It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

possible space anomalies, 2018 edition take 2

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
my last attempt at this thread got deleted, so don't be scared if you are having a deja-vu
anyway, well, before you ask, yes there are already a thousand (if not more) threads that chronicle possible anomalies in mars (and sometimes the moon)
however its been a while since we had one of those, and to relive the nostalgia, here we are again...
there are two changes to this model that i made myself:
1: this thread is aboout space anomalies in general and not just mars (with the obvious exception of earth), and i accept anomalies from all missions present and past
2: a lot of these threads in the past became filled with all kinds of rubbish as time went on, ao to avoid that i recommend that this one be less tongue in cheek and more serious, so don't post some rock just because it doesn't looks rocky enough or post anything that takes more than 1 minute to be seem, have a sane reason to post it please!
also remenber: we are in the science forums not in skunkworks, so at least try some critical thinking
here is a example of what i want:
files.abovetopsecret.com...
i1106.photobucket.com...
and here i example of what i don't want:
files.abovetopsecret.com...
have fun

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Here are some that I've saved:

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

#11 is a mark from the rovers brush and drill head.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Whoa! Great compilation there, buddy.

Lots of possible artificial artifacts.

Probably martians-made.

edit on 6/8/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Well, they found water on Mars, so it's a very good possibility that Mars was once inhabited. The big question is, if NASA knows of these space and Mars anomalies, why are they kept secret from the public?

I have a big problem when a government agency and an elite minority purposely keeps secrets from the world. The minority who kept this information secret should be held accountable and persecuted to the fullest extent of the law. The human race has every right to know we are not alone in the universe.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

This pic along with many other pics from the Clementine mission that the Navy sent to Luna really pique my interest.

The Mars pics are fascinating, but there is also so much about the Clementine mission that bears further scrutiny...

IIRC - there are a few members here that are very knowledgeable about the Clementine mission.

edit on 8/6/2018 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

Well, they found water on Mars, so it's a very good possibility that Mars was once inhabited. The big question is, if NASA knows of these space and Mars anomalies, why are they kept secret from the public?

I have a big problem when a government agency and an elite minority purposely keeps secrets from the world. The minority who kept this information secret should be held accountable and persecuted to the fullest extent of the law. The human race has every right to know we are not alone in the universe.

If they were keeping anything from you guess what they would even show the pictures in the first place

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

It better to post links to the image as well. It's not the first time some ufo/alien sites have doctored NASA images to back there claims.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Here's some from over the years:

From curiosity:

zoomed in:

Also from Curiosity. I think some thought this looked like a sea shell:

Face in the crater (on the Moon):

The Crater That Sank (from the Moon):

And Pluto's moon Charon, 'cause it looks like someone just kind of threw it together:

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Isn't it kind of convenient that these anomalies are intentionally slightly blurred and NASA never takes a sharp detailed close-up of these anomalies? I would suggest they're covering their behinds in case of uncontrolled future disclosure. The Hubble telescope displays better details in deep space than many of these photos on Mars. If NASA really wanted to prove some of these questionable Mars photos are just rocks, I don't doubt they have the technology to zoom in for a sharp closer look so they can put all these conspiracy theories to rest.

edit on 6-8-2018 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Here's a pic from the Navy's Clementine mission to the moon that shows what many people believe is a large non-natural object. The fact that NASA blurred it out before posting the image just added fuel to the fire:

And here a few pics of an object taken by the Mars rovers that definitely raised some questions in my mind:

Martian "Pyramid" - original shot:

And the zoomed in version showing what appears to be a definite "track" in the martian surface where this "rock" was pushed into a new place:

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

They are keeping the truth from the public,only the weak minded believe them,spent billions on special telescopes,and amatuers are showing them up,the government is a facade

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   

I will be god damned if that is not a toilet seat in that one photo.

Maybe the damn thing really is in Canada or wherever. Because really, that is a toilet seat hundo percent.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

This pic along with many other pics from the Clementine mission that the Navy sent to Luna really pique my interest.

The Mars pics are fascinating, but there is also so much about the Clementine mission that bears further scrutiny...

IIRC - there are a few members here that are very knowledgeable about the Clementine mission.

dude that is Wall-E! Like what are the astronimal chances of something that looks just exactly like Wall E from a disney movie is right there on Mars lmao. Wth?

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Imvalso really interested that appears to be an opening the shape of a doorway. And that damn sure also looks like an insect in that other one as well. Strange strange. Life, past life, or is the entire rover on Mars thing a hoax and a lie?

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Wut? Is that real?

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful
Here's some from over the years:

From curiosity:

zoomed in:

That one's interesting. Surely it's identified as something of ours. From a failed satellite or previous mission or something?Hard to deny it's metallic and possibly even machined.

Cool pic.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

That thing looks like it could be a few things.

Camera/periscope
Handle
weapon
Model car/Racing Trophy

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Is it not kind of obvious that many of these images are zoooooooomed beyond max resolution of the camera so guess what they look blurred.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1337Kph

Wut? Is that real?

Yep. Here is the direct NASA link.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join