sky would look like that image above. It would be better if members like YOU actually went through the process to LEARN how things are done and how things actually look then you wouldn't look quite as silly when you bash the keyboard.

As the site motto says

DENY IGNORANCE maybe you should think about that.

edit on 7-8-2018 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-8-2018 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

some interesting stuff here, but that moon base one is a know hoax, also some of these could be pareidolia

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

agree, though the sand looks very wet and muddy, doesn't it?

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

or maybe it was some passing by interestellar race, its very doubtfull anything complex ever developed on mars

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

1: its not from the clementine mission
2: its a photoshoped version of a picture taken by the moon orbiter

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

agree, it makes identification easier

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

nice colletion, that metallic thing always made me scratch my head, what could make such a thing in nature?

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

please no skeptic VS believer debates, i want something like those space research threads we used to have

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

the first one is a image glitch
the second looks like a normal rock that slid along a incline

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Lightdhype

that image is a know manipulation

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: 1337Kph

yes, there was a sh#tstorm in social media when someone found that thing
i think it could be veins of something in the rock, there is another angle of the same thing and it looks way less animalistic

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

nope, the chances of any probe junk surviving the atmosphere and landing near the rover is almost impossible

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

i think that could be a possibility

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: eriktheawful

nice colletion, that metallic thing always made me scratch my head, what could make such a thing in nature?

Humans could make such a thing and we are a creation of Nature/God depending on your point of view.

(post by Arouet removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1337Kph

originally posted by: trollz

Wut? Is that real?

That's one of my favorites. It's just the weirdest thing. That's something for sure.

I would love to see more images of the face of mars too. We've only got a couple. You'd think we'd scour that area or that there would be literally hundreds of images from that region by now with all the sat pics we have.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join