It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus said;- The hidden things will be made manifest

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

But when you talk to Jesus and He talks back, His name is fine....He was proud when the Greek came asking for Him, they were far away...Jesus is Greek prolly

You mean what did his mom call him....

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: DISRAELI

I will honor your request. But the Christ, Im familiar with, surely would of had a different presentation.

So at your request, I leave all difficult questions to other people and forums.

You obviously dont practice what you preach

That's because the OP's topic isn't about whether or not Christ existed or the authenticity of the Gospels in their authorship, but instead the meaning of the passages in question as text and scripture.

This would be like sitting in a poetry class with the intent to discuss the meaning of one of Shakespeare's plays and having a student continuously challenging the teacher on whether or not Shakespeare even existed as a single playwright and if he did what his sexuality might have been based on his Dark Lady sonnets.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

There is nothing hidden, all the secrets and mysteries are hidden in plain sight.
They will be revealed to those who seek them.

We are the ones that decide what to do with it once they are revealed.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: Raggedyman

fair enough, I wouldnt call it embarrassing to request discourse for deeper understanding. What I do see, is a lack of aprehension by some folks of their topic.

You dont know my faith, or lack there of, Im asking hard questions out of sincere interest...but that seems lost on most, not all of you.

They are not hard questions, very common and simple questions actually
The reality is you are not interested in discourse

The words you have used indicate you are a closed door, fine, believe what you want
Just don't pretend

Christ name in Hebrew was Joshua/ Yeshua, whatever, doesn't matter, maybe to overly religios or fundamentalists people it does, plenty of Christians are not like that.
Neither is Jesus, He knows who He is and He doesn't mind if we get His name wrong, it's called relationship
The name simply doesn't translate into Greek, it's no big deal, maybe to you?

Don't read or impose your faith onto us
Thanks

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Abednego
There are specific examples in the gospel passages being quoted.
E.g. the gospel itself is effectively "hidden" if nobody is proclaiming it.
If malicious lies are being spread (e.g. about the proclaimers of the gospel), then the truth about the victims is being hidden, and the fact that their accusers are hypocritical is being hidden.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
For me expecting to not get exactly 1:1 the behavior back as you have created is being a hypocrite.

Those who avoid karma by not causing suffering deserve better than the souls who have no awareness or care of what they do to others. Ignorance is insanity.

Yeshua said in his own way that the hypocrites who call out his name and is using him a a free ride will not make it.

The Sheep and the Goats
31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’

46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

If you need Yeshuas name to connect to the higher divine levels where you can access chi/light to increase both body awareness and telepathically bring higher level concepts to awareness then do so.

There are souls who know from experience what the bible is trying to hint at. I say it plainly. If you want to understand the divine look into Synchronicity and entanglement so you understand how the different levels of consciousness are effecting each other.
edit on 4-8-2018 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abednego

There is nothing hidden, all the secrets and mysteries are hidden in plain sight.

True.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   

enjoy!

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Its about the manifestation of light .... If one is to be born out of this world he needs to be as naked as when he was born into this world. So to be one with God, there must be nothing in you imagined or imaged, so that nothing is covered up in you that is not discovered or cast out.

Meister Eckhart.

Much like Matthew 18:3

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abednego

Revealed when seeking elsewhere stops.... what actually is cannot be found, it cannot be avoided.

There isn't any thing separate from life that can decide.... that is the freedom.
edit on 21-7-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 02:15 PM
link   

When reading your opening post it reminded me of the second book of Peter, chapter 3. This is where Peter describes the Lord coming as a thief in the final judgement. 2 Peter 10-13. In particular verse 10 is the passage that resonates with Jesus' words that you mention in the OP.

"But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up." KJV

There are other translations that render, "burned up" as "discovered", "found out", "disclosed", "seen for what they are", "exposed" and so forth. In the end on judgment day all falsehoods whether they be secular or religious error will come to light on that day. It reminds me of the melting processes of a precious metal where slag comes to the top and is easily removed. True believers will be revealed on that day but the false will be as well.

The entire content of 2 Peter 3:10-13 is quite an enigma when combined with 2 Peter 3:5-7. The passage is talking about the state of the heavens and the earth in the progression of time with regard to mankind. This biblical conent in itself is one of those hidden things Jesus was talking about that would eventually come to light. When I read these passages I see three heavens mentioned with the last one being a place where righteousness is to dwell. The first heavens destroyed mankind with a flood. Then second heavens are reserved for fire and judgement of mankind which is current as of now. The third heavens are part of the promised place of righteousness. Didn't Paul speak about a special third heaven?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join