It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

When you go ONE with people from the Chan boards...

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

racists bigots flying the KEK Nazi flag and saying something similar to W1GWGA

right from the mouth of CNN

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

These people are stupid.
TPAS.
Me.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Don’t watch CNN mate, I’m English and live in England

That was straight from my fingertips on my old iPad Air

have known about the far right for many years and sadly they are grouping on this site from other boards

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

So no room for change?

No benefit of the doubt?

How does the zeitgeist fit into the kindergarten tactics? Oh it does not.

I really wanted to find Q to be someone of high integrity and someone who does not the ole he said she said routine.

I guess you gotta keep that foot on em if you wanna keep your power.

I want my nickel back!

edit on 5-8-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Have you seen the boards? know the history there?

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I remember that desk story.

Yes the use of "resolute" has to be a reference!

I wonder what it means.

FYI: The Resolute Desk was a key element in the Film 'American Treasure'.

ALSO:

JFK & JFK JR.
edit on 5-8-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
a reply to: EbbNFlow

Sell that Tshirt, keep the non Q part very small font and you have a gold winner in your hands

Great idea!

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Have we been blind to this lead before? Do Hillary and Byrd not look like father and daughter in the picture in post #1818?

Note the eyelids, ears, chins, foreheads... let alone the "protective" way he is holding her neck.

Also note that 1818 = RR

edit on 5-8-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: H&B

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Have we been blind to this lead before? Do they not look like father and daughter in the picture in post #1818?

Note the eyelids, ears, chins, foreheads... let alone the "protective" way he is holding her neck.

Also note that 1818 = RR

Not so much Father & Daughter...but as lovers.
The Grand Cyclops of the KKK...is going in for a sloppy passionate kiss with Hitlery.

His moldy mouth looks like it's been 'there' before.
edit on 5-8-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
Uh oh guys. Time to pack it up. The thought police are on the job.

twitter.com...

Looks like "Anonymous" is jealous of the attention.

That's adorable 🍭

They seem to have raised 147K followers in 5 days. Doesn't that seem a little suspicious? How do you suppose they did that @jack?

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

While I never thought Hillary looked like her supposed biological father ( Hugh Rodham ), I highly doubt Byrd is.

He was one of her mentors for sure though. He was very much involved in the Deomcratic party for decades, and that was just the public history. I can only imagine Byrd's hidden ties and endeavours.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'd agree that she's got that "orgasm smile" on her face... but looks to me like he's avoiding her lips and going for the cheeks (all puns are "coincidences").

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
"Sean Spicer Just Sparked A Civil War Among Reddit’s Trump-Loving Corners By Saying That QAnon Is Fake"

www.inquisitr.com...

pbs.twimg.com...

At least, this time, you're not quoting a bot.

Q said only a very small group of people know.
No reason to believe Spicer is one of them.

Once you've lived long enough to have seen a few administrations go by, you'll realize that press secretaries have about as much status as the guy manning the fry cooker at your local McDonalds. And similar job security as well. These guys are really, really expendable.

So no, I would not expect Sean Spicer or Sarah Huckabee Sanders to have any kind of insider knowledge, unless they've been specifically given it for a certain press briefing.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Did he just say "Q just watch"?

Potus

Rel since you can't load twitter maybe you can on FacistBook.

Potus
edit on 0pm805America/ChicagoSun, 05 Aug 2018 14:03:01 -050003822018-08-05T14:03:01-05:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

edit on 0pm805America/ChicagoSun, 05 Aug 2018 14:03:36 -050003822018-08-05T14:03:36-05:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Surveyor7

They seem to have raised 147K followers in 5 days. Doesn't that seem a little suspicious? How do you suppose they did that @jack?

I'm glad you picked up on that.

Considering that post has only 52 comments at this time and the majority of replies are pro-Q, it's obvious how legit those 147k followers are.

Yet I'll bet dollars to donuts that even if they suggest violence, Twitter won't censor them a bit.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
A tip to Qsters about Q deniers,

Posting history is very relevant.

They love to co opt older unused accounts. They think it gives them credibility.

Look for the accounts that have been around for years with minimal posting history that have suddenly become very active.

Most of these are compromised accounts in my opinion and should be treated as such.

ETA most

I've noticed that. It seems many Q deniers have an account dating to ~2012, but you never see them posting in any other thread, on any other topic.

I've been wondering if they were somehow falsifying their join date, but it makes much more sense that they hacked someone's old, abandoned ATS persona.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: EbbNFlow

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
a reply to: EbbNFlow

Sell that Tshirt, keep the non Q part very small font and you have a gold winner in your hands

Great idea!

Hey Wheresmypassword, which one is you in this picture?

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

As well as Q post #1818 on qntmpkts.keybase.pubreferencing RR, a DECODE shows that the post is too short for Guccifer or Covfefe methods to work. However:

Timestamp2Acronym [B]DECODES[/B] become, by methods 1 & 2 respectively:

12:38:26 BECOMES;
"LL " = Loretta Lynch?
CKH = Cortese-Knox-Hertzberg Government Reorganization Act of 2000 (California), OR Chatham-Kent Hydro (utility company; Canada), OR Cheung Kong Holdings Limited (Hong Kong)

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Re: Sarah Sanders "denouncing" Q or Blacks For Trump.

Sarah was asked directly about two groups during the press conference that day; Qanon and Blacks For Trump. Her response was vague, and did not directly say that the Whitehouse denounces either of those groups specifically. She said they denounce ANY group that incites violence.

MS. SANDERS: On the first part, the President condemns and denounces any group that would incite violence against another individual, and certainly doesn’t support groups that would promote that type of behavior. We’ve been clear about that a number of times since the beginning of the administration.

Now the question to ask; Have Q-groups or Blacks For Trump incited any violence? The only "evidence" given for Q group inciting violence is the Hoover Dam incident, and reddit banning a subforum. I haven't found any information regarding Blacks For Trump inciting violence aside from "Michael the Black man" and his conspiracy websites he runs, along with his history involving being a member of a "violent black supremacist religious cult," and where he was charged and acquitted on two counts of conspiracy to commit murder. I imagine everything related to Blacks For Trump goes back to this guy. In my assumption he most likely runs the twitter account also.

So, with all of that being said, a couple loonies in each group means they're all crazy? Isnt this the same generalizational profiling that the Democrats (and probably Republicans at some point) threw a tantrum over with illegal immigrants/muslims? The same thing racists do?

People are forgetting to use logic these days. I'm not baiting or trying to argue with anyone, just figured I would use facts to drop my opinion. Asked directly =/= answered directly.

I'll never understand why it's okay for a group on one side to do something, but not the other. I dont understand why two opposing groups cannot come together to find a common solution. With every major conspiracy that becomes forefront -- there is always division and attacking one side or the other because they dont believe in each others opinions. The epitome of politics. We all sit on this website (and probably others) griping about how horrible politics and politicians are, yet we act just like them (notice I said "we," as i am guilty also). I wish for once we could align both sides and tackle the issue at hand with open minds, and sans childish behavior.

I hope the mods allow this to stay. (Purty Plz?)

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join